TTC possiblity?

Omggissax

Reaction score
Hi guys! I'm new here and just wanting to ask a few questions :) my fiancé and I have been TTC for 5 months now. This month I had my period on March 9-15. I use 3 period trackers on my ipad phone and iPhone and they all have different suggestions of when I ovulated. My average cycle is 31 days and about 6 days long. From what I see (I also looked up online on their calculators) that I should be ovulating anywhere from 21-28 of this month. I heard that the 23rd(today) would be the best chance to get pregnant. But also others say not till the 26th. My fiancé and I had sex on the 21 and 22 coming in both times. Is there a chance I could possibly get pregnant?

Also this morning I woke up with a pressure where I always get cramps. They seem to not go away, they do not hurt or anything it's just there.

Thank you guys so much!! :)

definitely a chance :) if you O within (some say 3 days, some say a week) of having sex, there is always a chance :)

just keep going! dtd as much as you can in the next couple of days (again some say every 2 days, but for someone without fertility issues, every day or multiple times a day is just fine )

good luck!

definitely a chance :) if you O within (some say 3 days, some say a week) of having sex, there is always a chance :)

just keep going! dtd as much as you can in the next couple of days (again some say every 2 days, but for someone without fertility issues, every day or multiple times a day is just fine )

good luck!
Thank you!:) I really hope so! We cant try anymore this week because he had to head back to his work this week (He works out of the city) So we dont get that much time to be together. Lets hope those little swimmers stay there :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->