Ttc number 3 :)

CNS. I think I can see something too! Can't wait until you can test again!

Spunky everything looks good. Glad you have gotten to your appointment - hopefully you can get some answers soon.

Katy I'm sorry AF arrived for you. These cycles are so tiring :-(.

AFM - managed to get another night in, but I think it will be the last. DH just can't get into it properly. He was doing it for me I think, but I have to put this crazy amount of effort in for him to get ready. I played around with FF put some dummy temps in for the next couple of days and it has picked up yesterday as ovulation day. I might have actually caught the right day this time!!! I had this super super stretchy CM yesterday that I could pull my thumb and pinky finger right away from each other and it was kind of shiny lol TMI but I was quite Horny and had a go at myself before we did it and there was so much CM it was mental!! Recommend that ladies. Prepare yourself and have an orgasm before you go into BDing. :-D

I really really really hope that we caught the egg this time. Fingers crossed my temp does actually go up more tomorrow.

cnsweeny, I see something. I can't wait for an update. Good luck!

Spunky, it looks a lot like EWCM but it seems a bit cloudy to me. EWCM is usually clear and shiny. But maybe it's just the light.

Gypsy, your DH is behaving like a good trooper :winkwink:. I'm glad that you caught the egg. I hope you get your BFP.

Well I took another ic this morning and it was similar to yesterday's ic . Got a blood draw today and will get the results tmw . I'm not totally convinced I am but we will see .
I saw a lot of people get shadows on wondfos so that has me thinking that's what I'm experiencing too .
I'm just not trying to get too excited . But I will update tomorrow ! My temps seem to be in a staircase style . Up and down but steadily climbing . Cp is high and firm . Not sure if that means anything . And cm is still pretty creamy

Cns, like I said, you're still early. I didn't get a clear, dark BFP until like 11DPO! CM sounds promising. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

Katy, sorry I didn't get to respond earlier. So sorry that AF arrived. new cycle, new chance! Go catch that egg! :)

Gypsy, wohoo.. Hope those little swimmers work their butts off to get to and into the egg!

Spunky, yup, looks like EWCM to me as well. :)

AFM, still nothing new. Got my first trimester screening tomorrow and hope everything is ok.
Haven't heard anything from FIL or MIL yet. Hope our Christmas presents will cheer them up a little. :/
I'm quite disappointed in my MIL. She seems to have forgotten that she has 4 (and a half :p ) grandchildren and not just 2. :( she literally took over the role of the mother for my SIL's 2 year old son. She even took him with her on vacation. Whenever she does stop by our place (last time was over 2 months ago even though she lives like 10 minutes away) she'll bring the boy as well. She'll look after and play with him and my 16 month old (coz she's the baby) and completely ignores my son. Makes me feel so sad for him. :( it's just not right!

Thank I you oculi ! I know , I'm just an obsessive nut ! It doesn't help that I am clinically OCD .. I hate not having control over ttc ! As I'm sure none of us do lol. I'm not out till the witch arrives which should be this Sunday if I'm not .
Here is my test from this morning

Attachments

• IMG_1762.jpg
    IMG_1762.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 12
cns: I'm sorry :( But you are still really early, so hopefully the shadow will be turning into something. Crossing everything possible that you get good news tomorrow. How late in the day did they call you with results last time? Praying that this is it for you!

I think that's one of the hardest things about ttc, not having any control over it. I think that's one of the biggest things that turns me emotional over it lol

Gypsy: I'm glad you got another night in! Did the spotting only last that one day? Sounds like you at least had a really good night :laugh2: We're BDing tonight... may have to lol I hadn't considered that before BDing. DH usually waits for me as once he's done, he's done. But there've been a few times that I just continued on after he was done hoping it'd help some.

Katy: Sorry about AF :( Really hoping this is your month :hugs:

Oculi: I'm sorry about your MIL :( While not the same thing, there are certain things my ILs that have me feeling the same with my kids. It's not a good feeling :( Best of luck at your screening tomorrow. Keeping fx that everything goes well. Please update us and let us know how it went :hugs:

AFM, temp 96.55 this morning.

