Ttc number 3 :)

Oh and sorry - so far I'm just really tired! Not much else !
& nope we haven't told them yet ! The 2 year old won't understand either way lol but my 7 year old will be excited ! We plan to tell them Christmas with big sister shirts :)

Spunky waahoo a proper smiley!!! Cns has it right about the too close to O thing so trying to get him interested tonight would be awesome!! Get some lickable chocolate yum Yum. I'm holding off testing until at least next Friday. I've got two work dos next weekend and don't want to drink when usually I'd get completely sloshed. So will have to make up a big lie lol.

Cns that is so so cute!!! Im interested to see the hcg level too. I found an old post of mine from my daughter say I had hcg of over 1000 at roughly 5 weeks so it builds up fast! If we get a bfp this cycle I plan to buy a onesie and give it to dh with a positive test for Xmas.

Afm realky late night watching a documentary about stephen fry in America. Was really interesting. I had this crazy Cm yesterday. It was pure white and thick creamy with eggwhite stretchy. :shrug:

cns: That's crazy that you got that at 3! Pretty neat though. I really hope you get your other results soon. That sounds really cute on how you're going to tell them! You'll have to let us know how it goes. If/when we're successful, I'm not sure about DD. She's 3, so I don't think she'd understand, but I also can see her talking about it / saying something to people we don't want knowing yet.

Gypsy: Strange about the cm! Maybe just something wonky from the luteal phase estrogen rise? Any thoughts on your lie should you need to? Hopefully you'll need to :haha:

AFM, Home from my appt. Labs are normal. So likely it's all from stress. Hopefully with hopefully Oing within the next day or two, that'll shorten this cycle some.

I think next cycle I'm going to do the same / similar things. Either something with one or a combination of those things really helped, or it's de-stressing and getting some sleep (or still a combination).

DH agreed to BD tonight with tomorrow off.

I tested again with about a 2 hour hold this afternoon. I had another CB holder so used that to see if that said peak too (had it in my mind that it wouldn't...) :blush:

Decided to use my last answer opk and a one step so I could compare to my usual. My usually is much more noticeable than the other 2, but once the other 2 dried, a bit easier to read.

Attachments

• 20161209_150002.png
    20161209_150002.png
    411.3 KB · Views: 3
Spunky - you are DEF about to O! So glad you can get a sesh in tonight :happydance: let's not talk about next cycle yet , fingers crossed this is your month !

Gypsy - I just have a feeling about you for this cycle ! :! Cute way to tell your dh if you are ! I had a plan like that but I couldn't hold out and had to tell him ! Haha

Afm- got my results back today ! They were 15 ! So it went from 3 to 15 overnight and they took another test today (hopefully the last) and I'll get those results back Monday or Tuesday .
Do you guys think 3 to 15 so quickly is something unusual ? I know it's super early so maybe that's why ..

It's definitely not unusual. I think it's meant to double every 24 hours at least? Yay for confirming it!! I'm really feeling it this cycle too. My symptoms are different this early on.

Cns no ideas yet. Thought I could say ive been taking Tramadol again for my endo lol. It does not react well to drinking with it.

Boobs still sore, i am developing a cough / sore chest when coughing. i've dried up downstairs like really really dry.

I see.

Well, maybe your next one will surprise you all by staying put till 41 weeks or so :winkwink:.

I hope so! :)

Welcome kiwiberry. Good luck for no 3. It's always confusing when doctors can't give definitive answers! As Katy said maybe the next one will stay in overdue!

AFm - just because I like talking about myself. We had some spontaneous bd tonight! After the kids went to bed I had a shower in a huff and when he joined. When we got out we pounced each other. Ahhhh this was how it used to be. The average bd teamed with the occasional unprompted fun lol. I'm pretty sure the neighbours heard us.

Poor neighbors :haha:.

