TTC/NTNP buddy?!

we arent doing anything this yr for valentines as DH hates the day, he thinks its ptless sooooo i really really hope we get a BFP maybe change his mind <3

My hubby and I aren't big on Valentines day either - we usually rent a movie and have a night in lol. Still hoping for a Valentines :bfp: though lol. And if I don't... well I'll be Oing on Valentines day, which is almost as nice haha.

so excited for you katiekittiecat, It def looks like this is it!!!!! xxxxgoodluck hun

good luck hun, thats great news! I think today is the day AF is going to show her face I can feel it, all crampy and my temp has dropped to near the coverline. ah well better luck next month! lol

You're not out til she arrives 3boys! I'm keeping everything crossed for you! Well...except my legs :haha:

thanks hun, but you know when you just know shes on her way and also the temp drop just confirms it. There is no going back! lol! Anyway what are you doing on your computer? Havent you got some BDing to do! dont want to see you on here for the next few days! lol

^^ agreed u better get BDing!! lol haha good luck hun!!

I'm on a promise for tonight girls :haha:

Fair play to OH - he's done really well. Last 2 days in a row! I've told him tonight is the last time and then he can have 6 weeks off :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->