TTC Prayer Thread--68 Members & 16 BFP'S!

Wow! This thread sure has grown!
I can't wait until we see :bfp: next to all those names!

I will regularly update the list southern if you like?

Nice thread. Thanks for the link, Southern, and the beautiful prayer, Madly :hugs:

Praying our dear Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ meets us all at our points of need.

Update so far hon :wohoo: cant wait until its FULL of :bfp:s

Lord thank you for you unconditional love, and arms that are always open. I praise your name, and rejoice in knowing your love and kindness. Help me to keep growing in faith, father keep me and this life you have blessed me with. Amen.

Southern thank you so much for the link to this wonderful thread. It is so inspirational to read all the prayers and I already feel so much better. I've had some pretty tough days lately and the prayers and inspirational words on here are wonderful reminders that if you turn to your lord and savior for help in time of sorrow/need that you will be lifted up. Thank you and please keep me in your prayers tonight. I am having some bleeding problems after my surgery. Things seem to be easing up and I know the Lord will be with me and take care of my pain.
Thanks again ladies you are all in my prayers.

southerngal2
Gemie :bfp:
Waterfaerie
blondie449
MADLYTTC :bfp:
ArcticBaby
lexus15
awaitingrmb
KatieRi
Trying4ababyy
MandyV
Kazi1976
snl41296
mushmouth :bfp:
dietrad :bfp:
little_star7
schnoodle
ragdoll
babyanise
Sparklegirl
Jeanniepresto
Irishbabe
Hopeful 4 #1
sianyld
Honeypot
Groovychick
mummyto5
momtobesoon :bfp:
Allie84
Eskimosbabys – :bfp: before thread started
Becs4410
blutea :bfp:
LimeStripes
Beansprout
Rdy2BaMom
we can`t wait
Hoots
Goldy
rdy10yrsago
Mari
Stellagirl
Baby Blessing
PocoHR
Born2BeAMommy
missjane
PR&TR13
K123
Wishing2bma
Kempf
wannabe mam
Ruskiegirl
MiBebe
loveybear1
E&AsMiracle
MrsGax
ttcfurrever :bfp:
Kandie37
CamoQueen
Mum2miller
Isi Buttercup
Sweet_Alida
AJThomas
Tinkerbellxxx
lauraclili

64 Members and 8 :bfp: although Eskimosbabys was before the thread started!

Welcome Sweet_Alida.....praying that your post surgery probs soon clear up and you can think about TTC #2 :)

Dear Lord
We ask for healing for Sweet_Alida today. Please restore her health so that she can continue to try for a blessing of a baby and continue taking care of her family. We ask in Jesus Name Amen.

Jeremiah 30:17 "For I will restore health unto you, and I will heal you of your wounds, saith the Lord."

Dear Lord,
Thank you for restoring my health and controlling my pain. You are truely an amazing Lord. Please be with all my bnb ladies during their TTC journey. Please grant them the power of patience and give them the gift of life when it is right for them. We ask this in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

Thank you for all the prayers! The lord truely is amazing. Today the bleeding has stopped to almost nothing! The doctors are pleased and so am I! The pain is almost nill too!

yay good to hear sweet :) im glad your feeling better :thumbup: :dust: for a :bfp:

Lord thank you for answering Sweet-Alidas prayers for restoration of her health following her surgery.....please grant her with the gift of life :)

I think this is a GREAT idea for a thread OP, thanks for starting it. I would love to join you ladies!

:flower:Been loving this thread since the minute SouthernGal posted it, thanks so much for adding a thread that has the most meaning on this site! Best of luck to all of you ladies for the month of September! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

This is our 9th cycle trying and i'm just hanging on to the promises of God and holding on in faith that this will happen for me and for all of us if we can only believe it.

Aj you got a good positive attitude! Keep it up and I wish you all the best! :happydance::thumbup:

Ladies I believe in miracles and I also believe good things come to those who wait :hugs:

God sent me beanie baby the month following our m/c for a reason and I will always be eternally grateful to him for helping to ease my suffering and mend my broken heart. I never understood properly at the time and couldnt see thorugh my tears and pain. I felt it was just plain cruel to give the gift of life only to take it away again. I understand now that my baby was never meant for this earth....god has his plan and he took my baby for reasons only he really knows but I take comfort in believing my LO is up there somewhere watching over me and beanie baby ensuring s/he is safe until I hold her/him in my arms :)

Never give up your dream to become a mummy Ladies because God truly loves a trier!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->