TTC Prayer Thread--68 Members & 16 BFP'S!

Lord thank for all ladies on this thread. for we are confident that with you oh Lord nothing shall be IMPOSSIBLE.

Ladies...I ve been meditating on this scriptural verse & thought i share with you all.....Zechariah 8v12 -For the (my) seed shall be prosperous, the (my) vine shall give her fruit and the (my) ground shall give her increase and I will cause the remnant of this (Those TTCing) people to possess all these things.

To Kandie37, who said your chances are slimer...you mentioned in ur post that you know with God all things are possible and that is so TRUE. Lord pls give kandie more strength. Amen

Lord give me strength, in these hours when my faith is tested I know that you are by my side. I put my trust in you Lord, and only you. Bless the women in this thread and on this board dear Lord. Amen

Ladies, let me tell you...God is so good! He led me to a book that has been sitting on my shelf for quite a while.
"Speak to My Heart God" by Kay Arthur. If you have this book turn to page 187, it gives me such peace. God bless you all.

Asking for prayers this morning. I've gotten what are either 2 very light positives or 2 evaps. Please pray for my DH and I ladies.

Lord I pray you have given ttcfurrever and her DH the gift of life!

Lord, i pray that you can giveme the strenght to carry on trying to concieve. i am finding it so very hard at the moment, something i want so badly that just doesnt seem to be happening for me and hubby. Lord i pray you bless us, and give us hope.

I pray i your name.

Amen

Lord I pray for schnoodle.....I pray you answer her prayers!

To God be the honor, the glory, and all the praise! Ladies I have just received what I believe to be a TRUE BFP, with afternoon urine. Praise God!!! I just had to call on my father, and he answered my prayer. After 9 years of ttc, I should have gone to him sooner.

Lord I thank you for answering ttcfurrever`s prayers!

Lord, I pray for all of the wonderful women here who are so deserving of children. I ask that you bless them with fertility, with healthy pregnancies and allow them to experience the joy of childbirth and motherhood.

:cloud9:Thank you dear God for always being there for us even when we forget to thank you and think of you, thank you for always opening doors for us and please enlighten many of these ladies paths that have complications, for those who are preggo please make those pregnancies healthy and grant them healthy babies. Thank you for everything and to all of you ladies on here, I wish you all the very best from all of my heart. Don't lose hope:flower:, he makes miracles, just call upon him. :hugs:

To God be the honor, the glory, and all the praise! Ladies I have just received what I believe to be a TRUE BFP, with afternoon urine. Praise God!!! I just had to call on my father, and he answered my prayer. After 9 years of ttc, I should have gone to him sooner.

Lord, thank You for answering ttcfurrever's prayers.

Congrats! :happydance:

Thank you Lord for all you are doing and will continue to do and complete, And special thanks for answering ttcfurrever's prayers. It is amazing . To ttcfurrever, u now need to change ur name...cos He has placed a new song in your mouth.:happydance:

Dear Lord, I pray for healthy pregnancies and babies for all the ladies on this thread and those currently pregnant...:flower:, Can't wait to join the queue of preggies

Lord I am forever weaving faith for the ladies on this thread.....please answer their prayers :)

Please welcome Isi into our fold Ladies.......Lord please watch over Isi as her treatment day approaches, please make it succesful and please give her the gift of life!

Lord I am forever weaving faith for the ladies on this thread.....please answer their prayers :)

Please welcome Isi into our fold Ladies.......Lord please watch over Isi as her treatment day approaches, please make it succesful and please give her the gift of life!

Lord , Please be with Isi as her treatment day nears. Please watch over her and bless her with a child.

Ok ladies.

I just went through the thread and wanted to do a post with all the names of those who have had their prayers answered!

Do you ladies realize that we have had 7 :bfb:'s!
Just a reminder that God is listening and answering our prayers!

Let's all say a special prayer for these ladies, to keep them healthy during the next nine months and send special prayers for the babies that they are carrying.

Madlyttc :bfp:
Gemie :bfp:
Mushmouth :bfp:
dietrad :bfp:
momtobesoon :bfp:
blutea :bfp:
ttcfurrever :bfp:

Let me know if I missed anyone.

Ok ladies.

I just went through the thread and wanted to do a post with all the names of those who have had their prayers answered!

Do you ladies realize that we have had 7 :bfb:'s!
Just a reminder that God is listening and answering our prayers!

Let's all say a special prayer for these ladies, to keep them healthy during the next nine months and send special prayers for the babies that they are carrying.

Madlyttc :bfp:
Mushmouth :bfp:

Let me know if I missed anyone.

This is a great idea hon :thumbup: maybe we should have a list of members too :shrug: just a thought

Heres a list sourthern hon of all the ladies who have ever posted on our thread...complete with :bfp:s

southerngal2
Waterfaerie
blondie449
MADLYTTC :bfp:
ArcticBaby
lexus15
awaitingrmb
KatieRi
Trying4ababyy
MandyV
Kazi1976
snl41296
mushmouth :bfp:
little_star7
schnoodle
ragdoll
babyanise
Sparklegirl
Jeanniepresto
Irishbabe
Hopeful 4 #1
sianyld
Honeypot
Groovychick
mummyto5
Allie84
Eskimosbabys – :bfp: before thread started
Becs4410
LimeStripes
Beansprout
Rdy2BaMom
we can`t wait
Hoots
Goldy
rdy10yrsago
Mari
Stellagirl
Baby Blessing
PocoHR
Born2BeAMommy
missjane
PR&TR13
K123
Wishing2bma
Kempf
wannabe mam
Ruskiegirl
MiBebe
loveybear1
E&AsMiracle
MrsGax
Kandie37
CamoQueen
Mum2miller
Isi Buttercup
Sweet_Alida
iamrestored77

I count 62 Members and 8 :bfp: although Eskimosbabys was before the thread started!

[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<Almighty Creator, hear this fertility prayer and the wishes of my heart.
You know our deep desire for a child -- a little one to love and to hold, to care for, to cherish. Grant that our bodies may conceive and give birth to a beautiful, healthy baby in Your holy image. Guide me in all my choices so that this conception, my pregnancy and my baby's birth are in line with Your will. Heavenly Father and Holy Mother, hear this prayer of my heart, mind and spirit.[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<
Amen

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->