TTC over 38 phase 2 " THE BUMP BUDDIES "

Good morning ladies,

How are the mommas and their babies doing?

Wish did you do the mock transfer already?

Hows are our pregnant ladies doing?

Ellie congratulations on being past the V day.

Well, its been quite a roller coster of events since l got home. Baby was latching well but would just fall asleep and only breast feed for like 5-7 min! Made me so worried that she is not getting enough. She lost a couple of ounces during her peds appt. My pediatrician told me to wake her up and just make it uncomfortable for her so she has no choice but to wake up and feed. I was also advised to take fenugreek supplements to help with supply. As a first time mom l didnt want to make my baby girl uncomfortable. She has improved now and she is breastfeeding better than before. My supply has increased a bit. Baby star is now 2wks 4 days old. She started smiling and l cant believe she is mine. I am in love.

May you all ladies have a wonderful weekend.

oh I love this update!! I'm so glad you're figuring things out - doesn't sound like you're really stressing, just kinda rolling with it. That's how I hope to be. :) New pics soon if you can!!

I haven't done the biopsy yet, that's on 12/19. I'm just doing the meds now - estrace is up to 2 pills 3x/day and one baby aspirin/day. I'll be on this until the biopsy and probably start PIO shots around next Wed/Thurs. Then I'll get AF and I'll probably have to go on BCP for a bit while we wait for the results of the test. Boo...

Star, you are doing so well! I can't wait to see more pictures of her.

I'm doing well, a bit achey and tired, but nearly into 3rd tri, I'm 26 weeks today!

Wish- Soon and very soon you will be done with bcp then onto transfer. I do admire your determination and spirit. I am always thinking about you and believe that one day it will pay off.

Ellie- oh my goodness.... already 26 wks? 3rd trimester is just around the corner. I am so happy that you are doing well.

I will try and update as often as l can.

thank you for believing in and thinking of me so much, star! :hugs:

Star glad your little girl is eating away. I can only imaging how much you are in love with her!

Hi everyone else I know how you are doing :winkwink:

We got our Panorama test back almost 3 weeks after taking it and despite me not checking the gender box they slipped it in. IT IS GIRL!!!

MDC: EEEKKKS! A little girl. How exciting!!!!!!!

Ellie: i can't believe how far along you are already. Enjoy as much time with your honey while baby is snug and (quiet) inside of you. :winkwink:

Wish: 2017 is your year, girl! I sent you a private message

Star and Sugar- how are you both doing with mommyhood?

Mo is 16 months old and I'm still breastfeeding him. I feel exhausted. 3 of my friends who had babies around the same time as me are already pregnant again with their second kids. There is no way I could get pregnant right now (and it's probably nearly impossible anyhow since i still haven't had a period). Even though I'm very tired I do enjoy the bonding I get with the breastfeeding and Mo does so well on it, especially when he's sick. He's in daycare 3 days per week and gets sick at least once every 4-6 weeks. The breastfeeding is a godsend during those times as he has no appetite and will only nurse. I have no plans on stopping anytime soon even though I know i should if i want a second kid.

I hope everyone is doing well. It's Christmas week!!!!

does bf'ing make you tired?? i hadn't heard that. that's good that it helps with his immune system, probably - does it make him better quicker?

I responded!!!

It releases sleep hormones and for me its the frequency of it ! Bf babies tend not to sleep as much a bf as the milk is digested quicker and they like the comfort of it !!

Bf is amazing when it comes to anti bodies !!!! There is feedback between LO saliva and your system as to what is needed !!!! So depending on what virus ect it is your body knows what anit bodies to produce !!! Its like something out of a science fiction movie !

Congratulations Mdc for a girl. Did you expect a girl? I am happy for you.

Yes, l also believe 2017 is Wish year.

Jessicat- l do admire you with bf.

Well, l am breastfeeding and pumping too. I want baby star to get used to the bottle befors l go back to work. She seems to be doing well switching back and forth between the bottle and breast. She is a month old now. She started smiling and being fussy more at night. Left is right about bf babies....

I need to open a fb account so l can keep up with the rest of you on fb.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Merry Christmas, Star! I hope you had a wonderful holiday with Star Daddy and Baby Star! :)
and Happy (upcoming) Anniversary tomorrow! :hugs:

Are you guys doing anything? We don't have anything planned as of now but I was going to suggest we go out to dinner maybe Friday night. Neither of us will get each other anything either - we get to do so much throughout the year, I'm cool with that. All of the football games and trips we took this year (and every year, really) were amazing so there are no complaints from me!

and yes, please get on FB and join us!! :)

Happy Belated Anniversary my anniversary mate Wish! How are you doing?

We went to dinner yesterday with baby star and MIL. She is here visiting and getting on my nerves at times:).

Have a wonderful dinner today. I will definitely join the fb group.

How is everyone doing?

Happy belated anniversary Star. How's Baby Star getting on now?

Sugar, are you still there? How is Sugar Baby?

Incredibly, I'm 29 weeks now! It's all feeling very real and I know the last few weeks are going to fly by. So far, everything is looking great, so I'm really lucky.

Hi Star. You definetly should join our FB group. We even have a secret handshake. :haha:

bah, we didn't get to go out to dinner, but that's ok. Might do it this week. DH had to work late on Friday, later than expected. I got all gussied up and just sat on the couch and waited and then we had to bail. Oh well, my work has been so crazy lately, I wouldn't want him to complain if I had to work, so I took it all in stride.

HAHA - we DO have a secret handshake - get on it, Star!! let us know when you're up and running!

ellie - I can't believe you're at 29 weeks already!

Happy New Year everyone :wave:

Hope you are all well. Best wishes for a great year to come :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"