TTC Prayer Thread--68 Members & 16 BFP'S!

Lord I pray you give southerngal2 the strength she needs to quit smoking successfully and I pray Lord that you just give `me` the strength to carry on right now :cry:

hey hon, hope everything is ok :hugs: but will keep u in my prayers :flower:

Lord I pray you give southerngal2 the strength she needs to quit smoking successfully and I pray Lord that you just give `me` the strength to carry on right now :cry:

hey hon, hope everything is ok :hugs: but will keep u in my prayers :flower:

Thank you hon :hugs: stalk my journal I put a full explanation in there!

Thank you for supporting me and caring :kiss:

You will all be in my prayers and I hope you will add me to yours. I will be POAS in the morning and pray this is for real after 10 years of dreaming of this....

Thank you everyone for your prayers and thoughts, things are getting just a little better, im trying my best and thats all i can do! Dear God I pray to you to help all these wonderful women that are tying to create little families of their own, please bless my friends with babies! :baby:

Dear Lord, please be with the ladies of BnB! Please be with southerngal2, and give her the strength to give up smoking. Please also give strength to Allie84's dad, as he also gives up smoking. Please hear Goldy's prayer, and let her have a sticky! Please give Madly strength to continue on, please bless her with a sticky!
Lastly, dear Lord, I pray that you answer our prayers and give us big fat positives this month! Please let my doctor appointment go well tomorrow. Please let them have some good news for me! And, most of all, if the doctors don't have good news... and this isn't my fate... please give me the strength to carry on.

Can i ask that you women pray for me and my hubby! This will be our first baby and we have been TTC for 9 months! And every month i get my hopes up and then get heart broken. I pray every night but i was thinking that maybe with everyones support and prayers that maybe a miracle just might happen. I will be sure to pray for all of you lovely ladies and i just ask that you will pray for me and keep me in your thoughts. thank you so much!

Lord I pray for honey08 please give her the gift of a sticky bean....you gave her the gift for a little while last cycle but unfortunately it wasnt meant to be :cry: a baby brother or sister for morgan would rock her world as would a baby brother or sister for my amazing son Oliver! Please hear my pray and please be mindful!

As always please be fruitful in your gift to all my bnb Ladies and in particular the Ladies on this thread, every single one is truly deserving!

I just came across this prayer and thought I'd share it with you ladies.

Lord Jesus you are my rock, my fortress, and my deliverer, in you will I trust. You are my shield and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my Saviour; you save me from infertility and miscarriage and all negative reports of the enemy and I praise you.

Now therefore, my God, I thank you, and praise your glorious name. Because I have heard your word, which says, “the LORD my God will make me most prosperous in the fruit of my womb”. You are my salvation; I will trust in your word and will not be afraid of all negative reports spoken to me, for you are my strength and my song; and have also become my salvation. You have, indeed, prospered my womb, in the name of Jesus.

I will sing unto You, Lord, for you have done excellent things which are known throughout all the earth. I will cry out and shout, for you, O Lord, are great in the midst of us. I will lift up my voice to you, O God, and sing for your faithfulness, for you have done it for me, in Jesus name. Amen.

praying for all the beautiful ladies onthis treadLord andfor mself, ipray for a miracle and that i get my bfp on monday my virthday no matter how doubtful i am right now. I peay Lord you make me feel better soon, and bless me and the other ladies with a sticky bean. Amen x

Lord I pray that my ickle bean is just a little shy in saying hello and that those tests darken and you have indeed answered my prayers!

Please answer the prayers of the ladies on this thread too!

Lord I pray that my ickle bean is just a little shy in saying hello and that those tests darken and you have indeed answered my prayers!

Praying for you madly. Hope it's just a shy one.

Praying for you madly. Hope it's just a shy one.

Thank you hon for your support.....needing some pma right now which was why I logged back on :cry:

i pray that madly has a shy sticky bean and everyone here has their dream of a bfp come true.amen:hugs:

Dear lord please bless me and all the ladies ttc with a child soon

Please also bless us with the patience and strength we need to get through this trying time

in your name I pray

Amen :sadangel:

'But as for me, my prayer is to You, O LORD, at an acceptable time;O God, in the greatness of Your lovingkindness, Answer me with Your saving truth.' Psalm 69:13

Bless all that find favor in You O Lord, that our requests and prayers may be answered one way or another, and for all those that seek a blessing without a light, may they find Your light to guide them O Lord.

Dear Lord, im praying for guidance in everything i do, i also pray that i stay positive again coz i.ve really been down & emotional these last 2days. i pray for dh so that he can pass he exams next week & hopefully i can go back home soon & see my family :cry:
I also pray for all the ladies here on bnb, esp the ladies on this thread. Also a very special prayer for Madly.

Amen

Dear Lord, help me be strong and help me be good. Please forgive me for all my sins. Please help me become pregnant as soon as possible, I want to honor you as a mother and deliver a happy, healthy baby into the world. Please help all the girls on this forum get their heart's desires as well. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Lord I pray for each and every one of the Ladies on bnb that have given me their unconditional support through our difficult time last month and also right now as we await the fate you have for us! I am praying Lord that you have indeed given us the gift of an amazing new life to bring a new happiness into our little family and to also heal my broken heart!

As always a special prayer to all my amazing bnb ladies on this thread.....see it in your heart to be fruitful and give each and every lady your supportive and their hearts desires!

This is a great thread. I also like the F.A.I.T.H one, God is the one who will deliver us our BFPs in the end.
Praying for all of us. The ones who know deep within them they are supposed to bear and raise children and be mommies, but have the most trouble. We will get those little ones. God Bless you all! We'll get our BFPS

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->