I'm sooo embarrassed to say, but a detail of temping has totally slipped my mind that I just realized today.. I've been putting the thermometer in my mouth before turning it on instead of turning it on, letting it calibrate and then putting it in :dohh: And if I put it back further in my mouth, it's closer to the hot pocket for a better, higher temp :dohh:

I feel dumb. However that's not to say that my temps wouldn't be erratic still, but maybe just a little less so. And maybe my temps are more normal range than I've been thinking. I'm sure my hormones are still jacked up though as I wouldn't be have 55 day cycles.

Starting tomorrow I'm going to start turning it on FIRST. I'm going to note it in my chart. I'm sure temps will still be erratic, but hopefully a little less so. Then if we decide to continue next cycle depending on how my appt goes on Friday, I'm readjusting where I place my thermometer.

Otherwise ewcm this morning. Very high sex drive (very similar to last cycle during fertile window). So high that the vibrations of my car idling at a stop light were turning me on :blush::haha: Once I finally distracted myself enough to be able to check cm, still ewcm.

Opks yesterday faded from morning through evening. Though I think they are complete crap. This morning it was darkish, but not positive. I was busy with school this morning so I ended up having a 7 hour hold with little to drink. Positive (so I think it had more to do with being too concentrated???). Went through everything to see if I can find one of my old opks that I may have missed. Nothing. Ran to the store and got some generic ones as I hate this new brand I got. That was negative, but I was kind of wondering if the temp of the urine had anything to do with it. Though probably not.

I have more digital and my usual arriving tomorrow. I miss them so much and cannot wait for them to arrive.

Spunky - the rite aid / answer brand is pretty sensitive .. maybe try that one ! :) it gave me lots of dark lines :)

& yes I am hoping for good news tmw ! I called my doctors office last time as soon as they opened :haha: but they had the results ! So I'll likely do the same tomorrow .. probably after some pacing back and forth :haha:

Thanks everyone

Spunky the bleeding seemed to last about a day and a half, and then when it stopped I was getting an abundance of CM. I always put the thermo under my tongue. Bahaha about the car motor. I admit that has been me before too!

CNS I really hope it is positive news for you. The waiting game sucks.

Oculi your poor son :-(. She sounds a little odd, have you talked to her about it before?

AFM - I've been feeling a bit rotten today, my son has come down with the chicken pox too YAY! Poor thing has spots on his nuts.

I'm quitting dishes today it's make your own dinner day, because I've been the only one doing dishes for the last 2 weeks so fuck it they can sit there and stink until someone else does them. I am so horrible after ovulation - no patience, emotional and just altogether weird bahaha. I already have sore boobs. Too early for anything I know but quite uncomfortable.

Gypsy - you sound like me ! If I've been the only one cleaning , and since I'm a SAHM I usually am , then if I don't wanna do them I won't ! lol sometimes dh is nice and will do them lol.
I am so sorry your boy has pox.thats awful . Did he not receive the chicken pox vaccine ?
I had to laugh when you said he had spots on his nuts , I'm sorry :haha:

Anyhow - y'all are seriously gonna think I'm insane but I promise I not . I do wonder if I'm losing my mind though . So dh and I were analyzing my sticks tonight of course lol. He's blind as a bat and couldn't see anything & I could so I was fussing at him then I got in the shower .one of the tests was smu yesterday , one was fmu today , and the other was one I tested with water yesterday to see if it showed any false lines or evaps (it didn't) .. when I got out of the shower the two I peed on were blaringly positive . The water one was still negative . I called dh in and he said 'holy shit I see them now! What happened ?!' I was like idk they just appeared when I got out of the shower . Idk if it was the steam or something but the water test didn't change . Well I went to grab my phone to take a pic and when I came back I noticed they were starting to fade away again so I snapped a pic real quick before it went back to the super faint results and this is what I got ... I promise they were even darker before this . The top one is the water test . So strange . Now they are really faint again . Ugh , tmw can't come fast enough lol
It's weird because we've taken a couple showers between the two of us since these were taken and this hasn't happened . I steamed up the room again to see if it did it again and nope . I'm officially mind blown . :wacko:

Attachments

• IMG_1770.jpg
    IMG_1770.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 10
They are definitely there!! Yay!!

So weird the way you got them to work though.

He hasn't had the vaccine because it costs $60 in NZ I would keep meaning to do it but then thought I had other things to spend my money on!. My daughter was born in Australia so she had it done there as part of the normal vaccinations. LOL I laughed too about nut pox don't worry!!

