TTC over 38 phase 2 " THE BUMP BUDDIES "

Logging on to BnB for the first time in what feels like
ages! So glad to all is going well with baby Star!

Sugar, how are they things going with sweet sugar baby?

Tui, it looks like congrats are in order! That's wonderful! I hope you've been well.

Hi star :) saw your post on Ellie journal and wanted to check in with you that all is ok ? Baby star is 4 months old , I think that's right ? How are you finding motherhood ? Are you back to work yet ?

Thank you for sharing your symptoms as I am experiencing the same. I am 5 weeks 1 day and 38 yrs old. This is my 2nd pregnancy my son is 4. I am so concerned about this pregnancy due to my age. It is nice to read others have been where I am now.

Hi kiley :) whoever posted about the 12 week wait being worse than the 2 week wait is right !! When I was pg after my mmc I started a thread called the 12 week wait :) it ended up being such a positive thread :) try not worry :) I had zero symptoms until about mid way through my 6th week . All of a sudden I had the urge to vomit !! Out of the blue , no sick tummy just came over me . I thought it was all in my head until it happened every morning till 32 weeks lol.... Also things like food aversions crept slowly in . I TOTALLY went off some foods I knew I loved and by about 11 weeks I could not cook at all !!! Its weird but so wonderful . My cravings were ICE water , buckets of the stuff !! Could not get enough of it and the only thing I could eat was super noodles , the dried out processed one and only the curry ones . So I pretty much lived on them and water for 18 weeks lol.....

Also things your not told ... You get lightening pains ( shooting pains ) in your vagina !! Quite normal. You cramp alot !!! I spotted a couple of times in the first 8 weeks and all was just fine . Your cm increases dramatically in that you feel " wet " down below alot lol..

I'm so excited for you :) so your first appointment the 11th right ? Is it with a obgyn or midwife ? Do you think they will scan you ?
Does it feel real yet ??? Try take every day as it comes :) can't wait to accompany on your journey :) MMMM so wonder who will be next ???? Exciting isn't it !!!

I'm Regina btw xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->