Ttc number 3 :)

Jagger: Welcome! How exciting about your upcoming wedding! That's really neat that you're next O is that same day. That'd be pretty awesome to get your bfp from this cycle.

cns: We only BD'd Friday night as I promised him Saturday off :laugh2: I asked if we could Sunday morning before the kids got up just in case O was Saturday that we could squeeze in one more for the day after since I know everything says try the day after as well. We weren't able to as the kids were up super early.

We said we'd BD at night which I figured it'd be too late anyway, but if I did O Saturday, I figured we were more than covered from the 2 days before. We were both too tired last night and said we would this morning, but this morning ended up being impossible. DH was worried about not BDing this morning as he thought I'd be upset, but I had to reassure him for like 5 minutes that I wasn't mad :laugh2: We're going to try tonight just in case I'm having false higher temps again, but tomorrow should confirm O anyway.

Gypsy: I think cm was creamy on Saturday, but it was a little wonky. I just wasn't 100% set on it with last cycle being as wonky as it was and possibly Oing on a dry day.

Everything you're saying for you makes me feel like this is your month :hugs:

Katy: Hopefully you do end up Oing soon. Are you taking the same dosage of clomid that you took before? Hopefully the month will go by quickly. Do you have anything planned with your boys that week after Christmas?

kiwi: Sorry about this month :( That sounds awful about this morning! I think it'd be miserable for that to happen, but definitely with a newborn and a toddler, ttc or not.

AFM, Temp shot up to 97.70 this morning :happydance: I put in a fake temp for tomorrow and it gave me dotted cross hairs for the 10th. That kind of bummed me out, but I'm not going to over think dotted cross hairs as a lot of things matched up for it. I'd be a little bummed if it was actually the 11th as we last BD'd Friday night, but we'll see. Either way we have a chance from Friday night.

Even if we're not successful this cycle, good things came out of this cycle: 1) ewcm and 2) actually Oing almost / about 2 weeks earlier than last cycle. The other good things are that this puts in a little more space between last c section and conceiving.

Yesterday: cm creamy (not a lot though) and cp high, medium, closed.

Sorry quick message again. Children to school time!

I feel less bloated and my cp is moving towards af this morning. Boobs slightly sensitive but not as much and I felt stitch like pain in abdomen which now im moving around feels like Af pains. Going by the last couple cycles I was getting these pains at least a week before AF arrived so my optimism is starting to sway.

Sorry quick message again. Children to school time!

I feel less bloated and my cp is moving towards af this morning. Boobs slightly sensitive but not as much and I felt stitch like pain in abdomen which now im moving around feels like Af pains. Going by the last couple cycles I was getting these pains at least a week before AF arrived so my optimism is starting to sway.

:hugs: :hugs:

I so know how that feels. Hang in there hun, until the :witch: arrives there's still hope.

How is everyone going today?

Everything sounds really positive Spunky! I hope your temp is still up and now for that TWW!!! So excited for you!!

Kiwiberry how are you feeling? Thank you for the positivity today.

AFM - I had a normal day at work then it hit around 1pm and I became extremely exhausted which turned into a horrendous migraine headache. My legs were exhausted I felt nauseated and as soon as I lay down in bed my eyes shut while DH was talking to me. I just felt so strange!!

I have a horrendous case of feeling fine, eating and then feeling crappy, and my headache hasn't gone. Blarrgghh this better be something that leads into a positive.

I'm good today. Can't wait for the :witch: to leave so I can start the baby making again :haha:. I hope your headache goes away :hugs:.

Kiwiberry, I'm sorry messy old AF is here but hey, a new cycle means a new beginning, new hope, new chance for a BFP. At least that's I always say to myself. And it works for me :winkwink:.

Jaggersmommy, how are the wedding preparations going? Weddings are exciting.
Saying that, I'm not married myself and I don't think we ever will get married. I understand why people want to but it's really not important to us. There are no differences, except that if you're not married the partner has to sign paternity papers so he's officially the father.

