TTC OPK help!! Pic included

SPJS15

Reaction score
image.jpg
Can anyone help determine if the 2 in the middle are positive?
From the last they've just got lighter still!
Thanks

I would say you're leading towards ovulation x

I know they're 'supposed' to be as dark as the control line for positive... But this isnt always the case with these...
I used these opks both times TTC and this was about as dark as they ever got... But I clearly did ovulate as ive got two boys to show for it!!!! :baby::baby:Third time TTC and again, this is all I'm getting! So for you, this may we'll have been your positive!!!! :thumbup:Are you temping or anything else? X

I know they're 'supposed' to be as dark as the control line for positive... But this isnt always the case with these...
I used these opks both times TTC and this was about as dark as they ever got... But I clearly did ovulate as ive got two boys to show for it!!!! :baby::baby:Third time TTC and again, this is all I'm getting! So for you, this may we'll have been your positive!!!! :thumbup:Are you temping or anything else? X
No I'm completely useless at all that! just so busy with LO aswell I was trying on the off chance just to catch it on the test but thought they might have been as all the rest have been really light! this was about 2 weeks ago now but did a PT and think theres a faint line but not sure if my eyes are tricking me again! Hopefully you caught your's aswell. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->