Welcome Kiwiberry! Good luck! Hope you'll get your BFP very soon. :)

AFM, had my first trimester screening. Everything looks fine. EDD according to my app was June 27. Adjusted EDD according to the ultrasound is June 26. So, baby is measuring right on track. :)

Thanks and congrats Mama! :)

Welcome Kiwi ! Fingers crossed for that bfp and a full termer! :)

Thank you! :)

Kiwi: Welcome! Do you know if you'll have any extra appointments or any kind of different care with your third? Regardless of when you conceive, I really hope your family and friends are supportive :hugs:

AFM, temp this morning 96.88. I'm hoping to start seeing some steadier temps (even if still a little erratic) now that I'm turning on the thermometer first to let it calibrate :dohh:

No BD last night. DH was super cranky which then made me cranky, but BD still wouldn't have happened whether I was cranky or not. I doubt it'll happen tonight either.

Flashing smiley today still, but I think I might be getting closer to O. The estrogen line started lightening a lot and I read that it gets lighter as estrogen gets higher. That's not why I think I might be getting closer to O :haha: but just an unsupported observation / guess / thought.

But no, cm increased a lot. I actually had some on tp :happydance: I can't remember the last time I had that. A long time for sure! Even longer than before I stopped noticing ewcm all together. I then checked how I usually check and there was a ton and very thin, clear, and stretchy.

I removed the positive opk from my chart as I don't think it was. I took (many) opks with a 4 hour hold and little to drink. I did all brands so I can kind of compare them to each other especially as I was using a couple of other brands for a few days while I waited for my others.

I'm praying O is soon.

Fx for you hun :hugs:.

AFM: OH does not want me using O'sticks. I want to though, so I am going to secretly order some from Amazon and make sure I am the one to get the package :haha:. I had some spotting / brown discharge today. I bled for 8 weeks PP had a week break and started what seemed to be my period. Then today (a week or more since my period ended) I had some brown discharge. Not sure whats going on there :shrug:.

I hated the fact I got my period while breastfeeding my first. Now however, I couldn't be happier about it :happydance:.

Kiwi - LOL sneaky sneaky!! Why no OPK's!! I can completely understand the need for them and if it gives you piece of mind why not. You can get the pretty cheap. I haven't used them before in saying that. My body is a symptom machine!

This morning I have been feeling cramps in my left ovary area. hmmmmm. My boobs seem ore sensitive. I am really into it this cycle so if i don't get a bfp I think I might breakdown a little!

He doesn't want it to come between us. He hates the idea of it all. So I want to get them just to see where I am each month.

FX this is your month Gypsy.

Kiwi - LOL sneaky sneaky!! Why no OPK's!! I can completely understand the need for them and if it gives you piece of mind why not. You can get the pretty cheap. I haven't used them before in saying that. My body is a symptom machine!

This morning I have been feeling cramps in my left ovary area. hmmmmm. My boobs seem ore sensitive. I am really into it this cycle so if i don't get a bfp I think I might breakdown a little!

Gypsy - I got O type pains in my right side after O - I looked it up and it said it could be the corpus luteum doing its thing to sustain the pregnancy :) seemed to be true for me ! Hopefully you too !

I had the pain in the right side all through both my pregnancies before I even found out. I really hope it's a good sign for you Gypsy!

Thanks kiwi and Cns. I'm optimistic and then doubtful lol. Dh's ex wife is on her second pregnancy. I think her youngest is 6 months old. :'( why not us.

The left pain is a bit more prominent now. Far out everything is pointing in the right direction but it is all too early!!

cns: That's awesome! I don't think 3 to 15 overnight is anything unusual. I'm glad you finally got the numbers though!

Gypsy: It all sounds so promising for you :hugs: I'm excited for Friday to come! I hope that the left sided pain is something for you!

Kiwi: That's a bummer about the opks. Did you use them before? I find them a bit stressful, but once they're actually positive I find them so helpful and encouraging.

AFM, temp dropped to 96.55 yesterday. My mom was visiting for the day so I had to hide everything (as I do every week lol). I figured if it was possible to be Oing that day, I wanted to try and keep my mind off it and keep it a low key day. I didn't bother with opks in the morning since I had to have it all hidden anyway.

