TTC & overweight

ill jump aboard as well im 32 overweight and ttc cycle #1 babydust to us all lets conquer this journey together be the encouragement we all need during this time I am very optimistic that our bodies will respond and we will get a BFP one tip I have been doing is prenatal vitamins and mucinex with Guaifenesin this helps with cm and it does work I have been taking it for five days now and I went from cloudy cm to stretchy cm and now I have EWCM I have BD all weekend od is Monday fx

Ive started taking vitabiotics trying for baby pills. Lets hope they do something for me :)

I wish you all the luck that you get caught xx

:D positive vibes to everyone today

https://i57.tinypic.com/33cod8k.jpg
https://i59.tinypic.com/96etxv.jpg

Im getting there :happydance: :happydance:

emma hun did i reply to your last pm?? my inbox is cleared and i dont know if i replied or not xx

Hey seths mommy opks looking good lets hope this months the month for you :)

Yea you replied im at work at the moment so will reply when I get home easier on my tablet than phone lol :)

Im so excited for you :)

a phew thank goodness for that lol i thought id deleted with replying lol. Im so excited but annoyed coz im struggling to hold my pee past 2 hours. I need a 4 hour hold. I just did one at 11.30 so i need to do my best to hold to half 3 eek... might pee myself first lol :doh:

Just keep yourself busy and ull be fine. I find im worse when I clock watch lol. Ive done my 1st test at work lol. Dedication or what lol.

Thanks, hon. It's just an overnight, I grabbed a local friend and we drove up to spend the night with a friend in Indiana. Fun girly time :)

Well have a great girly time and let us know when you see the BFP!!! which i have every faith you will have *power of positive thinking* xx

Thanks! We're having tons of fun. We had lunch and went to the outlet mall and stayed up chatting til the wee hours. Found a couple cute dresses - always fun trying to factor in whether the dress I'm considering could be worn through at least part of a pregnancy without letting on ;) Going a bit nuts not testing, though!

Aww well only a few more days to wait :) im very excited for you x

Ok girls on point of sounding disgusting. .... do any of u get strong smelling urine? I have today and when I wiped I had like bit of What I presume is clearish discharge.

Any clues my ovulation test 2hours ago was negative

Ok girls on point of sounding disgusting. .... do any of u get strong smelling urine? I have today and when I wiped I had like bit of What I presume is clearish discharge.

It could be a pregnancy symptom! Or it could be you're a little dehydrated. Or maybe you ate asparagus ;) But I vote pregnancy.

You could be dehydrated, that's the only time I notice a smell to my urine. If you think it could be the discharge smelling, you should speak to your doctor as it could be an infection and if an infection is left for long enough it can do damage.

I'd try drinking lots of water first though :) x

Mind if I join also? I know I've just had a baby, so I know its possible to conceive when overweight. Joining a slimming club on the 7th May as I have my 6 week pp check next week. I was about 26 stones when I fell pregnant with her, but I've always had regular periods. Temping for me was the best although I got positive ovulation packs too.

The reason I want another baby now might sound stupid, but I have the time to have another, which I might not have in a year or two. We're planning on moving aboard to a non English speaking country and I really wouldn't fancy having a baby where I wouldn't fully understand my health care provider.

Good luck everyone

Congratulations on the birth of your first child. Did you have any trouble ttc?

Good luck on ttc baby no.2 :)

She is actually my 2nd. My first was conceived on birth control when I had a one night stand with his dad. To be fair we tried to make it work for him, but it wasn't meant to be. I was about 18 stones then. He's just had his 7th birthday but he's autistic. Wouldn't change him for the world though,

Erika took a lot longer than that. About 2 years and a miscarriage at the 1 year mark. I honestly wasn't expecting it to take so long when I wasn't even trying with her brother! Probably another reason I want to start ttc no3 now as I know it might take a while.

youv not drank enough hun. if your urine is really concentrated it stinks. this is gonna sound gross but if you put two fingers inside your vagina hun till you reach your cervix (or even before sometimes) swipe inside then look at your fingers.. you should be able to tell what kind of discharge you have. yuo saying clear makes me think either wet or EWCM.. youd have to try stretch it between your fingers so tell the difference. Your CM can be fertile for a while before you ovulate xxx

[/QUOTE]

She is actually my 2nd. My first was conceived on birth control when I had a one night stand with his dad. To be fair we tried to make it work for him, but it wasn't meant to be. I was about 18 stones then. He's just had his 7th birthday but he's autistic. Wouldn't change him for the world though,

Erika took a lot longer than that. About 2 years and a miscarriage at the 1 year mark. I honestly wasn't expecting it to take so long when I wasn't even trying with her brother! Probably another reason I want to start ttc no3 now as I know it might take a while.[/QUOTE]

Oh right its probably not trying that allowed you to get caught so easily with your 1st.

Sometimes i wonder if we put to much pressure on ourselves. But then i guess when its something we really want its hard not put pressure on ourselves

Was you much heavier with you 2nd child?

Tbh i thinkim not drinking as much as i usually do cause of having to hold my wee lol. Im desperate now but got 10 more mins to wait... been holding for about an hour lol...but ill deffo drink more now

Why oh why do we have to wait 4 hours im dying for a wee and still got hour n half to wait argh!!!

Hello thought I would join.

I'm 21, I have just lost five and a half stone but have two left to go.

I have pcos and have been trying for a year and five months. I'm on my second cycle of Clomid :).

I need to motivation and support with my diet because at the moment I'm struggling to keep going :(.

X

Well, the witch showed up. We're taking May off from TTC, so I guess that gives me a little time to focus on weight loss.

Well, the witch showed up. We're taking May off from TTC, so I guess that gives me a little time to focus on weight loss.

Oh no!!! I was so excited for you :-[ well a lot of ppl tend to get caught when they have a break so maybe thats how you will be :)

Do you have much to lose??

Hello thought I would join.

I'm 21, I have just lost five and a stone but have two left to go.

I have pcos been trying for a year and five months. I'm on my second cycle of Clomid :).

I need to motivation and support with my diet because at the moment I'm struggling to keep going :(.

X

Wow 5 and half stone loss is an amazing achievement!! IVe lost 33lb but i too am struggling so ive opted to go back to weight loss class to hopefully motivate me again....

If you ever want to talk you can always pm me we can support each other in weight loss and hopefully in pregnancy

Xx

Oh no!!! I was so excited for you :-[ well a lot of ppl tend to get caught when they have a break so maybe thats how you will be :)

Do you have much to lose??

Thanks, hon. I'll probably be out of town during my fertile period, and I'd rather not be in the 2ww during vacation, so we'll be preventing for May, then back to trying in June.

I've lost 40lbs and I'd like to lose another 50 or so, but my current mini-goal is another 12lbs. I doubt I'll make it before we start trying again in June, especially with 2 weeks of vacation in there, but at least I can make a dent. That'll take me from obese to overweight. Was hoping to be there before TTC, and I made it within a couple pounds, but I gained some back in December when we spent 2 weeks eating everything in Mexico :(

Mrs chicago

40lb is an excellent loss. Just remember every little helps :)

I dont think i would be careful just have carefree sex rather than sex to have a baby. Just try not to think about the tww. You never know without the stress of ttc it may happen?? But obviously you have to do whats best for you and your dh.

It will happen soon for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->