TTC over 38 phase 2 " THE BUMP BUDDIES "

Left wonderin

Not sure lol
Reaction score
Hi everyone :) :thumbup: so this is our graduation thread yipeeee
( even though I haven't graduated yet :haha:) I so hope those who have gotten their BFP aka graduated from ttc join and share their journey . I for one will be checking in regularly for updates ,symptoms , scans , bump pics .. Food aversions , nursery decorating , showers and finally but the best bit

LABOUR WATCH eeeeeeek can't wait !!! :happydance:

Tis is for everyone form the 38 ttc thread but all are welcome :) so ladies who is our graduates so far ???? Come on dont be shy

Hi Left!! Thanks for creating this!! Happy to be able to keep in touch with some of you! So I REALLY hope some of you join me over here soon!!

I am 5 weeks + 1 day today and feeling surprisingly good so far. I did find a nice group of women on the pregnancy side. They have helped put my mind at ease. I had a mini freak out yesterday because I still have not had much for symptoms. I've only had tender boobs. Not even tired yet. Still keeping up with my workouts everyday. My mom told me to try not to worry. It's still very early and symptoms will come and go. Ended up taking another pregnancy test yesterday just to help ease my mind. Took a Clear Blue Easy Weeks Estimator and it said 2-3 weeks past O which is correct! Yesterday I was exactly 3 weeks past O. My appointment is next Wednesday which will not be here soon enough!

posting to stalk and keep track of the lovely preggos! <3

Hi kiley :) whoever posted about the 12 week wait being worse than the 2 week wait is right !! When I was pg after my mmc I started a thread called the 12 week wait :) it ended up being such a positive thread :) try not worry :) I had zero symptoms until about mid way through my 6th week . All of a sudden I had the urge to vomit !! Out of the blue , no sick tummy just came over me . I thought it was all in my head until it happened every morning till 32 weeks lol.... Also things like food aversions crept slowly in . I TOTALLY went off some foods I knew I loved and by about 11 weeks I could not cook at all !!! Its weird but so wonderful . My cravings were ICE water , buckets of the stuff !! Could not get enough of it and the only thing I could eat was super noodles , the dried out processed one and only the curry ones . So I pretty much lived on them and water for 18 weeks lol.....

Also things your not told ... You get lightening pains ( shooting pains ) in your vagina !! Quite normal. You cramp alot !!! I spotted a couple of times in the first 8 weeks and all was just fine . Your cm increases dramatically in that you feel " wet " down below alot lol..

I'm so excited for you :) so your first appointment the 11th right ? Is it with a obgyn or midwife ? Do you think they will scan you ?
Does it feel real yet ??? Try take every day as it comes :) can't wait to accompany on your journey :) MMMM so wonder who will be next ???? Exciting isn't it !!!

I'm Regina btw xxxxxx

I'm not sure how to edit the name of a thread. i think I've tried before and couldn't figure it out, so I just made a new one :)

Posting to follow.

GL on your appt on Wed Kiley!

Left- I just figured out how to change the title of a thread and I remembered that you had asked here a few days ago, so I thought I'd share.

You go to your first post in this thread and click edit, then click go advanced, then you change the title in the title box and save it.

Done :) Kiley how are things with you ? Will you be taking bump progression pictures ? I so wish I had . I will definitely next time round . ( supposing there will be a next time ) lol...

Oooh forgot you have an appointment today:) hope all goes well . Don't forget to come back and tell us all about it

Hey my favorite online friends!
I'm patiently waiting for the rest of you to join here. :winkwink:

I felt baby move for the first time yesterday!!!! It was super cool. He/she did a twist under my right rib. I was hunched over and i think baby was uncomfortable and moved. Baby is still too little for me to feel kicks or punches but wow, so cool.

Kiley- i hope all went well! Update soon!

Got some family coming over for dinner so gotta run. Will catch up later this week. <3

awww - that's awesome, Jessie! that's one of the things I look forward to most.

Kiley - hope all went well yesterday!

Awww, Jessie that is so awesome! I know there are lots of soon to be graduates in our future, and I personally cannot wait :winkwink:

Kiley, cannot wait to hear your update.

Stalking...

Kiley how are you doing? How was the appointment yesterday? Hope all is well.

I have no doubt we will be star . Some of our journeys will just be longer than others ;)
Jessie that is so amazing . Keep an eye of for " popping " feelings feels a bit like gas moving around in your tummy around same time every evening .especailly when your sitting down ... That will be baby :)

Kiley hope all went well at your appointment xxx

Hi Regina! Nice to know your real name! :) BTW.... my real first name is Sara (Kiley is my maiden name and will possibly be a middle name if I have a girl :pink:) But Jean really is my middle name. ;) Thanks for all the wonderful tips, those are good to know!

Jessie- That is so amazing that you felt the baby move! I cannot wait to get to that point!

6w+6 days today! Appointment went very well. Doc said everything looks perfect. He confirmed that I ovulated from my left ovary which is what I thought... And this was the first time I have ever had ovulation pain from my left side. Baby measured two days ahead of fertility friend’s guess. Funny thing is ff first marked my ovulation day on CD12 but then moved it to CD14 as I took more temps so it was right the first time! My due date is October 31st. :)

Symptoms this week: Monday and Tuesday I started getting nausea. Monday morning I did not get it until after my workout and Tuesday I got it during and it did not go away until late afternoon. It was not anything terrible, just uncomfortable. I figured out though what I need to do to keep the nausea away. Yesterday and today I drank a protein shake immediately upon waking before my workout I that did the trick! Absolutely no nausea at all! I start having some food aversion as well. I no longer like Shredded Wheat cereal or guacamole. And things seem spicier than normal. And I am like you Regina, I love ice water! My sense of smell is definitely heightened this week as well. Yesterday at work, it smelled like someone was making canned cat food for lunch LOL! Pregnancy brain has already started as well! It is very difficult for me to concentrate at work. And the other night I opened the dishwasher to put dirty dishes in but ended up taking dirty dished out and putting them away! Once I realized what I was doing, it was tough to remember what I actually put away to take out of the cupboards!

So far so good! I do plan on taking weekly bump pics. No bump yet, but I have attached my 6 week picture for you to at least see where I am starting from. Only thing different than normal is that I am slightly bloated so my abs do not pop quite as much anymore. That’s another thing… I have to REALLY watch my sodium intake. It affects me a lot more now than it did pre-pregnancy. I don’t know if any of you are on Instagram, but my username is sarajeanyoung (yep, that’s my real full (married) name) if you want to follow. Once we have officially announced, I will be posting bump pic on there as well. Right now I am posting fitness progress pics but also including hash tags like #sixweeks but no one actually knows what that means yet. I also attached my first ultrasound pic!! It actually turned out pretty well for it only being a 6 week scan. Looks like a little gummy bear.

I hope all is going well for everyone else! Going to pop over now to stalk the TTC board!

Attachments

• 6w+4.jpg
    6w+4.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 7
  • 6 weeks.jpg
    6 weeks.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 13
Thanks for the update, Kiley!! I mean sara! I mean....haha
I think I mentioned it but Jean is my maiden name. Michelle is the first, if we're letting down our anonymity guards! :)

I LOOOOOOVE your little gummi bear!!! I'm really happy that the doc said everything looks perfect. it sounds like you're already very aware of how to take great care of yourself, too. That's awesome.

And since you're not going to be using it for awhile - mind if I have your current bump?? sheesh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->