Ttc number 3 :)

Yay so exciting CNS!! All the best for a healthy pregnancy.

My boobs are really sore, im exhausted and cramping like AF is coming. This is weird.

I didn't have sore boobs this time but I have in past pregnancies ! So weird how different each pregnancy effects us! This time I am also exhausted to the point that I NEED a nap every day . Like it's not an option lol. Today I was drifting off while driving :( even after a full nights sleep ! Luckily I was very close to home . & all pregnancies I got AF like cramps before bfp . Weird how that works !

Whoa thats dangerous! I remember cramping before both my children as well, but not right from O. I shouldn't be getting symptoms this early so I'd say my progesterone is just ramping up.

Mind if I join you ladies :)?

I am 29 and my husband is 25. We have two beautiful children together, a 3 month old and a 2 year old. Both of my girls were born premature. My first at 27 weeks and my second at 34 weeks. Odds are I will have another premature baby but hopefully I will make it further than I did with my other two. We are so excited to try for a third baby that we are even looking at minivans! We won't be telling anyone until after I'm pregnant and have had my 12-week appointment. Family and even some friends will of course have their opinions because I'm choosing to try to get pregnant so early after having a baby. I want to get started early though because it took almost 2 years or more to conceive both of my babies.

Hi and welcome Kiwiberry.
I think I remember you from January 2015 thead. I lost that baby so I stopped following the thread but I got pregnant right away and stayed in the February thread.

Your girls are very adorable, I totally understand why you want one more, as soon as possible.

I was thinking about being pregnant again while still in the delivery room after having my first. We waited six months to start NTNP though. We didn't think we'd try for a third one but I was sorry to miss every ovulation in the meantime and I was thrilled when my OH started talking about having a third baby.

Why were your babies premature? Would a cerclage help this time?

Anyway, good luck TTC a third baby!

Thank you hun :hugs:.

I stopped following the thread as well it got too crowded for me :haha:.

They really don't know why my babies were born premature. My first i went into premature labor with and my second my water ruptured and I had to be induced a week later while in the hospital. I ended up staying a total of 9 days in the hospital with my second baby. It was torture. The only thing they can do for me is give me the progesterone shots. The cerclage is too risky if you don't have an incompetent cervix. They think my body might just like to give birth early especially since I was also born premature around the same time my first baby was born.

I see.

Well, maybe your next one will surprise you all by staying put till 41 weeks or so :winkwink:.

Welcome kiwiberry. Good luck for no 3. It's always confusing when doctors can't give definitive answers! As Katy said maybe the next one will stay in overdue!

AFm - just because I like talking about myself. We had some spontaneous bd tonight! After the kids went to bed I had a shower in a huff and when he joined. When we got out we pounced each other. Ahhhh this was how it used to be. The average bd teamed with the occasional unprompted fun lol. I'm pretty sure the neighbours heard us.

Welcome Kiwiberry! Good luck! Hope you'll get your BFP very soon. :)

AFM, had my first trimester screening. Everything looks fine. EDD according to my app was June 27. Adjusted EDD according to the ultrasound is June 26. So, baby is measuring right on track. :)

Whoa thats dangerous! I remember cramping before both my children as well, but not right from O. I shouldn't be getting symptoms this early so I'd say my progesterone is just ramping up.

Yeah , I've never had fatigue like this before ! I rolled my windows down and blasted the radio to stay awake . It was kind of like vertigo too . Either way I got home and took a well needed nap ! Lol

Welcome Kiwi ! Fingers crossed for that bfp and a full termer! :)

Gypsy - things seem to be doing much better with you and dh ! That's great !

cns: Your lines look awesome :hugs: Did you get the results back from your doctor? Obviously it'll be pregnant :laugh2: but I'm sure it'll still be nice to have that extra confirmation. I hope you keep checking in here to let us know how you're doing!

Gypsy: Your chart is looking awesome and everything is sounding promising :happydance: I'm so glad to hear that things went well with DH last night! Sounds like things are starting to go better :)

Kiwi: Welcome! Do you know if you'll have any extra appointments or any kind of different care with your third? Regardless of when you conceive, I really hope your family and friends are supportive :hugs:

Oculi: So glad to hear your screening went well! <3

AFM, temp this morning 96.88. I'm hoping to start seeing some steadier temps (even if still a little erratic) now that I'm turning on the thermometer first to let it calibrate :dohh:

No BD last night. DH was super cranky which then made me cranky, but BD still wouldn't have happened whether I was cranky or not. I doubt it'll happen tonight either.

Flashing smiley today still, but I think I might be getting closer to O. The estrogen line started lightening a lot and I read that it gets lighter as estrogen gets higher. That's not why I think I might be getting closer to O :haha: but just an unsupported observation / guess / thought.

But no, cm increased a lot. I actually had some on tp :happydance: I can't remember the last time I had that. A long time for sure! Even longer than before I stopped noticing ewcm all together. I then checked how I usually check and there was a ton and very thin, clear, and stretchy.

