TTC over 35/Clomid Buddy?

TC1978

Reaction score
A little about me...
I'm 36. I have 4 children (previous marriage). 18 year old daughter (when I was 18)-no problems conceiving. 13 year old twin daughters (took 2 years to get preggo). 5 year old son (took 6 years to get preggo).

For my last pregnancy (my son) I did work with a dr and have tests as I was having very heavy, irregular periods after I had my twins. Tests showed I wasnt ovulating. Tried 3 rounds of Clomid, never ovulated. Then stopped trying because my marriage was failing (other reasons). And of course then I became preggo. Lol.

Anyways I'm now remarried. For the last year I've had very regular, not too heavy periods. I've been checking CM for 6 months and it idicates i am ovulating on my own. We tried 6 months on our own and nothing This is our first month using clomid. Started with 100mg. CD17 today and my first positive OPK!!! So excited but the waiting SUCKS!!!

:hi: Im not quite 35 (birthday is in early march, will be 35 then - so not long left lol) Im using up some clomid i used to conceive my son back in 2010. I ov'd on the 18th Jan which was cycle day 25 for me :)

So im in the dreaded tww (hate waiting!!)

How r u getting on? x

I think this is my longest tww EVER. Since I got the positive OPK and believe I O'vd. (Not for sure cuz I dont temp). I also had major symptoms going on, very heavy feeling uterus for 2 days. I'm really thinking I could be BFP. Ugh...the wait. Lol. And I'm just so excuted that my body was at least doing SOMETHING. Lol.

Im not 35 but i am on my first round of clomid to conceive baby #3. I also used clomid to conceive my youngest so im back here again!

Im not 35 but i am on my first round of clomid to conceive baby #3. I also used clomid to conceive my youngest so im back here again!

Welcome :) it's nice to have others to talk to/go through this with! Where are you at in your cycle?

Im currently on ovulation day. Cycle day 15 You ?

I'm CD19. Believe I o'd 2 days ago. I'm having very unusual CM. Trying not to get my hopes up. But it's so hard!

Oh i know what you mean. I symptom spot like mad. I usually start testing with cheapies on 7dpo lol!

I tested 5 dpo lol! I'm an addict! I got the results for my cd21 progesterone today and it indicated I ovulated!!! Yay! Now the wait is even harder!

Oh fab! Im relying on my chart to tell me i ovulated and it indicates i did but on CD16 instead. Im covered either way x

Yeah I had other indications that I had ovulated too. But with the clomid my dr still wanted to test

If you guys are interested check out this thread

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/assisted-conception/2229445-clomid-2014-beyond.html

Heya sorry ive been awol. My last cycle was a bust so onto round 3 now. Im still waiting to ov took the clomid days 5-9 this month to shake things up a bit lol

How r u getting on? Any luck that round? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->