TTC Prayer Thread--68 Members & 16 BFP'S!

Dear Lord, I pray for all the wonderful women on this site and all those elsewhere who are going through the challenges and joys of TTC. I pray that you will bless each and every one of them with your light and lead them to the joy and acceptance of their situations. Give me strength, Lord, to accept your will in my journey and the patience to understand that all things happen as part of Your plan. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Wow... I can't believe that I am just now finding this thread!!! May I please join?? I think we have such an awesome God and i believe that he has a plan for each and everyone of us!! And it is in his time not ours!! I would love to pray for everyone and have everyone pray for me as well!!!

Welcome! Of course we will pray for you! :hugs:

Dear Lord, just committing all of us into Your Hands as we continue to look up to You in faith. May You please take care of us in our times of doubt, sadness, worry and despair and give us the grace to keep our eyes ever focused on You.

Heavenly Father, I ask you to help us to persevere during trying times, bless us with Your Grace so we may never forget to give You thanks, to seek Your righteous path, or doubt Your love and seek Your forgiveness of our sins. Help us to always remember, any thing we possess, we have because of You. I love you Almighty Lord. Amen.

Dear Lord,

Today I send thanks for all that I have; for my friends, my family and all those who have touched my heart. I pray that you will protect them and hold them within your heart. I pray for all those whose earnest wish is that you will bless them with a child of their own. Your plan is often difficult for us to understand but I pray that you will bless each and every one of them when You know the time to be right.

I pray for Isi during her IVF journey and that you will bless Mum2miller, Sweet-Alida and Southern, who have offered me so much support, and for all of Your children here who I have yet to meet.

In Jesus' name,

Amen.

I was feeling a bit down about TTC and came on this thread knowing it would help me feel better-it did! Thank you for your prayers and reminders that everything is in God's hands, and with God's timing.

Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank you for the encouraging and important words shared on this thread regarding Your will. Please bless us with the faith to understand your timing and accept your plan, while doing all that we can do to conceive a child. Please bless us in our TTC efforts and in our daily lives. Please watch over and protect our families and friends. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Dear Lord,
Thank you for all the blessings in my life. Thank you for blessing me with Alida my pride and joy. Thank you for blessing me with my dh who on a daily basis reminds me why I married him. Please let us come to common ground on TTC and let us be at peace with the decision. Lord if it is your will please continue to heal our precious daughter. Thank you for all my bnb friends who feel more like family to me. Please bless Lauraclili, Southern, Isi, Mum2miller, and all the other wonderful ladies that have given me so much support over the past few months both with personal issues and TTC doubts with a miracle of their own. I pray to show them strength, comfort, and patience during their TTC journey and I pray you bless them with life soon.
In Jesus name I pray,
Amen

Lord it is in your hands. Please help us to understand that your time is not our time, but you know the desires of our heart. Help us to align our goals along the lines of Your Will because it shall be done!

https://www.appleseeds.org/serenity.gif

Happy to know your faith has been renewed! Praying for you. I know TTC can be just that...a try time indeed! That is why we are here to support and pray for one another.:hugs:

Hi Girls, its been such a long time since I posted on this thread. Just wanted to say that I hope and pray each and every one of us will get our BFP's soon. I had a massive decrease in faith over the last few months and it has recently been rebuilt, through prayer. One of the texts that really helped me along was Jeremiah 29, vs 11 = "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end". I have been going through the rough recently, and being 100% honest, my relationship with God had turned to minimum. It is gradually coming back, and I just want to thank God for this.

I really am on the verge of desperation for a child, since my MC last year, and it really did feel like nothing was happening. I'm trying now to keep and hold on to my faith. I would also like to encourage those that may have lost hope along the way that God is indeed still right there watching.

I love you Lord, please help us ladies in our journey, and please sustain the lives of those currently being created. Thank you for your many blessings, and for girls such as these for inspiring and encouraging.

x

Father, thank you for all that you have blessed us with. Thank you for life, for love, for faith, and happiness. I pray that you will continue to watch over and bless the women of this thread. As I go today for a follow up scan I pray that your spirit will be with me no matter what the outcome. I know that if this is not our time we will be blessed with a new life when your wisdom sees fit. Amen.

Lord I thank you everyday for blessing me with beanie baby :) I embrace every change my body is going through no matter how hard I am finding some of them and truly wouldnt change it for the world :)

Please watch over and protect the ladies who are currently with LO and please also listen and answer the prayers of the amazing ladies who post on this thread! I have made some amazing friends on this forum and I would love the chance to support them on their journey as they as always continue to support me on mine!

Updating the list for Madly. I know she's been busy with her family this week.
4 new members have joined us!

southerngal2
Gemie :bfp:
Waterfaerie
blondie449
MADLYTTC :bfp:
ArcticBaby
lexus15
awaitingrmb
KatieRi
Trying4ababyy
MandyV
Kazi1976
snl41296
mushmouth :bfp:
dietrad :bfp:
little_star7
schnoodle
ragdoll
babyanise
Sparklegirl
Jeanniepresto
Irishbabe
Hopeful 4 #1
sianyld
Honeypot
Groovychick
mummyto5
momtobesoon :bfp:
Allie84
Eskimosbabys :bfp: – before thread started
Becs4410
blutea :bfp:
LimeStripes
Beansprout
Rdy2BaMom
we can`t wait
Hoots
Goldy
rdy10yrsago
Mari
Stellagirl
Baby Blessing
PocoHR
Born2BeAMommy
missjane
PR&TR13
K123
Wishing2bma
Kempf
wannabe mam
Ruskiegirl
MiBebe
loveybear1
E&AsMiracle
MrsGax
ttcfurrever :bfp:
Kandie37
CamoQueen
Mum2miller
Isi Buttercup
Sweet_Alida
iamrestored77
MommyWishes4
Tinkerbellxxx
AJThomas
crazy84
Regalpeas
lauraclili

I count 68 Members and 8 :bfp:'s although Eskimosbabys was before the thread started!

Dear Lord,

Help me not to be discouraged at this time, i know u make all things beautiful, i refuse to be hurt by anyone's insensitive comment. I look up to you because u created my fearfully and wonderful and i am WHOLE.

Thank you loving Father for all us ladies on this thread, more grace and strength, for u have set us all to experience beautiful miracles only u are able to bless us with..

I know this is a TTC prayer thread but you girls are so great.... Please keep my daughter in your prayers she is really sick right now. If I can't get her temp down in the next little bit I'm taking her to the ER because her work of breathing is becoming worse and her oxygen need has gone up. I really don't want her back in the hospital I am praying that our dear Lord pulls her thru this without that trip to the ER. Went to the docs today she has a double ear infection and red throat, but doc was concerned about her breathing and oxygen need. Please pray for her. Thank You.

Dear Lord, We all lift up Sweet Alida's daughter before you and pray that you heal her, do the miraculous, do that which only you can do. In Jesus Mighty name Amen.

Sweet Alida, i'll continue praying for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->