December is rushing by, it's almost the middle of the month already... I have a day off in two days, then one more week of work and vacation till the end of the year. 10 days of family time (no specific plans yet). Sounds a lot but nothing compared to a year off when on maternity leave :winkwink:.
We're going to see the new Star Wars film on Wednesday and I can't wait. I love our date nights (we try to have them as often as possible while MIL is watching the kids).

Have a great dya everybody!

Awesome Katy!!! I think we are going to go there as a family to watch it. i want to take my dad too as he doesn't get to the movies much.

Katy that's exciting to have that amount of time off with family!

Gypsy: I'm sorry about the headache :( I really hope that's a good sign rather than illness or something.

Katy: Enjoy your time off! That's really awesome that you guys get that kind of maternity leave. In the states we get 6 weeks off for vaginal delivery and 8 weeks for c section, and even then if your company isn't required by law to offer fmla (family medical leave act) because of either size (small companies) or you haven't been at your company a year, they don't have to hold your job. I with the states would catch up.

AFM, Temp dropped to 97.54 -- was 97.40 but I was dozing off while temping and the thermometer started falling out, so I re-did it. I'm a little bummed, but FF did give me dotted cross hairs for the 10th. I have a tendency to be an open mouth sleeper. I've been trying to not (not really sure how much control I really have lol), but I think last night I was. Either way.

From what I understand progesterone is what's responsible for causing exhaustion which I have been since Sunday, so instead of worry about what my temps are showing, I'm hoping since I'm so exhausted that my progesterone levels are good, so trying to ignore the temp drop this morning.

Slept almost 12 hours Saturday night, not as much Sunday night, but Monday morning I had to get up to get the crock pot going, so I had to force myself out of bed. I pretty much dragged the whole day.

I slept about 10 hours last night, and finally had to drag myself out of bed even though I just want to go back to sleep right now. I have finals this week, so not a good week to be exhausted! But I'm hoping that the exhaustion at least means my levels are good.

I was just looking at FF, and it turns out that the saliva microscope was what was giving me dotted cross hairs. I went and removed all partial and full fernings from earlier in the cycle as they seemed rather pointless in my chart (I didn't have any ferning at all close to O). As soon as I removed them I got solid cross hairs :happydance: I don't feel bad for removing them as they didn't seem to have any benefit for my chart, and all of the other fertility signs supports the 10th, not the microscope.

Gypsy- I see your temp went back up ! No longer looks like its headed towards AF!
Spunky- yours looks fab too!
I pray this is your month, ladies!

Thanks Spunky. This what my temps did last time too though. I cant reach the tip of my CP now though which is good at this time for me, but I'm also getting slight Af cramps.

FF doesn't think im due for AF for another week. It may be tii early to test Friday.

Ladies, I've decided to chart and take OPK's. It is my first time doing this so I would really love some advice and help on how to get started. I already downloaded fertility friend.

I like temping as much as it can be confusing it is good for pinpointing ovulation.

As long as you take your temperature every day at the same time before you get out of bed then you should be sweet. The others know about OPK's sorry I haven't used them before.

If you aren't squeemish it could be useful for you to also check your CP around ovulation. It is also very helpful as you can feel it soften around O.

Good luck!!!

Thanks to whoever added themselves to FF through my chart 5 days VIP!! whoop!! Awesome being able to overlay my charts and see the sameness / difference between them.

Thanks Gypsy!! :). I will add anyone to FF once I figure it out lol :haha:.

