TTC/NTNP buddy?!

Negatory. All my tests are broken! Where's my bfp? I brushed my teeth while I was waiting for the timer, and the smell/taste were gone for 5 mins. Again it started with the smell first, and now I can taste it again. When I breathe on DH he smells it too. He asked if I was eating batteries again. LOL.

I'm going to have to make a doctors appointment regardless I think. If I'm not pregnant, the other things it's a symptom of can be quite serious.

Please let it be the temporary reason though! ;) :D

Keeping everything crossed for you NDH. :hugs: I really hope it's BFP and not something more serious xxx

metalic taste in my mouth was definitely a symptom of pregnancy with Ava, the only problem is i had it this month before ovulation so i know i personally couldnt rely on it as a symptom. But hopefully it is for you! hope you get that bfp soon! x x

I didn't test this morning! Not going to test again til AF is due (which is only 2 days lol). But hopefully by then it'll be a :bfp: and I can stop squinting and getting depressed.

Morning ladies :flower:

How is everyone this morning? I'm on cd39 and still no sign of ovulation :coffee: I've ordered another 30 OPKs....just in case :haha:

That's depressing :( I hope you won't need them all this cycle and that your ovulation will happen soon.

That's depressing :( I hope you won't need them all this cycle and that your ovulation will happen soon.

So do I!! Even though they're just cheap ones from Amazon it's costing me a fortune!!

hope ovulation comes soon hun! x x

Thanks 3boys :hugs: Another TTC friend has predicted that I will get a positive OPK today, ov tomorrow and temp rise on Monday. I hope she really does have psychic powers and she's right :haha:

hope so too hun, the wait must be awful for you.

hope so too hun, the wait must be awful for you.

Sometimes it really gets me down, but other times I just don't stress about it. I'm really busy at work just now, so I haven't really got time to dwell on it. Today I feel OK about it - tomorrow I could be in floods of tears....I just pray that I don't miss my surge (if I ever get one :haha:)!

you will! x x what do you work at?

I work for an estate agents. I'm the one that goes round and puts people's houses on the market so I'm out and about quite a bit. For some random reason, my diary is full for the first 2 weeks of January!!

its good that it keeps you busy, keep your mind off ttc! it can be so consuming! lol

I know! I think I've been obsessing because December is such a quiet month for us and I've had nothing else to do! Now I'm getting back into being busy hopefully I won't be constantly thinking about it!

Just to update you - another negative OPK at 7pm tonight. The lines are getting fainter...:(

mine were really faint the day before i got a positive, i dont think it fades in for most women so i wouldnt worry about the faint lines. If your surge is tomorrow then it will happen in the morning and you will pick up on it in the afternoon, so todays tests are irrelevant. Good luck hun, keep me updated! x x

Morning ladies :flower: My temp went up this morning to what I would call a post-ov temp...we'll just have to see what today's OPKs and tomorrow's temp brings :coffee: cd40 - sheeesh!

ooh that sounds promising! Did you and OH get any BD in the last few days?

Fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->