TTC/NTNP buddy?!

BrEeZeY

stay at home wifey&&momma
Reaction score
well in my mind we are ttc in is mind we are ntnp, if it happens it happens and if it takes longer than a yr than we will get more determined....im more determined now as i want my son to be a big brother and have a best friend to grow up with like my brother and i did :)

so anyone need or want a buddy?! :haha:

I'll be your buddy!! I'm in very much the same situation - I'm actively TTC and he says he is, although he acts more NTNP...:growlmad:

This is our 2nd month TTC #1 xx

:) well this is my first month ttc#2! hope u get ur bfp soon :) how long have u guys been together? we have only been married since August but we have been together for 18 months (he isnt my son's bio-dad but he has been there since i was pregnant and Aiden calls him dada<3)

That's really sweet - how old is your little boy?

We've been together a little over 13 months. We decided to TTC when we bought our first house together - we moved in at the end of September, just as I stopped taking the pill. The nursery is already decorated, so we're ready for it to be occupied!

awww! my son is 15 months this saturday:) and we jst bought our first house right before we got married and we r waiting or a BFP to do our 2nd nursery lol

FX for you both!! :hugs:

Are you on day 30 of your cycle too? I'm on cd30, but I'm not as yet sure how long this cycle will be! I have long, irregular cycles and I'm not sure what's happening from month to month :nope:

i am, and usually AF should come tomorrow or the next day but i think i will late cuz its mean witch lol

hey ladies can i join you! would love to have some buddies as well! x x

of course!!! how long have u been ttc? do u want a boy or girl this time?! i see u have 4! what a fun full house u have :)

of course!!! how long have u been ttc? do u want a boy or girl this time?! i see u have 4! what a fun full house u have :)

this is my first month off the pill so not expecting much from this cycle but hoping anyway! I would love another girl so that Ava can have a sister although a boy would be great as well. Yes four is fun but ive always wanted loads of kids. My husband and i agreed on 6 before we got married and we are defo making a good attempt at that number! lol! How about you do you have a preference?

Can i join too?im almost 29 and hav been ttc #2 for 3 years..i have a 6 year old son and have been with my partner 8 years..we are getting married in April..had all tests done and we are both fine my OH has a slightly low sperm count..im on CD20 and hav a 28 day cycle :)

this is my first month off the pill so not expecting much from this cycle but hoping anyway! I would love another girl so that Ava can have a sister although a boy would be great as well. Yes four is fun but ive always wanted loads of kids. My husband and i agreed on 6 before we got married and we are defo making a good attempt at that number! lol! How about you do you have a preference?

OH and I would loooove to have a daughter but a boy would be jst as great!

Can i join too?im almost 29 and hav been ttc #2 for 3 years..i have a 6 year old son and have been with my partner 8 years..we are getting married in April..had all tests done and we are both fine my OH has a slightly low sperm count..im on CD20 and hav a 28 day cycle :)

yes welcome! OH has high blood pressure so he has a low sperm count too but we are crossing our fingers :) we jst started NTNP/TTC!

hope u get ur BFP soon!!

OH and I would loooove to have a daughter but a boy would be jst as great!
hi and welcome!

I am rather late but I wanted to share I am glad I am not the only one in this position! I hate how me can be so carefree or undetermined. But either way I am at the two week wair and nervous!!!!

Yes i know what you mean! they can be funny how they go on!

:hi: Morning ladies!

Sorry I disappeared last night - OH went on the computer to check his emails, so I went in the living room to read my book and fell asleep!! OH woke me up an hour later and sent me to bed!! :blush:

I'm hoping falling asleep at 8.30pm is a sign of ovulation...cos I'm on cd31 and still waiting :coffee:

Can I join too? OH dropped the bombshell last night that hes in the mind set that we are NTNP, right after my OPKs, Basal thermometer, conceive plus and preg tests were delivered.. NICE!

I have just had my mirena coil out, so also thinking that not much will happen this month but we can try anyway. It would be nice to get to grips with my new cycles, since the mirena completely messed them up for me for over 2 years. I have ovarian cysts, so I am unsure if this will effect TTC as many of the statements surrounding OV cysts are conflicting. The gyni said it shouldn't be a problem but they do cause me pain from time to time.

feeling sorry for myself today, OH practically laughed at me when I set up last ready to take my temps at 6am... surely it's not going to effect him, all he has to do is BD. Didn't take my temp this morning as cancelled my alarm and went to sleep in a huff. Not good, sometimes I feel like I share the excitement alone.

Apparently TTC is supposed to be fun, but it took 8 months to get our little boy and I cant ever imagine 8 months to be fun!

my hubby decided to take up a new hobby brewing his own beer.... yay (im not thrilled but i think it will only last a couple short months and be done...hopefully)

he ordered all the stuff for it and i asked where he planned to do this (on a side note we r remodeling our house, bathroom upstairs nd adding a masterbedroom to the basement, that is rite off of his 'man cave' or basement living room as i call it) and he informs me that he will be doing it in the room that was going to be ours! grrrrrr >:0 soooooo mad i was like where will babys nursery be?!?! (as we are in it till our room is done)

he says he doesnt think we will get pregnant rite away or have the baby this year sooooo we have time to figure that out! soooo furious, we were so excited to have another baby but now i feel as im the only one that is even trying or excited!!! >:0

It would be great if I could share the excitement with OH....he's not a fan of having to time :sex: and thinks I'm totally crazy!! So I'm pretty much doing this on my own and hoping he feels like DTD at the right time :dohh:

He has started taking multi-vits so I feel like I have scored a small victory :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->