TTC Prayer Thread--68 Members & 16 BFP'S!

Welcome AJ:hugs: Hold on to the faith you have, ...and we know that all things work together for good...Romans 8:28.
Lord thank you for answering Sweet Alida's prayers and for restoring her health. To all you ladies, i am just thankful to God for patience and what lovely things he as started in our lives:blush:

I just want to rejoice and praise your name oh Lord. Thank you father, thank you for your many blessings. Please continue to shower your love upon us.

I just want to rejoice and praise your name oh Lord. Thank you father, thank you for your many blessings. Please continue to shower your love upon us.

Congrats! I just noticed you got your BFP!!! Praise the Lord!!!!!! Congrats!:thumbup::baby::thumbup::cloud9:

Thank you ladies! I called upon my father and he answered my prayer. Praise GOD!
Wishing you all many blessings. Have faith, he's listening.

Dear Lord,
I don't know where to start. I know everything happens for a reason and I trust you know best. I am asking for patience and comfort right now. I am also asking for guidance. Please let me know what I should do about the difference in opinion with my husband about TTC since my daughter got so sick the other day. I would also like to thank you and praise your name for healing her so quickly. I just need your guidance Lord, if TTC is not what we should be doing Please send me a sign or let me be at peace with that decision. Right now I am not at peace thinking I will only have one child. Also please send me comfort Oh Lord. As you know my daddy passed away last night and I am having hard time with it right now. Please be with me, my family and all my ttc friends this week. In Jesus name I pray. Amen

You guys are great! And I wish you all the best! Have a wonderful and blessingful day!:hugs:

Lord I ask you keep Sweet_Alida in your thoughts and answer her prayers! She is in need of guidance right now and I know you will guide her down the right path and help her make the right choice!
Amen

Sweet- I am so sorry for your loss, my condolences. Father please guide her and set her mind at ease.

Sorry to hear about your father sweet, may god welcome him into his arms, as we pray for his safe journey to heaven. Prayers and thoughts are with you and your family in this difficult time. xxx :hugs:

Dear Lord i am struggling at the moment to accept the passing of my Son, He was perfectly healthy when mistakes were made by my doctors and he was taken from me. We are trying to conceive again but with no luck so far. So lord i ask you this....

God, grant me the...
Serenity to accept things we cannot change,
Courage to change the things we can, and the
Wisdom to know the difference
Patience for the things that take time
Appreciation for all that we have, and
Tolerance for those with different struggles
Freedom to live beyond the limitations of our past ways, the
Ability to feel your love for us and our love for each other and the
Strength to get up and try again even when we feel it is hopeless.

Amen
and lord you have my very special Angel in heaven with you, please hold him tightly in your arms

Father Lord, I pray that you give Sweet_Alida the strength to bear the loss of her Father and the grace to handle everything else in her life. May You also comfort MomtoMiller and continue to rest her baby boy in the warmth of Your loving embrace.....and may You bless her and her DH with a baby soon. May You also take care of everybody on this thread and guide us in the various aspects of our ttc journey.

I pray for all of you here, with all your unique difficulties and blessings. We are wrapped in God's blanket when we are prayed for, or we come to our father in prayer. Let us all feel this in a real tangible way, and may our needs and desires be met in accordance to God's will.

I pray for an abundance of blessings to heal, comfort, and take us forward in our TTC journeys, and every aspects of our lives xxxxxx

Lord,
Please be with Sweet_Alida during this difficult time in her life. Please guide her down the right path.
Please be with Madly and Ttcfurrever, and all of the others that have gotten their :bfp: and their babies and keep them all healthy.
Please be with Isi and bless her with a baby of her own.
Please be with Mumtomiller and help her through her grief. Please bless her with another child.
Please be with all the women on this thread and help them through their TTC journey.

This thread is just lovely. Would it be ok if I joined you all over here?

x

Sweet Alida, just wanted to say whilst praying for you I had the picture come into my head. It was of one of them cross stitch pictures, saying "Home Sweet Home"

I don't know if it will mean anything to you, but felt I should share in case it did. If it means nothing, at least you will know you have been in my prayers x

Sisters I am asking for prayers for Chelseaharvey. She is 10 weeks and has started to bleed today. Please pray for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->