TTC over 38 phase 2 " THE BUMP BUDDIES "

I will upload a pic ad soon as l figure this out. I am sorry about that.

Congratulations!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you and can't wait to see the beautiful Eliana xxx

Star congratulations !!!! Welcome n to the world Eliana :) what a beautiful name you have to go with your beautiful mum xxxxx

Can't wait to see you

Star!!! Congratulations!!! Welcome to the world, Eliana - your online aunties have been waiting to meet you!! <3

Star, I was just thinking about you yesterday. Congratulations mommy and I am so in love with the name Eliana. Cannot wait to see a picture! Big internet hug to you and your new family. Xoxoxo

Congrats Star!!! So happy you made it so far. Cant wait to see a picture. Gorgeous name &#10084;&#65039;

mdc: so much to be thankful for. so happy for u

wish: how did the bloodwork turn out?

Just waiting for our turkey to finish and nursing mo to sleep for his 2nd nap. he's getting fun- saying new words every day and running around wreaking havoc in the house. he's exhausting but such a blessing.

Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Americans!!!

Thank you everyone. We are so greatful.

Attachments

• IMG_0054.jpg
    IMG_0054.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 11
Congratulations Star! She's gorgeous, I love her eyes and all that hair!

Gorgeous Star! Well done momma &#128156;

our little star is adorable!!! I love her lips, I'm sure you're kissing every inch of her all day!

jessie - negative on the bloods. Going to do a mock cycle in Dec and see if there is an issue with my lining or the day we transfer or something. Then the first FET in Jan. Mo sounds awesome, I can't wait for that chaos!

Thank you all for your wonderful comments.

Wish- l am so sorry for the results. I am glad you have a plan in place. For some reason l have a feeling that one of these days it will happen. Always cheering our Wish!

Left l also cried the first time l saw her. It was so emotional. I am so grateful and thankful for this opportunity to be her mother.

Still trying to get this breastfeeding thing. Having a hard time but not giving up yet.

Jessi- it seems like you had a good Thanksgiving. Mine was at the hospital with Eliana and her Dad. I wish l can breastfeed like you. You are a pro&#128522;

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Heading home today. Cant wait.

Star, she's perfect! What a beautiful, amazing little bundle of gorgeousness! Congratulations.

Wish, you know I'm cheering you on from over here. It will be your turn soon, I'm sure that of it.

Afm, V Day today. I can't believe I'm 24 weeks and so excited for March :)

Star hang in there with the bf . Remember its a new skill for both you and baby and like everything will take sometime to learn :) if I can be of any help please let me know. No question is too small :)

aww star- she's amazing. youre going to have ao much fun with all that hair. My kid looks like he has a receding hairline &#128540;

wish- argh. another bump, but one that can be overcome. your fall/winter 2017 baby is coming

star: bf is very exhausting for mom. hang in there. it gets easier, but not for awhile.

Congratulations Star!! She is adorable. I love her cute chubby cheeks, just gorgeous!

star - how are you doing? how's our little star doing? is the bf'ing getting any better?

sugar, jessie - how are you ladies doing?

i'm not being rude and not asking about the others - I know how they are from FB ;) hee hee

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->