TTC Prayer Thread--68 Members & 16 BFP'S!

Praying for all women out there for BFP and healthy pregnancies, not only on this forum, but to every women ttc!! I can feel the strength between us all! :)

Schnoodle, how are you dear? I've been thinking and praying for you.....as well as all my bnb girls.

Love to see this prayer group!!!! I completly believe that it will happen when God wants it to happen and all I ask for is patience until the time comes :). I will keep u all in my prayers and ask for u to please do the same. We've been ttc for 8 months and each months just gets tougher. God bless

Heavenly Father,

We are so thankful for the blessing of BnB and the support and strength it offers us. We are thankful for the many blessings in our lives and pray that we may be able to conceive healthy and happy babies soon. Please bless that Madlys line gets darker on her tests. Please watch over everyone on this thread going through a hard time, that they may find peace and comfort in You. Please help us to understand your timing and accept your will, while faithfully striving for children of our own. Amen

Thank you Ladies :kiss: praying for you all and weaving faith in the hope God finds the thread!

I pray tonight (before I go to bed!) for your help Lord in gettin me through this difficult time! I know there are oodles of people out there far worse off than me but I am really struggling with work right now and I need strength and strong determination to carry on in what I know I am naturally good at! I also pray for strength to carry me through this limboland period you have chosen for me and I am really trying to understand that you have chosen this path for me for a reason, I will not question with you why but I place my trust in you that we will come out the otherside! I also pray for DH job right now he has been dealt a harsh hand and again I trust this is for a perfectly good reason!

Still keeping you in my prayers madly. And also everyone else in this thread!

Psalm 46:1-2
“God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear…”

Lord, I come to You today asking that You bless me and my husband with a baby this month. You have said that whatever we ask for in prayer, believe that we have received it and it will be ours. I am asking You Lord and believing it. In Jesus name Amen.

praying with all my might that i get my sticky bean this month.also all the ladies waiting to test get a bfp too,amen.

Lord I thank you today for answering my prayers and making me fruitful. I have one more favour of you....please make this ickle beanie superglue sticky and I will forever be in your debt!

I pray you are generous in the gift you have given to me to all the ladies on bnb with particular thought as always to my bnb Ladies on this thread!

:hugs:i pray that madly's bean is a sticky and that you look after them both during the next 9 months,amen.

I pray that everybody's prayers will come true. I pray for Madly's bean to stick, that my friend whose baby is due any day now will have an easy birth and a healthy and happy son. I pray that this month will be my turn, but trust in you that you have reasons for everything, and trust that if it's not to be it will be my turn soon. I pray for everyone struggling with TTC and hope that they can feel your peace through this difficukt time in their lives. Amen

Heavenly Father, THANK YOU for answering Madlys prayer, with U anything is possible.
I also want to pray for all the Ladies on this thread, help us to be patient for our :bfp:
I have a special prayer for my DH, that u will be with him & guide him through his final exams this week, dear God U know how hard his been working & needs to get this job.

Amen

I pray for Sparklegirls DH too Lord she has been such a support to me and deserves to have her prayers answered!

Aaaawwwwww Madly, u just made me :cry: again, all this stress with DH exams is making me sooooo emotional lately :blush:.
Thank u for ur prayer, its nice to have sum support :flower:

Dear Lord, Please help of all of us ladies here to get their BFP! and They would be entirely grateful to you to bring a blessed bundle of joy that they have been waiting so long, patiently for!

Please please give me one of those BFP that you are giving out! I would loveee to have a child in my bun!

Thank you,

Nicole :-D

Heavenly Father, THANK YOU for answering Madlys prayer, with U anything is possible.
I also want to pray for all the Ladies on this thread, help us to be patient for our :bfp:
I have a special prayer for my DH, that u will be with him & guide him through his final exams this week, dear God U know how hard his been working & needs to get this job.

Amen

Sending a special prayer for your husband. And as always a prayer for you.
:hugs:

Amen to all your prayers. I also pray that we all receive strength from the Lord while in the waiting room. No losses but BFPs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->