TTC & OPK ?Question: I'm confused....I think!

CACH12

Reaction score
Question: I'm confused....I think!

First time using OPK's so I get confused!
On Friday I got a low, Friday night high, Saturday high, Saturday night peak, I continued to test with just strips I had and I got a really dark positive last night as well... Would my positive be from my first peak or would I count from mine last night? I BD'd Thursday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday morning, and Monday evening (after the positive strip). This morning the OPK was lighter (thus a negative). We are doing smep. I wanted to BD this morning but DH had a headache (he hates morning sex!). So we will tonight. Do you think that has it covered? I mean we will still do every other day till atleast the weekend? Any insight?

Sounds like you pretty much have it covered. Now that it is negative I am not sure how beneficial it will be to keep going as you have unless you want to of course lol..

Good luck!!!

It sounds like you have it covered! I would count the strip as positive. The advanced OPK measures hormone levels in comparison so I would be worried about taking it in the evening when all other readings were in the evening. As I type this I know that sounds silly haha but that is just how I am. Especially since your positive strip didn't come until 2 days later. Either way you have your bases covered! :dust:

Thanks! That is what I was worried about as well!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->