Slept in a bit. So my mom came, we got the living room decorated for Christmas, decorated some gingerbread cookies with DD (DS to little and didn't care anyway lol). Then we all went out to dinner and then went to go look at a house with Christmas lights (over 2 million). Drove home and had ice cream.

Did a couple opks after my mom left (right after and right before bed). Borderline positive, but I think a hair lighter, so probably negative. Probably would've been positive in the morning, but either way probably caught the tail end of it. I don't think I'm going to test today as I don't want to stress myself out.

If I don't have confirmed O in the next couple of days I'll start them back again.

This morning's temp 97.06. It's up, but I'm not confident that it's "O" up. 0.51 up from yesterdays, 0.18 from the highest of previous 6 days. Obviously the next couple of days will tell, but I'm not feeling confident about it. Post-O temps are usually higher, so we'll see.

I am feeling bummed about it, especially as I'm not sure DH and I will get in a BD in today.

CM yesterday was more creamy and CP medium, medium, closed.

FWIW spunky , my first post o temp only went up .25 then down the second day to pre O temps below CL then the third day it finally rose significantly :) as long as it's an overall higher pattern , try not to worry about specific numbers :) hopefully you can confirm O though with the next two temps ! Mine took like 6 days to confirm with FF because the second day drop which was a fallback rise :) did you guys get your bd in last night ? :) or was it the night before ? I don't remember !
Gypsy - don't worry about his ex wife ! She may be on her second but you are about to be on your third Im sure of it ! :) your chart looks fab !

Hi everyone! I'm pretty excited to be back on this wonderful forum. I haven't posted anything on here since 2012!!! We're trying for number 3!!! I stopped taking ortho tri cyclen lo last month. I had tons of pregnancy symptoms and then BAM, I'm currently having the worst period ever. I'm guessing it's stronger since I'm not taking the pill anymore. I'm super hopeful this month though, my fiancé and I are getting married on the 23rd and that's supposed to be O day! Anyway, I'll be stalking this thread from now on and posting as I stop in :)

Congrats on the upcoming wedding jaggersmommy! My dh and I also had two LO's prior to getting married this year in June :) hope you get your bfp ! What a perfect day to O ! :)

Welcome jagger!! What an awesome day to O!!! Good luck.

Cns thanks. I keep thinking evetything im feeling is close to how I felt last cycle too. So im optimistic, but realky trying not to grt my hopes up too much. Not that it's working at all!!!

Spunky. If you have creamy CM I'd think you had O'd now?

Sorry quick message getting children to bed. I just had to lie down after feeling like headed and nauseous wtf. And had a whole heap more creamy CM.

Im getting quite nervous now!

Hi Jaggersmommy and welcome.
I hope your wedding day brings you a BFP in two weeks.

Gypsy - any news?

spunky, I'm sure you're post O. Enjoy the wait :winkwink:.

AFM - AF is gone, I'm finished with clomid and now I'm waiting to O. Hopefully earlier than last cycle...
Not extremely hopeful as I've hardly had any clomid related symptoms while taking it. But you never know, right?
December should go by quickly with all the holiday stuff going on, I'm also taking a week off after Christmas - looking forward to spending more time with my boys.

Good luck Katy! Not long for another try. It's at that great time when it's kind of exciting but you are still impatient to O. Catch that egg!!

Spunky:. I have not used them before and I honestly wish that I could. I just love the idea of knowing when I ovulate. My fiance is just scared because of all the stigma surrounding it.

Gypsy:. I am so hoping on everything that this is your month :hugs:. I love seeing other women get their :bfp:. Especially if I've been able to keep up with their story.

Katy: GL this cycle hun! You're right though at least we have the holidays to help distract us a little bit.

Jagger: welcome sweetie! And congratulations on getting married! I'm engaged as well with two little ones. We have not set a date for a wedding yet though.

AFM:. I totally think it's my period now. Tmi.... But I had a huge blood clot this morning and when I woke up it all came streaming down my leg. It was the worst thing to happen to me with a newborn and a toddler just waking up. Definitely out for this cycle for me but hopefully there is next month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->