I removed the positive opk from my chart as I don't think it was. I took (many) opks with a 4 hour hold and little to drink. I did all brands so I can kind of compare them to each other especially as I was using a couple of other brands for a few days while I waited for my others.

I'm praying O is soon.

Sounds promising with the clear stretchy CM Spunky!! Sorry you were both grumpy last night. Hope it will turn aroind tonight.

Cns. I can't remember pregnancy exhaustion. Im imagining having 2 to look after already we will be very tired though!

Oculi glad the screening went well.

Afm - I had a rocky sleep. I was super bloated last night and woke up at 3 to go to the loo. Then temped too early so an inconclusive temp this morning. My nipples are still tender and I'm really bloated.

I am so emotional. Just watched Storks with the boy and I was in tears when all the cartoon babies came out! lol

Aw Gypsy :laugh2: It all sounds so promising :hugs:

AFM, I'm feeling pretty anxious about my appointment tomorrow afternoon. I'm going to print out a couple of charts in case that helps with anything.

I'm going to print my chart from DD even though it's luteal phase only, but I thought my post O temps were really weird last cycle. I know temps won't be the same, but the general pattern seemed off.

If I want to test Christmas Eve or Christmas, I need to O by Sunday.

Hoping to BD tonight.

I think I'm going to peak soon :happydance:

If I don't peak tomorrow then I'm guessing Saturday (but my guess is tomorrow night). CB was still a flashing smiley, but it's looking very close to what the stick looked like last cycle when I had a solid smiley / peak.

If it's still flashing in the morning, I'm going to test again before my appointment. I will probably cry if/when I get a solid smiley.

Attachments

• 20161208_210025_opt.jpg
    20161208_210025_opt.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 4
Good luck Bding Spunky!!! So good that you are seeing the positive OPK's etc now. Such a confusing cycle for you.

AFM - I just fell asleep. So exhausted, and my boobs are still sensitive (although not as bad as they were). I feel like my progesterone levels are really up there for me to be feeling this way at 4 dpo.

Gypsy: I know you usually wait for when AF is due, but do you think you'll test before this time with everything sounding so promising?

AFM, Temp 96.80 - I think doing it the right way now it's more stable :blush: but I don't know if that really impacted my temps so much that made them totally erratic or if things are maybe just becoming a bit more stable now??? Either way, appointment this afternoon. Cycle days 54-55 days long still isn't normal.

Buuuut.... Static smiley today! I peaked! :happydance: I feel so lame for being this excited. BD last night. DH said he can only go every other day. He doesn't think he can go daily for the next few days, so I hope this is good enough.

If we BD'd last night, which of the next few days do you think will be most important? Do you think Saturday and Monday will be okay or should I talk him into tonight, have Saturday off, and then Sunday? I'm trying to put in perspective of possibly ovulating 12-36 hours from now.

Attachments

• 20161209_071740_opt.jpg
    20161209_071740_opt.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 2
Spunky - I would DEF recommend bd'ing tonight ! Seems you may O tonight .. especially with the peak being early in the morning! So glad you got your peak !
I know it may be hard for dh but even if you O tmw , O-1 & O-2 are GREAT timing . It's actually been proven that bd'ing too close to O could minimize chances of conceiving because you may miss the egg . For example - if you O in 36 hours you will O tmw afternoon . So if you O tmw night that will be too late . & that's assuming you peaked right when you took the test . It's likely you peaked sometime overnight last night . I would def try to tonight :) good luck ! Catch that eggy!

Gypsy - all sounds promising ! My fingers are crossed for you! If this is your bfp then it looks like we both share the extreme fatigue symptom! Lol

AFM- still no results :( should have them this morning though :) I got a bfp on an FRER digi yesterday . It helped seeing the actual word lol. I know the bloodwork will come back positive just really curious about the number!

cns: Bummer about the results! I'm really curious to hear the numbers as well! Which day was it that you got them done? Was it the second day of the 'shadow' on wondfo? I'm really curious to hear at what level it picked it up for you.

How are you feeling otherwise? Not sure how your other kids are, but have you told them?

I'm definitely going to try talking him into tonight then. Though since we just BD'd last night, maybe I can try to make it more fun for him to get him interested even if not 100% optimal, but BD is BD. I always try to stay lying down after BD for about 30 minutes if I can. I feel asleep for about an hour while waiting for the half hour lol but I woke up at 11:30 and went to the bathroom. I was so tempted to test again as I figured it was coming, but I decided not to waste a test just in case (me being worried about wasting a test? :haha:). I think if I would have tested at 11:30 I would've had the static smiley last night.

I hope you get the BD in !

& actually, maybe I didn't post it here I'm sorry , but the first day of the shadow test on 9dpo , I got bloodwork at my regular doctors office . when I woke up the next day I got my true bfp . Then the doctors called and said my level was 3! Granted , that was from the day before when I had to hold the test in just the right light to see it but it's crazy it was there at a level 3! So I got blood work at 10dpo (the day before yesterday) & still waiting for those results but it should be back this morning . I'm curious to see how much the hcg rose in 24 hours :) I will update later !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->