Kiwi - opks are simple ! Just start them
about a week before you typically think you O .. or if you have no idea just start them as soon as AF leaves lol. Negative is when the test line is lighter than the control. You will almost always see some kind of test line . It is not positive until the test line is as dark as or darker than the control line . Once you get a positive you SHOULD O in 24-48 hours . You can only confirm O through temping which is what brings me to that.
Start temping at the beginning of your cycle or end of AF whichever you prefer . These numbers will be your pre-ovulation temps . Once you ovulate you will notice an increase in temps and they will stay up until either AF comes and it drops back down or if you are pregnant it will stay up . FF will draw red lines horizontally and vertically on your chart once it detects you've ovulated . The vertical line marks the day you O'd . The horizontal line makes your 'cover line' which is what separates your pre-o from your post-O temps . You should record your cervical mucus (creamy, eggwhite , sticky , dry) daily in your chart as well as if your opks were positive or negative . This will help FF even more determine when you O . & like gypsy said , checking your cervix is a huge help too. For one , it's the easiest way for me to see what my cm is like that day . Except egg white days which for me are obvious as there is a ton of stretch clear egg white type discharge which shows I'm in my fertile window , do you have that?
But also, like she said , your cervical changes throughout your cycle and could provide helpful clues . During and right before AF it is usually low and firm like your nose and closed . Around ovulation it is high, almost unreachable , soft like your chin , and open . By open I mean you can feel the little pinpoint hole in the middle . & if you are pregnant it usually stays high and gets firm and closed .
I hope all this helps !

Kiwiberry, others already explained how to track your O nicely, I would just like to add that you should check when in the day you should use a certain brand of OPKs. With most tests, you shouldn't use them in the morning with FMU, because you could get a false positive. I use mine in the afternoon, after getting home from work, from CD 11 or 12 (I usually O around CD 16).
Some use OPKs twice a day to make sure they don't miss the surge.

Thanks ladies all of that information was so helpful! I can't wait to get started. I'm going to wait until the end of my period before I start.

cns: Thanks! I'm really hoping so, but if not, good things happened this month, so hopefully it'll be soon if not. And a random question... can I get a link to your chart? I know it's not going to tell me anything about mine :laugh2: but I really want to compare lol How are you feeling?

Gypsy: fwiw, I think your temps this cycle look SO much better than last cycle. 11dpo *might* be too early, but it's so hard to say! If you had your dip 7-8dpo, Friday may be just fine! Even if only very faint. If nothing on Friday, I'd test again Saturday morning.

I ended up buying VIP for FF. I've really liked having the extra features. Hope you enjoy your 5 days! I sent a friend request, btw, if that doesn't sound to weird :laugh2: (under augurey -- I think? at least I'm assuming that's how it'll show?)

Kiwi: Good with the charting! cns and Katy covered it pretty well. For as confusing as it can be and sometimes stressful and frustrating, I would take all that any day because it can really give you beneficial information. As maddening my last cycle was, it really helped me gain perspective this cycle. I can add you once you posts a link to your chart (under share) if that makes it easier :p

AFM, temp back up to 97.77 :happydance: I think DH is relieved to have a BD break lol

Last night cp medium, soft, closed. CM today: creamy. I noticed that it's been increasing a bit each day. There's not a ton, but a lot more than I expected! Which also brings me to my next point: I really don't think I had any creamy cm at all last cycle (even though I charted that I did -- everything was so wonky and it'd been while since I had to interpret cm). It was either dry and watery around O, and there's a possibility it wasn't with all the BDing we were doing lol (so may have confused it with that).

I have to say that I am proud of myself... though I lied Sunday and said I wasn't going to do any opks, I did do 1 that afternoon, but that was it! I only did 1 on Monday and none since! Maybe it's just that I don't feel as compelled as things were a lot more clear around O?

I also have a chart on count down to pregnancy. It's suggesting O on CD 27 (the 11th). I felt a little bent out of shape over that, but they also draw cover lines differently than FF. I'm sticking with FF though. (so not so bent out of shape now)

I'm trying to stay calm and relaxed during this tww. I had no symptoms before bfp with DD or DS -- well, DS I started bawling during lunch over something silly, but that was it and I was around 18dpo when I tested and late for AF (I was 13dpo with DD). Though I did have lots of creamy cm with DD that became slightly yellow tinged... other than that, nothing. So there's no reason for me to try to symptom spot.

I'm trying to remind myself that I have no control over what happen during the next couple of weeks. Even if we're not successful this time, while I'll be bummed, I need to remind myself of the good and positive things that happened this cycle.

So if I start getting all down and depressed in here over temps, lack of signs/symptoms, any possible negative tests (as I'm sure I won't be able to hold out until a reasonable day lol), can someone please remind me that good things did happen and change for this cycle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->