Ttc no4 after breastfeeding

pixielmh

Single mum of 4 Girls and bump
Reaction score
My youngest is 1yr and i finished breastfeeding her about 2m ago and i had 1x pefecr period prior to stop feeding her and my last one was on cd 52 and after bloods couple weeks ago i still have high prolactin levels. Im now on cd59 of this cycle and got a potive opk on 25th this month now i know that means nothing as they only show surges not ovulation. My opk since have been negative. Its too late to do temps now and i dont want to waste money on hundreds of hcg tests. Really just wanted to vent. Ill post pic of my post opk in min.

This cycle is so messed up. I have a week of hot flashes and now 3rd late afternoon/evening and im feeling sick abd have lack of appetite. No idea whats going on. Just wasnt AF to arrive now.....Cd61!!!!!

I'm in the same boat, also TTC #4. Completely weaned my 1 year old son a few weeks ago (he'd only been nursing 1-2 times a day at that point), and I was hoping my cycles would go back to normal. I had one nice 34 day cycle, but that didn't last as this cycle is 36 days so far... And it doesn't feel like AF is coming soon. Pretty sure I didn't ovulate this cycle, so maybe that's why? Idk.

No advice, really, just seems like our situations are very similar and I wanted to say I know how it feels! I hope at this point AF comes and you get to start a normal cycle. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->