TTC Prayer Thread--68 Members & 16 BFP'S!

Lord Jesus, I thank you for the sacrifice You endured for us, may we never forget Your love for us so we may too rise up from our pain and suffering. As we follow the path that You have laid out for us, bless us with strength and patience to carry on and do Your will. May Your gentle hand bless us always. I especially pray that all these beautiful women's prayers be answered.

I pray that everything will work out just the way its meant it....not just with TTC but with DH`s job and also mine, with our house and all the other stresses in life we are currently facing! We are strong and will tackle everything head on as we always do united and very much together but I ask that you help us in anyway possible to help ease the current problems we are facing and guide and support us as you see fit!

I also ask that you guide and support all the Ladies on this thread because once again I would like to point out how very deserving they are!

Today Lord I want to thank You for all that You have given me. My wonderful husband and beautiful daughters. Thank you for all my family and friends. Thank you for allowing us more time with my grandfather. Thank you for leading me to this site and all the wonderful people on it.

hi ladies,im going to be selfish and ask you to pray for me plz,im so down for some reason,cyring,moody,misrable and i have hayfever and im sneezing,my eyes r swollen and itching,i have a headache too.im not doing to gd,feel real sorry for myself.:cry:i would be so grateful for any prayes.many thanks.:hugs:

heavenly Father, i come to u today with a special request, i pray that you be with babyanise lift her spirits & guide her LORD. also for all the ladies on bnb feeling down & out. guide them & give them the will to carry on & make babies happily. Amen

im feeling much better at the min,thankyou all so much.:hugs:
Thank you, friends, for all the things
That mean so much to me--
For concern and understanding
You give abundantly.

Thanks for listening with your heart;
For cheering me when I'm blue;
For bringing out the best in me;
And just for being you.:hugs:

You give abundantly.

I like that! It's so true!

:hugs:

You give abundantly.

Really lovely hon :kiss:

Lord today I pray for strength.
I'm feeling really down today Lord, please lift me up.

I also pray today for strength for southerngal and every Lady on bnb who have not yet reached their time to be fruitful and if this includes me also Lord then I happily except your plan!

Lord,today i pray for strength and hope to get me through, Lord i so pray you bless us with a bfp this month please Lord, we want and need it so so much. I pray for all the other ladies on this thread and on b and b we are all so deserving and would be such good parents.. Lord, please bless us and watch over us and give us strenght in our time of need .

Amenx

Lord i pray for all the ladies here on BnB, give the the strenght to keep trying for their :bfp:, esp when it seems that it will never happen :nope:

Also for those ladies that had :bfp: and then have them become little :angel:
Guide us Lord, & help us to relax :coffee: & stay positive :thumbup:

Amen

I prayin for all my ttc ladies,keep me in ur prayers too. i hope u all get ur wish xx

You are all in my prayers...please keep me in yours. Praying for patience and peace and BFP!

Today I am praying for the patience to speak with my boss without getting annoyed with him about all my fears and worries regarding my new position....I need help with my stress levels and will only achieve this once I speak with him and make him understand!

I am also as always praying for my bnb Ladies!

Today I am praying for the patience to speak with my boss without getting annoyed with him about all my fears and worries regarding my new position....I need help with my stress levels and will only achieve this once I speak with him and make him understand!

I am also as always praying for my bnb Ladies!

praying that everything goes well with your boss and that you feel better for doing it.gl

Hi everyone...my mom is very ill at the moment in the hospital with pneumonia. May I ask for a special prayer from you ladies for my mom and my family at this time? Thank you. :hugs:

Also, a prayer....

Dear Heavenly Father, Thank you so much for the support and friendship gained on Baby and Bump. Thank you for the knowledge gained and shared. Please bless all of the ladies on this forum, that they may be blessed with healthy and happiness. Please lift our burdens and help us to trust you in your soveirgnty as you guide our lives. We love thee and pray to do as you would have us do. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->