TTC/NTNP buddy?!

Well? did you get your positive OPK?
I'm considering getting OPKs for this cycle. Grandparents gave DH and I money for belated Christmas, and I was going to use mine to buy a digi, thats how certain I was that I was pg this cycle, but ah well. Now I'll use the money for OPKs and avocados LOL.

Well? did you get your positive OPK?
I'm considering getting OPKs for this cycle. Grandparents gave DH and I money for belated Christmas, and I was going to use mine to buy a digi, thats how certain I was that I was pg this cycle, but ah well. Now I'll use the money for OPKs and avocados LOL.

It was negative :nope: But there's a chance the OPKs missed the surge and I ov'd over the weekend. My temp has gone up, so I'm just waiting for FF to confirm it (or not, as the case may be). I'll keep POAS until it does though! Just popped home to do one now - looks like that's gonna be negative too...:shrug:

I'm sorry :( Hopefully FF decides that you did O. Although that would mean you probably missed it...but at least you'd know your cycle would soon be ending.

We probably did miss it this cycle, but managed to :sex: last night, so still in with a teeny tiny chance!

Morning ladies :flower:

My temp went back down this morning, so it looks like my 2 days of high temps were just a false alarm :nope: I'm not in the 2WW after all. Guess I'll just keep POAS :haha:

Morning ladies :flower:

My temp went back down this morning, so it looks like my 2 days of high temps were just a false alarm :nope: I'm not in the 2WW after all. Guess I'll just keep POAS :haha:

:hugs:

o goodness it was a long weekend and i didnt get the chance to come check in how is everyone??

its nice to be back! we r remodelin our bathroom ourselves soooo tons of work we are still hanging sheet rock but we have the potty and shower so the important stuff lol haha we hopefully gettin the new cabinets next week...

im making a new recipe tonight!!! yay! so excited! trying healthier cooking! :)

anyone ovulating soon!? if soooo goood luck to the baby dancing!!!

I'm only on CD3, but I have short cycles, so it won't be long til I O.

Sorry Katie, I feel so guilty saying that knowing you're on an endless cycle :(

hoping to start BDing every other day(ish) starting in the next couple days, but not sure if it'll happen... Parents and grandparents were supposed to be travelling but it's so wet they've been sticking around the house, and they were supposed to be going to some of the now flooded areas for 10 days right around O time, but obviously won't be now. And as DH is now working again (yay!) he's not home during the day when we have the best chance to have the house to ourselves. So we'll see how it goes. Hopefully we're not out for Feb :bfp: already.

Don't worry NDH :hugs: I got a really strong positive opk this lunchtime so I'll be joining you lol

thats great hun, about time. i got a bfn on a frer this evening but will try again with fmu.

FX for you 3boys :hugs:

I took a pic of my OPK from 12.30pm, but I just took it now so both lines are faded :dohh: You can just about see them though. I did another one at 8pm and the line had gone back to being really faint. So I'm sure this is it!
OPK13Jan.jpg

really really hoping for a valentines :bfp: for all of us be the best valentines yet!

Hooray Katie I hope this was your surge!

Good luck 3boys.

lots and lots of :dust: to us all! Bring on the Valentine's Day :bfp:s

I don't think I can cope with another false alarm!! This has to be it!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->