TTC Prayer Thread--68 Members & 16 BFP'S!

Heavenly Father,

Please watch over and bless Tryingforababyy, we cant wait, rdy2beamom, and all others on Bnb, that we may be able to get through our trials. Please heal our sick family members, and bless them and us with strength. Thank you for all of the blessings you have bestowed upon us. Amen.

Sorry guys I have not been on this site in a while, everything is just stressful, mom has cancer in the breast and now in the lymph nodes, dad is in bad condition, im trying so hard but even my smiles and eyes dont lie, they tell the truth that im aching, im usually chipper but this has been really hard on me. I even stayed away from DH this month for BD'ing except for two times, not hopeful for anything at the moment but still thankful for good health and life. :cry: thanks for all your support and looking up to me, many of you admired my positive spirit, but at the moment I just feel so blah.:nope:

:hug:

Remember that God is with you and your family right now. He will get you through it.

Stay strong and faithful.

Lord I pray that I am not mistaken right now and you have indeed given me the gift of life once again! I pray that if I am right that you have given me my forever baby!

Please look after these Ladies.....such an amazing and supportive bunch I am thankful everyday for my bnb friends!

Dear Heavenly father, i came to u this morning to pray for the wonderful ladies on BnB, guide us & give us comfort in knowing with u anything is possible.
I would like to pray for Madly, that this is a forever baby.

Amen

Congratulations Madly! May God bless you and your baby for a healthy pregnancy and birth!

Thank you dietrad....I pray if this indeed a :bfp: then my ickle bubba is supersticky and is my forever baby!

Dear Lord, this morning I pray to you to ask that you please be with the ladies of babyandbump. Please give extra strength to the long term TTC ladies. Lord, I have never felt more hopeful and postive as I have this cycle. Please let us find our miracle positives. Please let us not be mistaken in our symptom spotting! Thank you for everything that you have given us, and please bless us during this difficult time!

good luck madly,hope its a sticky bean.your in my prayers:hugs:

Hi

My prayer is a poem I wrote and I hope it doesn't offend anyone, it is a prayer for everyone still waiting for their bfp or for those who have them to have a h&h 9 months. I hope it will bring a smile as well.

Dear God

Today I pray for morning sickness
Acne, cravings and sore bbs
And let me tell you Lord, I'm praying for crabby moods
I want dizziness and backache, throw in headaches too
And don't forget my dear Lord to add the swollen tummy
Because I would accept all this and more
If you would just let me be a mummy.

Ok ladies. I need prayer please.
I'm a smoker. I've been trying to quit and haven't been abe to, which is crazy because I quit when I was pregnant and picked it up after my daughters were older. I know I need to quit and am going to smoke my last cigarette today. I have one left!

Please pray for me to be able to do this. Pray that the withdrawl isn't so bad and that I do not reach for a cigarette when the craving hits.

Thank you.

Heavenly Father, please help Southerngal2 to quit smoking and let madly's bean stick. Amen.

Thanks for your prayers for my mom, everyone, she is getting out of the hospital today. She has a long road ahead of her and has to quit smoking now as she has been diagnosed with COPD, so could you please pray for strength for her and my dad to quit smoking together so they can live to see a grandchild (hopefully mine). :)

Heavenly Father, please help Southerngal2 to quit smoking and let madly's bean stick. Amen.

Thanks for your prayers for my mom, everyone, she is getting out of the hospital today. She has a long road ahead of her and has to quit smoking now as she has been diagnosed with COPD, so could you please pray for strength for her and my dad to quit smoking together so they can live to see a grandchild (hopefully mine). :)

Glad she is home!
I'll keep you and your family in my prayers.

Hi

My prayer is a poem I wrote and I hope it doesn't offend anyone, it is a prayer for everyone still waiting for their bfp or for those who have them to have a h&h 9 months. I hope it will bring a smile as well.

Dear God

Today I pray for morning sickness
Acne, cravings and sore bbs
And let me tell you Lord, I'm praying for crabby moods
I want dizziness and backache, throw in headaches too
And don't forget my dear Lord to add the swollen tummy
Because I would accept all this and more
If you would just let me be a mummy.

that is soooooooo cute :flower:

Bless us father in all our needs as we journey through this ttc process. Father I pray that if the bean is not going to be sticky that you do not even give it to us. Don't let satan test us as we are weak lord but above all else ...Let your will be done.

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God , which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7

i pray that you give Southerngal2 the strentgh to give up smoking and help her through the tough time ahead amen.

Allie,glad your moms coming home hun:flower:
trying4ababyy,i hope you are feeling ok today hun,your in my thought's.:hugs:pos prayers for us all.

Lord I pray you give southerngal2 the strength she needs to quit smoking successfully and I pray Lord that you just give `me` the strength to carry on right now :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->