TTC Prayer Thread--68 Members & 16 BFP'S!

I am praying for all of you ladies and I know God hears, and if we know He hears, we know we have what we ask for. Praying especially for mum2miller and Sweet, sorry for the difficulties you are both facing right now.

[-o<Saying a prayer for Chelseaharvey.

I pray that everything is ok for her.

Thank you Southern.

I'll remember Chelseaharvey and all of you lovely TTCers in my prayers tonight.
x

Sweet Alida, just wanted to say whilst praying for you I had the picture come into my head. It was of one of them cross stitch pictures, saying "Home Sweet Home"

I don't know if it will mean anything to you, but felt I should share in case it did. If it means nothing, at least you will know you have been in my prayers x

That gave me chills when I read this and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for praying for me. Yes that does mean a lot! I will try to keep this short. My father hasn't always made the right choices in his life or done the right things. I had a pretty rough upbringing(abuse/ect.). He also got into drugs for awhile. My aunt took him in when he first got sick over a year ago. She took him to church and he cleaned his life up. He supposedly turned his life over to the lord but we were never really "close" we kept in touch but not close. I've been struggleing with his death because I wasn't sure he had gone to heaven, your vision makes me believe he has. And by the way I cross stitch! Thank You. You have put my mind at rest and now I know my dad has gone to be with the lord. Thank you.

Ladies I am new and I am glad to see a thread of faith. We are TTC blessings

Heres a list sourthern hon of all the ladies who have ever posted on our thread...complete with :bfp:s

southerngal2
Gemie :bfp:
Waterfaerie
blondie449
MADLYTTC :bfp:
ArcticBaby
lexus15
awaitingrmb
KatieRi
Trying4ababyy
MandyV
Kazi1976
snl41296
mushmouth :bfp:
dietrad :bfp:
little_star7
schnoodle
ragdoll
babyanise
Sparklegirl
Jeanniepresto
Irishbabe
Hopeful 4 #1
sianyld
Honeypot
Groovychick
mummyto5
momtobesoon :bfp:
Allie84
Eskimosbabys – :bfp: before thread started
Becs4410
blutea :bfp:
LimeStripes
Beansprout
Rdy2BaMom
we can`t wait
Hoots
Goldy
rdy10yrsago
Mari
Stellagirl
Baby Blessing
PocoHR
Born2BeAMommy
missjane
PR&TR13
K123
Wishing2bma
Kempf
wannabe mam
Ruskiegirl
MiBebe
loveybear1
E&AsMiracle
MrsGax
ttcfurrever :bfp:
Kandie37
CamoQueen
Mum2miller
Isi Buttercup
Sweet_Alida
iamrestored77
MommyWishes4

I count 63 Members and 8 :bfp: although Eskimosbabys was before the thread started!

All updated Ladies!

Hey Ladies, how r u all doing this morning.i have not been on bnb a while now & i had lots of catching up to do on this thread.
WOWthis thread has grown :happydance:. So for those of you that still remember about DH & his exam, well he didnt make it :cry: I was so dissapointed in the beginnning but soon realized that God had a very different plan for us & that it just wasnt meant to be. We still dont know what that plan is :shrug: so dh is unemployed but it going for a interview on friday fx :thumbup:.

@Madly how r u doing, thanks for doing a list of all our members :flower:

@mumtomiller i have read ur story on another thread just wanted you to know what a gorgeous little man he was :flower:

have a blessed day ladies :hugs:

Lord, I know you sent me this blessing at this time for a reason. If nothing else to show me that all things are possible through you. I pray for a double in my low beta number on Thursday Lord. Please sustain this life inside of me. Amen.

Lord, please take care of Chelseaharvey and please keep the baby in her womb safe and healthy.

Dear Lord, I also want to commit my IVF process into Your hands. As I proceed with preliminary tests, may there be nothing that will come up that can impeed or delay my treatment.....and may You please bless us with success with our first try. In Jesus' name, I pray.

Praying for everyone on this thread today.....those who have been blessed with pregnancies and those of us still waiting. Please continue to carry us as we walk through our individual journeys as we can not walk alone.

:hug:

Lord today I would like to pray for Millers Mummy :hugs: I ask that you give her and her DH the gift of life again and send Miller a little brother or sister! We don`t understand the reason why such a precious gift is taken away but we try to make sense and we try to carry on! Millers Mummy and her DH have suffered such a terrible tragedy and although Miller will never be forgotten a brother or sister for him will help ease the pain and suffering! Please Lord I ask in your name please answer their prayers!

Sweet Alida, I'm so pleased. Thanks for you reply, I was wondering if it held some significance to you, i felt sure it did. May God greatly bless your family x

thank you so much for that beautiful prayer Madly, you don't know how much it means to me.

Dear Lord, i thank you for guiding me to this group of Amazing people, i ask that you keep those you have blessed with a little life safe and that you answer the prayers of us still waiting to experience new life for the first time or again. Lord i know you have my angel with you so please give him a hug and kiss from his mummy and daddy who miss him everyday. Amen

Hey Ladies, I just found this fertility prayer & wanted to share it with u girls :flower:

Almighty Creator, hear this fertility prayer and the wishes of my heart.
You know my deep desire for a child -- a little one to love and to hold, to care for, to cherish.
Grant that my body may conceive and give birth to a beautiful, healthy baby in Your holy image.
Guide me in all my choices so that this conception, my pregnancy and my baby's birth are in line with Your will.
Heavenly Father and Holy Mother, hear this prayer of my heart, mind and spirit. Amen!

praying for all you amazing ladies on this thread :hugs:

Just wanted to let you ladies know that Chelseaharvey had a private scan this evening and her baby is active and healthy. Praise God!

I'd love to be apart of this. I could use some prayers with TTC, and I'll be sure to include everyone in my prayers as well! :hugs:

so good that chelseaharveys baby is doing well, thank you lord for protecting her and answering our prayers.

welcome mommywishes to the group, i will keep you in my prayers also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->