TTC & overweight

Well I couldn't temp this morning as OH has moved the thermometer. I swear he does these things on purpose to annoy me. I know I'm not ovulating today so I have a good week to go. I'm not sure if I'll catch the egg as I'll be away for a few days looking after my gran, whilst my parents are away leaving my OH at home packing (we're moving in a couple of weeks) so very busy this end of the world.

Well I couldn't temp this morning as OH has moved the thermometer. I swear he does these things on purpose to annoy me. I know I'm not ovulating today so I have a good week to go. I'm not sure if I'll catch the egg as I'll be away for a few days looking after my gran, whilst my parents are away leaving my OH at home packing (we're moving in a couple of weeks) so very busy this end of the world.

Oh no I think thats the way men are designed lol to annoy their other halves lol. I hope your gran is ok x you never know the fact your not thinking aboit it you may get a quickie in there and get caught :) we can only hope :)
We are looking for a new home but having no joy this end. We currently live in a 1 bed flat so no good if we get a baby lol.
My temp this morning was .2degrees higher than yesterday but my opk still shows nothing lol.

I do. In fact I am at the moment. Things just feel hopeless sometimes.

Emma: We're just moving for the same reason. We outgrew our current house. We're currently packing up boxes and getting ready to move.

I am way over emotional TTC and I'm not looking forward to it. Especially if someone posts a scan picture or announces on facebook. It was 10 times worse after the miscarriage as it felt like it should of been me doing that. This time I'm hoping that being busier will keep me less focused on the whole TTC bit.

im sorry some of you are finding the TTC journey hard :hugs: trying for DS2 i lost all hope but there will be a light at the end of the tunnel <3

Well after my last cycle which was 113 days long... I have now just had my temp rise so looks like I 0d on CD33 this time. I <3 vitex!

Hi onions. I cried myself to sleep last night. And am still fighting off tears at work. Just didn't think becoming a mommy would be so hard.

Seths mummy I hope we all get the happy endings we want. Just hope its not to long.

MummytoO yea my sister is newly pregnant afger trying for 2 months lol. Just seems unfair. So not only am I ddaling with ttc I have my sister talking nothing but babies and the nursery and clothes. And im happy for her but it hard lol. So im also organising her baby shower and 16th May we are set to go to a baby show... hope im not having an emotional day then

Xxx

Hello Emma,

Yes I do get emotional at times during this TTC journey. It is only natural (I think) because we want something so bad but really don't have much control over. I don't get so much crying upset but mad upset...and then I take it out on DH:dohh: not good! Lately though I have been feeling a lot more...stable? I still really really want a :baby: but after 9 months I realized that if I didn't calm down a bit I might just drive me and DH over the edge :haha:

As for siblings having babies....I am the oldest and only have one other sibling a brother. His wife is my age and I am in constant fear they will beat me to having first grandchild. I know so childish to worry about that but as the oldest I feel it is my place to have first grandbaby!!!! Actually last night I dreamed they called to say they were excepting and I woke up so mad...until I realized it was just a dream.

Is your sister younger or older then you?

Blessings & Babydust :flower:

Hello Emma,

Yes I do get emotional at times during this TTC journey. It is only natural (I think) because we want something so bad but really don't have much control over. I don't get so much crying upset but mad upset...and then I take it out on DH:dohh: not good! Lately though I have been feeling a lot more...stable? I still really really want a :baby: but after 9 months I realized that if I didn't calm down a bit I might just drive me and DH over the edge :haha:

As for siblings having babies....I am the oldest and only have one other sibling a brother. His wife is my age and I am in constant fear they will beat me to having first grandchild. I know so childish to worry about that but as the oldest I feel it is my place to have first grandbaby!!!! Actually last night I dreamed they called to say they were excepting and I woke up so mad...until I realized it was just a dream.

Is your sister younger or older then you?

Blessings & Babydust :flower:
K

Oh I cried myself to sleep yesterday. Most days im ok but then sometimes I just have heightened emotions and can't help but cry lol.

My sister is older than me. But I think she only started trying to beat me cause before we mentioned the wedding and then that we were gonna start trying she was adamant she didnt want children until she was 30. And she not 30 yet lol.

It gets me pretty emotional, mostly when AF comes when I'm emotional anyway. It's kind of a benefit in a weird way, though. If I'm too disappointed the first day, it tends to beat out the usual RAGE and I don't turn into a crazy person ;) I do get extra annoyed at the cramps and backache, though. I could be pregnant, but instead I feel like death. Thanks, nature... Not sure how this month will go, since we're on break until June. I won't have that "only 2 weeks til we try again!" anticipation to drag me out of it.

We've only tried for 3 cycles, so the jealousy hasn't hit yet. My brother and his wife had a baby six months ago, while I was waiting impatiently for insurance to kick in, but I'm super excited about him - been waiting impatiently for nieces and nephews and they were on the fence about whether they wanted kids at all. And he's 3 years older, so it's not like I was racing him. I'm actually really glad I didn't have the first grandkid - they can deal with all the grandma meddling, and maybe it'll have died down some by the time I have a kid. I hope....

Hey guys

Hows everyone journey going?

My ovulatuon tests are still show nothing and my temps aren't staying high.

Im starting to show again now tho. Even though im only on cd 14.

I've been busy with my little girl. She's got some serious reflux going on.

TTC wise we've been DTD almost religiously daily ready for my few days away. I'm going in roughly 24 hours for 3 days. Plus I'm packing up the old house so we can move in the week after. Then on took of all that in my great wisdom I decided next week of all weeks decide to sign her up for music with mummy classes. I have no idea where I am in my cycle so we'll just take it one day at a time.

Is this your first time using ovulation tests? If so I found I ovulated later and had a shorter LP. I think its only 10-12 days, but I got the surge

Oh im sorry to hear about the bad reflux. Hope she gets better soon.

Ooo you sound lik you have a bust few weeks ahead of you.

Its not my 1st time using tests but my 1st time doing2-3 a day. I am also taking my temp at 0530am

Im on cd13 at the moment but am having shows which i tend to get upto 2 weeks before my period.

Are you sure your shows aren't linked to ovulation? I know some people get a show just before or after they ovulate

Wow mommy20 that's a busy few weeks ahead. We are also about to move so I know how you feel.

Emma: I hope ovulation is around the corner for you. But don't get stressed your still early in your cycle :hugs:

X

Well I have thought that about my shows but nothing else points to ovulating. Tests all negative. Temps are nkrmal. And microscope is normal.

I actually thinj im now coming on as my show is a lot stronger than the past few days. My cycles are never normal :( but we will see.

I'm sorry to hear that Emma. Have you been to the doctor about the break through bleed? I'm guessing they said PCOS if you have. Sorry very tired and I'm sure you've mention it before.

I'm sorry to hear that Emma. Have you been to the doctor about the break through bleed? I'm guessing they said PCOS if you have. Sorry very tired and I'm sure you've mention it before.
I have been to the dr and was tested for pcos years ago. All that came back was high levels of testosterone.

Emma: I was tested years ago and was told high testosterone but not pcos. I then got retested for ttc last year and was told pcos. Maybe it's worth going again? Even if it's not pcos, you can talk about your cycles X

Emma: I was tested years ago and was told high testosterone but not pcos. I then got retested for ttc last year and was told pcos. Maybe it's worth going again? Even if it's not pcos, you can talk about your cycles X

Hey, i have got an appointment with gyno june 9th so ill discuss everything with them. Ive kept all my ovulation tests and temps stuck in a diary to show them too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->