TTC & overweight

Do you still do your body temperature when AF arrives? Mine has just shown her ugly head so wondering if I stillneed to wake at 0530 to take it.

I did, I just started a new cycle page. I've been rubbish this month and hardly temped at all, but counting myself out anyway, but probably for the best. A januarary baby isn't for me.

I know that Countdown to Pregnancy's symptom page tells me to record temps during AF. I don't temp, so I don't know how much of a difference it really makes. I expect it helps you get a more accurate baseline temp.

I usually temp after af has finished just to give myself a break and my temps are always wacky when af is here.

X

I carried on temping didn't notice much difference than when my af isnt here. Oh well back to the grind now....
Hows everyone going? Anyone ovulating or in their tww?

I'm coming up on ovulation, but since we're preventing this month, it's just for informational purposes, to get a clearer idea of my cycle. I just started a vitamin B 50 complex in hopes of increasing my luteal phase by a couple days. It's not really short, but at 11-12 days the 2 months I tracked ovulation, I'd like it to be a little longer.

Well who knows now your taking a break you may get caught :)

Its good that your showing signs of ovulating :) im stil waiting for mine lol.

I started taking vitabiotic conception tablets to see if they help.

I've just moved into my new house and just got internet back today. Still unpacking boxes, but the living room is more or less done so we can unpack slowly as its hard your child just spends 99% of her awake time screaming at you unless your holding her. But we'll get there. As for the TWW I'm not holding out much hope. Still have a week to go, but hoping she comes early as I really don't like this part if I don't feel like I've accomplished anything.

Not much going on for me...I haven't yet had a second natural AF so if she doesn't show by CD 60ish I will be starting Provera to induce.

Really praying a natural AF will come!

Blessings & Babydust :flower:

Hi I m TTC from last 5 months, till nw nt succeded, also my periods r irregular, what shud I do .....???

Hi I m TTC from last 5 months, till nw nt succeded, also my periods r irregular, what shud I do .....???

hey hun 5 months is quite a short time in TTC terms. even someone with perfect cycles can take upto a year to conceive. How irregular are your cycles hun? You can get herbs etc which help your hormone balance and in turn can help regulate your cycles xx

Hello hany...:-*
U plz don't worry about your weight....be relaxed n think positive!
But sweetheart i wud suggest u to go to ur doctor soon....because i have the same problem...n was obsessed about my weight.
But u know what? I tried hard....but couldn't lose even 1 kilo!....no period for three months,over weight, and negative urine hCG result ......made me obsessed about my fertility!

Then i went to my dr. And got myself diagnosed as PCOS....then she prescribed me with metformin.
After 26 days of starting met, i got my period yesterday, and u know? I have lost 8 lbs in the mean time!
So plz don't be scared hany...go to ur dr. & feel free!

:)

Looks like I'll be out this cycle. Just started spotting. Hope this isn't a new thing before every period now as it will be highly annoying.

Looks like I'll be out this cycle. Just started spotting. Hope this isn't a new thing before every period now as it will be highly annoying.

dont worry hun 2 months post partum your cycles will still be regulating :hugs: hopefully it will stop doing that soon

Hey guys its been a while.... we are still ttc with no joy.

I have been for my pelvic scan and hoping to have my results August/september time when I should have another appointment.

Have any of you ever had prolonged bleeding? Im currently on day 12. Some days its like im finishing and hardly nothing then other days its like full on bleed. Im starting to get a little worried. ...

Hi Emma, I did experience prolonged bleeding in the past. It was caused by hormonal imbalance (as I have PCOS). I also experienced prolonged bleeding and spotting about two years after I had my IUD. After I got it removed, everything returned to normal.

If you are worried, I'd definitely contact your doc and get checked out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->