TTC over 38 phase 2 " THE BUMP BUDDIES "

Mum.... I mean Michelle :) ...... Ill fight ye for it !!! OMG that is some bump !!! Don't think I ever had a bump like that .... Ever lol....... You must work hard for it :)

I'm delighted your taking bump photos :) its nice to " offically " meet you not incognito ;) lol...

And as for your little gummy bear .... How precious ..... Xxxxx

Hi ladies, I hope I can join this thread. Just graduated from ttc thread. Got my unexpected :bfp: yesterday on our 5 month of trying naturally. This is #2 for me & DH. We conceived #1 dd naturally when I was 37 after a frustrating 11 months of trying. I'm 3 months shy of being 41. Feeling so lucky to be here! :cloud9:

I'm completely thrown off now to know that your name isn't Kiley Jean, haha! Nice to meet you Sara. That gummy bear is the cutest! Couldn't have asked for a better profile shot. I'm with the others, your stomach is amazing. I know that you're going to be one if those super cute pregnant ladies. Can't wait to see more bump pics as you move along. :)

Glad to hear from you Sara! I was stalking for your update. Love the little gummy bear!

Kileyjean AkA Sara, you look good. Thanks for the update. Like youe pics. Will continue to be a stalker here until am officially in!

Thanks ladies! And welcome MrsTB!

Yes, I do work pretty hard for my abs. I'm actually kind of nervous about what is going to happen to me in the up coming months... I am only 5'1" and have a short torso.. Some people think I'll show early because of that but on the other hand, others think it might take a while since I am pretty lean and have a strong core. Only time will tell! At least I'm not having any crazy cravings yet! Been eating just as I have pre-pregnancy except now I have to eat first thing in the morning and can no longer go a long time between meals.

I can't wait for more of you to come over here!! Mdc that chart of yours is looking pretty good! There is no doubt that you ovulated! BD timing looks awesome as well! I am praying for a miracle for you!! I am so glad you did not get discouraged with your last appointment and did not give up!

And you all can still call me Kiley! :) Because that was my last name, a lot of my guy friends in high school called me Kiley. We really confused some people who didn't really know me. They would say, "Wait, I thought your name was Sara?" LOL! I was forever known as the girl with two first names. ;)

Kiley: Holy Abs! You look amazing. I'm 5'3" and popped around 12 weeks. The bloat can be pretty bad in the beginning but eases up. I think the great thing about being our size is that because we can't really eat a lot without getting sick (not a lot of room in there), the lbs will pack on very slowly. I actually lost weight during the first trimester because of the lack of alcohol.
Re: maiden name- We're going to use my last name as our baby's middle name! I never took my husband's last name.

Left: I feel the popping a lot after I lie down at night, but i always think it's just food digesting. :/

MrsTB: Congrats on baby #2. I'm hoping to be as lucky as you the 2nd time around. I was hoping to have the babies close in age, but I think i'm going to wait until I'm around 40 to try for #2 (i'll be 38 in a couple months).

Jessie that " popping is definetly babies little hands and feet squirming around in there ;)
Try hard to concentrate on it tonight . Over the next couple of weeks those pops will get more definite until there is no doubting its baby :) its such a lovely feeling . But tbh no one tells you near the end the movements are so big they make you feel a little queasy lol

Thanks Jessie! Yes I always thought I'd have tried for #2 sooner so they'd be closer in age but when it actually came down to at the time it I didn't quite start to feel back to being "me" until my dd was at least 2, so I know emotionally & mentally I just wasn't ready to have tried sooner. Which is why for me i doubly feel blessed this time round cos of the risk I took in waiting & it taking me past the 40 mark!

MrsTB: My OB/midwife practice consists of a majority (90%) of 35-45 year olds! Definitely more common in the larger cities- I'm in Austin, TX.

I thought I'd stick out like a sore thumb when at my appointments being 41 .. Not at all , actually it was the young girls that did ;)

Well, its safe to say the pregnancy symptoms are in full force now. My protein shake and toast first thing in the morning no longer help ward off the nausea. I pretty much have all day nausea now and am super tired all the time. I welcome the yucky symptoms because it makes me know baby is still there and growing, but I feel awful! Praying this does not last too long! Eating is tough too because of the nausea. I know I am hungry but nothing sounds good to me. My normal go to lunch makes me want to vomit just thinking about it. The other tough thing is that you need to eat every couple of hours or the nausea will get worse. I never thought I'd ever say this, but I hate having to eat all the time! Oh the things we do for a baby! Don't get me wrong though, I am so very grateful that I get to experience all this because I know there many women who never get this far. So I will gladly go through hell and back to get my baby.

Kilroy those all sound like wonderful signs baby is doing great . Food aversions are the weirdest things ever !!!!! It starts like " nope don't fancy that , nope not that ..... Nothing appeals at all.... Then it slowly turns to UCK definetly not that I'm gonna barf even thinking about that !!!!! There will be some thing you will find yourself attracted to ..... Well maybe more willing to tolerate ! Mine was instant dried curry noodles !! That was it ! EVERY NIGHT FOR DINNER FOR 16 weeks !!! Lol

Hi girls! I haven't had the gumption to post here! Afraid I will jinx things! 5w, 7 days today. Nausea is beginning.....more later!

Kpme!! Yay you are here! Don't feel bad, I felt the same way as you when I first got my positive. I got so comfortable with the girls in our TTC group that it was tough for me to break away from that. But I also felt bad about my general presence in that group if I stayed. Though I do stalk it daily searching for more BFPs for over here! I too did not want to jinx myself and was nervous to post in a pregnancy thread. Have you set up your first appointment yet?

Regina! 16 weeks!?! Today I discovered I can tolerate Lipton Noodle Soup but I can only eat very slowly so I end up having to heat up my soup again half way through! Ice water is now too harsh on the tummy so I am now just eating ice chips. I pray this does not last until 16 weeks!! I broke down crying (or I should say sobbing) last night because I was so nauseous and could not eat anything, but at the same time I knew I could not let my stomach get empty or it would get worse. :(

Eh that was only the noodle fetish !!! Lol the feeling uck and dry heaving lasted for me until about 31 weeks ..... Went then came back at 37 weeks !!! Not the norm ! Actually it became my norm ! Lol didn't really notice by the end . Dry heaving was part of my daily routine ! Hehehehehe I didn't dare complain as I felt so blessed to be pregnant but I was at times on the inside :) its ok to complain doesn't make us any less grateful ! Sometimes the constant feeling uck and exhausted gts you down .... But he good news is it goes and you end up feeling on top of the world :)

Kmpe welcome :) do glad to see you here :) I hear ya about jinxing things :) I wouldn't put a ticker up till I was past my mmc date . But I'm so glad your here :) try enjoy every second of the experience :) even the ucky bits lol

Good news! Today my nausea is considerably better. I started taking 100mg of Vitamin B6 on Tuesday so maybe that is what is helping. Hoping to get back to my workout routine tomorrow!

Kpme, glad you posted on the graduation page!

Kiley, glad you are feeling better! Must suck loving and hating the nausea at the same time. I will be here with you shortly! Glass half full :winkwink:

Mdc loving your PMA :) it can ONLY help :) think ill join you :)
We will ALL be joining this thread and the old one will become extinct !! Then we can journey through motherhood together on the parenting forums :)

Eeeek can't wait !!!!!!

Yes!! I want you all here! Since I don't have a bump yet I need nausea buddies lol!! Having a nausea day again today. Guess it's going to be an on again off again thing. I am sending some serious vibes and baby dust over there so I can have you all in here soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->