TTC/NTNP buddy?!

thanks guys i REALLY hope we all get our BFP this next month!!! <3

yes it would be nice to move to first tri together! x x

good morning! Just about to do my morning OPK, just got to wait another 10mins.
did a naughty last night and let OH buy a sweet comforter we saw in Boots. Very cute but very naughty.

Noo sorry the mean old :witch: got you :(. On to the next cycle I guess...

6 dpo today. I *may* have had some ib today! Also very very lightheaded, but it's a super hot day so who knows if it's related. And yesterday DH and I were in the pool and DH got really worried about me; said I was acting intoxicated (I don't drink, ttc or not) and totally out of character. He was so worried he asked my dad to keep am eye on me. Thing is I didn't really feel any different.

NDH, Oo maybe this is the start of something for you! I am so jealous by the way, its FREEZING here, to hear of you in your pool and the mega heat!!! I wanna be there! Off to Florida in 3 weeks, so hoping to escape these ridiculous temps. Anyway Fingers crossed something is starting for you

Thank you! I hope this is the start of some good news too! Been waiting for 2 years for a :bfp:, and I O'd on my birthday this cycle so that would make the absolute best bday present :)

Now that would be awesome!!! REALLY hope this month is it for you! :) Lots of baby dust coming your way. :dust::dust::dust::dust:

Does anyone temp? I have done for the last 2 days so that I can start to get the hang of it but I hadn't noticed how disturbed my sleep is. I always wake for my inhaler or a drink in the early hours of the morning and then sleep lightly for the next few hours! Do you think it would be a good idea to set an early alarm for every morning so I can temp at the same time?

my last two temp readings were (CD 10) 97.73 and (CD 11) 97.18, they don't sound a lot different, but they look stupid on my chart :dohh:

Sorry I can't help as I don't temp.

Also, no trace of any more spotting, just that little bit of pink, so I'm going to pretend it was something else so if I do get a bfn this cycle I won't be too crushed.

I think the witch is about to get me I have really bad cramps. Its only 3 weeks since i stopped taking the pill so im quite suprised but hoping that I will start to ovulate next month.

NDH- Really hope you get a BFP! Keep faith, I know easier said than done! We are all here if you need to vent, talk and of course celebrate!

3boys, If AF is on her way, hopefully its a good sign of your cycles are getting back to normal and hopefully OV soon! :D

Evening ladies :flower:

Well, OH and I have had a huge row today, so hopefully it's cleared the air. I think we just need more communication and I'm probably not making things easier by going around with a face like a wet weekend.

We'll see - things will hopefully get easier as time goes by. It's only our 2nd cycle TTC!!

Sorry she got you Breezy :hugs: FX for next cycle.

Right, I'm off to POAS again. I might even get a faint line this time :haha:

Evening ladies :flower:

Well, OH and I have had a huge row today, so hopefully it's cleared the air. I think we just need more communication and I'm probably not making things easier by going around with a face like a wet weekend.

We'll see - things will hopefully get easier as time goes by. It's only our 2nd cycle TTC!!

Sorry she got you Breezy :hugs: FX for next cycle.

Right, I'm off to POAS again. I might even get a faint line this time :haha:
Hope so hun, I feel rotten today, full of af cramps. So just waiting for the witch to show her face although im hoping this means i will ovulate next month. Let me know how POAS goes! lol

how did POAS go?!

ive been super busy this weekend as Aiden is nt feeling well and OH was off work so i was constantly trying to keep him busy so he doesnt destroy the house lol

POAS was, as predicted, totally negative again :nope: That was the 48th test stick I've done this cycle....:haha:

Hope Aiden is feeling better xx

48 opks so far this cycle! ouch that's expensive when you're not getting results :(

I hope things are better with your OH since your row yesterday. I hate arguing with my DH, but sometimes it's the only way to get through to him it seems :s

48 opks so far this cycle! ouch that's expensive when you're not getting results :(

I hope things are better with your OH since your row yesterday. I hate arguing with my DH, but sometimes it's the only way to get through to him it seems :s

Fortunately they are cheap ones from Amazon...:haha: I learned my lesson with Clear Blue digi OPKs last cycle lol

Things are OK with OH....he's in bed with a hangover, but at least he's in bed. :rofl: It's not all his fault - I'm stressed about my cycle and I'm passing it on to him. No wonder he doesn't want to BD!! FX things will get better soon.

Thanks NDH :hugs:

Glad to hear everything is ok again with your OH, that's the thing about TTC, we carry most of the disappointment and stress. Sometimes its hard not to take it out on them, since they appear so care free.

I'll definitely keep you girls posted :hugs: Hopefully the row yesterday cleared the air!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->