TTC Prayer Thread--68 Members & 16 BFP'S!

Thank you for all the prayers. She is doing a little better today after a VERY LONG night. I've been able to keep her home and temp below 102 for the most part. Thanks again for the prayers I know they are helping. She started throwing up due to her rapid breathing about 11:00pm last night. She is feeling better this morning and breathing seems to have slowed for the moment but I think that's because her temp is down to 101 right now. I am truely blessed to have so many friends praying for us. Thank you again.

Praying for you and Alida.

And don't worry about this being a TTC Prayer thread! You can ask for prayer for anything! We are all friends here and rely on each other for prayer.

Pregnancy Prayer:

Ezek 16:6 "Then I passed by and saw you kicking about in your blood, and as you lay there in your blood I said to you, "Live!"

Baby in the name of Jesus I prophecy the Word of God over your life by professing that you will live and not die and proclaim what the Lord has done (Psa 118:17). I come against the name of miscarriage and the symptoms of miscarriage and you must bow down and leave! I command every part of my body to function the way God created you to because you are fearfully and wonderfully made. That means every hormone is to get into balance and function perfectly not only during my pregnancy and delivery but for the rest of my life!

Jesus is the Word of God and I speak the life of Jesus into my womb, which says I will NOT miscarry. Right now according to Isaiah 53:4-5 I claim healing over any complication within my or my baby's body. Lord I thank you that you are restoring me to perfect health and healing me from all of my wounds (Jer 30:17).

Father I commit my baby and my pregnancy into your hands. I thank you according to your Word that you will take charge of the growth and development of my baby by knitting every part of them together without any defect or complication. I know that you will perfect that which concerns me and you will not forsake the work of your own hands because your mercy and loving-kindness endure forever.(Psa 38:8 AMP).

I take authority over fear and oppression for they are under my feet for I have been given a spirit of power a sound mind and self-control. I pray right now for your perfect peace to come upon me and to guard my heart and my mind in you. Lord I thank you for this miracle and for your Word because it says if I believe I will receive whatever I ask for in prayer(Mark 11:24).

Girls i am a day late! i just did a hpt and think i saw a line its midnight here and we have been out for dh birthdday so i had a bit to drink, not alcohol just softdrink but i would think if i can get a very faint line tonight with diluted sample hopefully will get a darker line tomorrow. Can you all please say a little prayer for me that my prayers are finally answered in the morning.

Oh Mum2miller, I pray that this is it for you. You are in my prayers today.

x

I am praying for all the ladies here that they get their prayers answered.

Now please pray for me.
I am more then a few days late (possibly 8 days now) and all BFN on tests.

Please lord do not let this be a cruel month with the witch deciding to play with my mind. Please see fit to lead this into the much wanted BFP I desire and have longer for for ages.
You can make it so. Please bless me

Really need prayer ladies!!

I have recently got the news that my progesterone levels are really low (3.3)
and I haven't gotten a period yet and even though I had a BFN a few days ago, I think there is still a chance I could be pregnant. I am then I need progesterone to keep up the pregnancy, if I am not I am really praying for AF to show up because then I will know for sure that I ovulated (I was so positive I did, had all the symptoms and a positive OPK!!)
Very confused and anxious right now, I just want some answers. God is so good and has been by my side the whole time keeping me calm, peaceful and strong....but I just would like some answers right now.

Thank you and God Bless you all!

goodmorning ladies, how r u all doing :coffee:??
u r all in my prayers :flower:

Good moring ladies.

Mum2miller, I am praying that it is a BFP!

ragdoll, you too hun! Praying that you will get your BFP soon!

Born2BeAMommy, praying that you get answers!

I'm keeping everyone here in my prayers!

AF is due on thursday, if she shows then I'll have blood work on CD3. Please keep me in your prayers.

Thank you Southern for updating for me :kiss:

Lord I pray for all the ladies on this thread! Please answer there prayers wether they pray about TTC or not.

I thank you for giving me the gift of life, beanie baby is growing strong! I am praying as I look forward to my 1st scan next Tuesday!

I am giving God thanks because I realize He is working everything oit in His perfect timing and we have been able to take care of so many things that we couldn't if God worked in my time and I was pregnant now.

I thank Him for the reassurance that this WILL happen is His time and in the meantime we can get rid of our debts an better prepare for our baby. I'm finally learning to wait on Him.

Dear Lord,

Thank you for this day; for friendships and laughter; for understanding my need to be quiet as well as my need to be amongst friends. Thank you for the society of others who continue to help me every day in ways that I do not yet understand.

Thank you for the sunrise and the beauty of the world around me. It reminds me everyday of the awesomeness of your power and creation. You are the Master of all new creations and I pray that you will grant this blessing upon all those you hold in your hand.

Finally, Lord on this day I pray for all those in need, particularly those who have another life in the making and I pray that you will protect and shine your light on each and everyone of the the beautiful women in this online society.

In Jesus' name.

Amen.

Ladies
Please keep me in your prayers today.
I took a test and there was a faint line!
Please pray that this is my :bfp: And that it's a sticky bean!

Lord I am weaving faith and believe you have answered Southerns prayers.....please please let it be!

Lord i pray for all the wonderful ladies on this thread, esp Southerngal :flower:

Lord,

I pray that today you will hear my prayers and forgive me for my selfishness but I am having difficulty accepting that my dreams of motherhood are in Your hands and You will bless me as and in accordance with Your plans.

I am feeling lonely today as sometimes I get overcome with sadness and jealousy for others even though I am so happy that they have been blessed by You. I know that this is the wrong way to think about this and I pray that you will grant me the patience to have faith in Your plan and wait until Your time is right.

In Jesus' name.

Amen.

Lord,

I pray that today you will hear my prayers and forgive me for my selfishness but I am having difficulty accepting that my dreams of motherhood are in Your hands and You will bless me as and in accordance with Your plans.

I am feeling lonely today as sometimes I get overcome with sadness and jealousy for others even though I am so happy that they have been blessed by You. I know that this is the wrong way to think about this and I pray that you will grant me the patience to have faith in Your plan and wait until Your time is right.

In Jesus' name.

Amen.

well prayed, i think we all feel like that sumtimes :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back