TTC Prayer Thread--68 Members & 16 BFP'S!

Heavenly Father, THANK YOU for answering Madlys prayer, with U anything is possible.
I also want to pray for all the Ladies on this thread, help us to be patient for our :bfp:
I have a special prayer for my DH, that u will be with him & guide him through his final exams this week, dear God U know how hard his been working & needs to get this job.

Amen

Sending a special prayer for your husband. And as always a prayer for you.
:hugs:

Thank you :hugs: southern gal

Dear Lord,
Please help me to be patient and to not lose heart when life gets tough. Please help me remember how blessed I am, and help me to enjoy all the wonderful things in your world while waiting for my prayer for a child to be answered. Please help everyone else who is struggling like me. Amen

Hi Ladies, I would love to be a part of this prayer thread and to be buddies praying for each other.

Thank you for blessing my friend with her baby today. Grant their new family health and happiness.
Help those of us still waiting for this to happen to have patience and trust that your will will be done.
Amen

I love this thread I pray every night for my own baby, I will add you all in in from now xx

Lord I pray you look after me and my ickle beanie and I pray for the gift of life for all my bnb ladies with as always special thoughts to my ladies on this thread!

I love you all :hugs:

:hugs: To MADLYTTC, southerngal2, BabyAnise - thanks for the hugs and welcome.

Father Lord, i pray for all the ladies on this thread and that very soon we will all smile, MADLYTTC'S little ickle beanie will stay and remain. I believe that you have called us to be fruitful and we will. Because you commanded us to be fruitful & multiply. I pray for myself to heal from the past losses and look forward to a new beginning now. Amen

With all the prayers going on in here we should be careful! He may bless one of us with twins! :)

:hugs::hugs:Please say a big prayer for me ladies i have an ultrasound tommorow to see if i have fibroids or not ! I have been trying for 9 and half years for number 3 and could use as many prayers as possible !! I will pray for you also in return :hugs::hugs:

:hugs::hugs:Please say a big prayer for me ladies i have an ultrasound tommorow to see if i have fibroids or not ! I have been trying for 9 and half years for number 3 and could use as many prayers as possible !! I will pray for you also in return :hugs::hugs:

i pray that everything goes well for you and that you have good news.amen

Dear Lord, I pray for Ruskiegirl. Be with her as she goes for her scan tomorrow and bring her good news. Amen

Father God, I see all of these women around me getting pregnant and I feel like I am next. According to your word, you are not a respecter of persons. So what you did for these ladies you will also do for me, as long as I believe. I thank you in advance for the seed growing inside of me. I won't be afraid any more. I bind myself to your perfect timing. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.

With all the threads going on about what to do to get pregnant, what to eat, what to use, what not to eat. I haven't seen one on prayer.

I'd like to start a thread where we can post our requests and pray for each other.

I think prayer is one of the most important things to do while trying to conceive.

If anyone would like prayer please post in this thread, I'll make sure to pray for you! Please remember me also in your prayers!

:friends:

I wasn't taking this TTC seriously up until May of this year. Before I formally began to try, I prayed to God to make sure this is his will for me. I am holding on to Psalm 113:9 "He settles the barren woman in her home as a happy mother of children" and that's the promise I'm holding on to. I went to my pastor and asked her prayer team to please pray for me. I had to tell myself that I am healed (I've been trying for 6 years) so I claimed it and refuse to believe otherwise.

To Ruskiegirl..... I pray it will be well with you. Let the peace of God that transcends all human understanding be yours. Amen

Also to all you ladies, won't it be great to get blessed with Twins...more prayers please- He promised that we - shall be joyful mothers of children, our quivers full of arrows

Ruskigirl-- I pray that your scan goes well.

Mibebe--That's an awesome scripture to hold on to. I know He will bless us all with children.

Heavenly Father, i come to Thank you today for all my wonderful blessing & having such amazing support from all the lovely ladies on this thread.

Lord i pray that you will be with DH tomorrow & wed when he does his exams, guide & be with him Lord so that he can pass. Help him to think clear & remember all the things he studied. I also pray that he stays calm Lord, coz he can be such a nervous wreck @ times.

Lord i also pray that U answer all the ladies on this threads prayer, & bless us all with healthy babies. Amen

Lord please look over Ruskiegirl when she goes for her scan and please make sure things turn out alright!

I also would like to pray for trying4ababyy she and her DH are having a real difficult time right now looking after her mother who has been diagnosed with cancer....TTC is right at the back of her mind but I ask that when the time is right you bless her with the child she longs for!

I pray that you look after my little family Lord and help us to work through our current difficulties in order to prepare for the arrival of the bundle you have so preciously bestowed upon us...we want to be the best parents we can possibly be Lord.

And of course as always I pray for my bnb Ladies inparticular the ladies on this thread!

Dear lord please lead these wonderfull ladies to a safe and healthy pregnancy without complications , I know it happens when the time is right and i always trust your judgement but some of these fabulous ladies have been waiting such a long time and some have had multiple heartbreaks please give them a little miracle to brighten their days Amen:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->