I've been in swollen pain this evening. I'm bloated and feel bruised inside. How I used to feel with my endo. I've had a touch of blood again today too. 2dpo. Counting down. This wait is going to be long!

Bfp this morning!! :happydance: no squinting or holding it in the light or standing on my head ! & it happened in just a minute or two . Waiting for blood work but I think it's safe to actually get excited now ! :)

Attachments

• IMG_1774.jpg
    IMG_1774.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 11
Awesome!
Congrats cnsweeney!!! :cloud9:

cns: is the rite aid one the same as the one from walmart? I ran to rite aid and got some more to see if I could check as I was pretty sure I had another positive, but I'm not sure if it was accurate with it being a 7 hour hold. I think it's just the lines seem soooo light unless they really aren't positive? I have the answer brand from walmart, but I wasn't sure if the rite aid ones would have more dye or the same amount so I ended up getting a 7 stick pack of rite aid one step.

My normal one are arriving in the mail today. And some more CB Advance :nope: But it's all so much cheaper on Amazon (especially the way I go through them lol). Worst case scenario I already surged (not so much worst case lol) and I have them for next cycle if we don't get bad news Friday. I'm really nervous about it. I'm just hoping for confirmation if it's not too late.

Gypsy: I think under the tongue is fine. It's just that there's a hot pocket more towards the back (was reading it on the bbt insert). I figure since my temps are so erratic, I'm wondering if I might get more accurate results back there. I'm an open mouth sleeper, so I'm sure that has impacted my temps as well.

I'm sorry about the chicken pox :( I remmeber having it when I was little, and it wasn't fun. I, too, had to laugh about the chicken pox on the nuts :laugh2: I don't blame you on the dishes! Sometimes you just have to :hugs: I hope the bit of blood isn't anything!

AFM, Temp 96.81 this morning. The correct way :laugh2: Not sure about cm this morning. Too confusing after last night. Hopefully I'll have a better idea this afternoon or this evening.

BD last night. Drive still up today, but not quite as much as yesterday. Yesterday was ridiculous. The only way I know to put the intensity of it is "animalistic" :haha: That's how it was CD 38 last cycle. Not sure if DH will be up for it tonight, so I have to try and find a way to get DH agreeable.

Oh and I was reading some stuff last night. There's a thing called a c section defect / niche that can cause infertility. With having 2 c sections, it makes me wonder if that could be a problem. I know. Dr. Google.

Depending on what my labs say, I may ask if that's a possibility or it could mostly be stress / sleep / school related.

Another thing that has me freaking out a little, even though rare, is a c section scar ectopic pregnancy. It's rare, but it's possible for implantation to take place on the scar which can be life threatening, possibly causing a uterine rupture, possibly needing a hysterectomy.

I know it's rare, but having had 2 now, I worry about it being a higher risk for it. Then see if there's anything they'll do to monitor for it, etc.

I'm sure I'm worrying over nothing, but I do want to ask just to ease my mind for future (hopefully anyway)

:happydance::happydance::happydance: congratulations!!!

Spunky - ive had two c sections as well you had me freaking out! Because ive now had a laporoscapy and they've said everything looks ok I'm not too worried. I read this interesting link https://www.mdedge.com/obgmanagemen...r-defect-what-it-and-how-should-it-be-treated
Act on your animal instincts!! Lol we are all animals really :p

Afm - temp up and ovulation confirmed. I wish we could ultrasound ourselves!! I want to understand the midcycle pain and bleeding.

Ive had perfect CM this time so hope it has helped. Also trying to keep stress to a minimum.

Don't know why but I feel like this month is my month. The timing was perfect im really trying to look after myself and im not nearly as stressed as usual. Fingers crossed!

Spunky -I'm not sure:shrug: it was the answer brand I believe. They picked levels up that other tests wouldn't .

Gypsy - that's how I felt too and now look :happydance: I think our instincts are our best tools :)

Blood test won't be ready until tmw :( but it's okay , I'm feeling pretty confident about it:)

FRER was positive this afternoon as well

Attachments

• IMG_1782.jpg
    IMG_1782.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 8
Yay so exciting CNS!! All the best for a healthy pregnancy.

My boobs are really sore, im exhausted and cramping like AF is coming. This is weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->