TTC Prayer Thread--68 Members & 16 BFP'S!

Ladies, I selfishly need you to pray for me, for strength and an open heart to accept God's will.

Lord,
Please wrap dietrad in your embrace and send her comfort during this difficult time.
Amen

I'm so sorry hun. :hugs:

Lord,

I pray that today you will hear my prayers and forgive me for my selfishness but I am having difficulty accepting that my dreams of motherhood are in Your hands and You will bless me as and in accordance with Your plans.

I am feeling lonely today as sometimes I get overcome with sadness and jealousy for others even though I am so happy that they have been blessed by You. I know that this is the wrong way to think about this and I pray that you will grant me the patience to have faith in Your plan and wait until Your time is right.

In Jesus' name.

Amen.

Laura we all have those feelings and we all need to pray for patience. It seems like everywhere I turn all I see are pregnant ladies and every time I talk to another friend it seems they are expecting too! Life is so unfair sometimes or so that is how we see it. You are right it is not on our terms when things will happen it is on God's terms. Your dream of becoming a Mommy will happen, just continue to trust and have faith that God has a plan just for you. I'm sorry your feeling down.:hugs:

Dear Lord,
Please be with Laura today and help lift her spirits reassuring her that she will one day hold her very own baby in her arms when the time is right. Please ease her pain of the TTC journey and help keep her spirits high and PMA up.
In Jesus Name I pray,
Amen

Ladies, I selfishly need you to pray for me, for strength and an open heart to accept God's will.

Hun I am so sorry. :hugs: I have no words to make this any easier for you or dh. Just know we are here for you even if it is only thru the computer. God is with you too.

Dear Lord,
Please show her and dh strength and comfort in this time of loss. Please help them understand that you have a plan for them. Lord in your time when the time is right please grant them the gift of life with a healthy pregnancy. Lord please be with them in the rough days ahead.
In Jesus name,
Amen.

May God bless each and everyone of you in Jesus name I pray Amen

Lord,
I thank You for answering my prayers.
Please keep my Blessing healthy and keep me strong during the next nine months so that I may care for our little one.

Oh Heavenly Father, may You fill Southerngal with Your love, strength, and grace as well as the small life she has within her! Bless her with a healthy 9 months so she may fulfill Your will!!!!! AMEN!

Dear Lord please take dietrad and her DH into your embrace right now at this difficult time. Please be there to support and guide them and also help them to except the road ahead you have planned for them. Please give them a gift of a healthy term pregnancy when you feel the time is right.

hon I am sending you oodles of virtual :hugs: right now and my love!

Dear Lord,

Please look after all of the wonderful ladies in this online community and cast Your loving light over them and their families. They are a wonderful community and You know Lord how much they have helped and supported me over the past 7 months. I feel that I have grown in insight and understanding with their help and Your guidance.

Tonight, Lord, I am praying for myself as well as I ask you to help me to maintain my positive attitude in the coming two weeks. I pray that you will bless me this month, but if not, that you will grant me the peace to understand whatever happens.

In Jesus' name,

Amen.

Dear Lord,

Thank you for blessing me with my little belly bean. Watch over us and keep us safe for the next nine months.

Amen

I am so glad to hear more BFPs:thumbup:, Thank you Heavenly Father for showering us with more blessings and testimonies. Lord continue to keep everyone currently preggie, keep the mums & the bundle of miracles to full term, healthy and strong, In Jesus Name. For we have overcame them by the word of the Lamb & by our testimony. And for those of us still in the waiting room, I pray for ur patience and to continually feel your overwhelming love .

Lord you know that i do not want to be anxious but in everything with thanksgiving i make my request known to you Philippians 4:6, Next month is a new beginning for DH & I but in Faith not fear.:happydance:

Praying for strength Lord. Finding out this baby was not viable has been hard on DH and I. Please be with us tomorrow as I go into surgery, Amen.

Lord,
Please be with ttcfurrever and her husband as they go through this difficult time. Please comfort them the way only You can.

In Jesus name
Amen

Dear Lord,
Please comfort ttcfurrever and her dh in this difficult time. Please be with her during her surgery tomorrow and keep her safe. Be with her as she tries to understand why she is going thru this hard time. Comfort her and dh and reassure them that they need to keep the faith and that everything happens for a reason. Remind them that you have a plan for them and they need to continue to trust in you especially in the darkest of days.
In Jesus's name,
amen

TTCfurrever I am so sorry:hug:

Dear Father

Please watch over me and bless me with a child this month, if this is not my month lord please bless me with the strength & paitence to continue ttc through all the disapointment & stress.
Please lord bless all the ladies on this forum and all around the world ttc give them strength also to continue ttc.
Also please watch over ttcfurrever in her surgery and keep her safe and healthy.
I trust in you lord please be me with me and let me concieve my much wanted child this month.
In your name I pray
Amen

Heavenly Father please strengthen ttcfurever & her DH at this hard time, be with them let them feel ur love like never before, let them remember you will never leave them nor forsake them In Jesus name.

Lord please look after ttcfurever & her DH at this difficult time and shower them with your love and guidance....please help them to understand your plan for them and when you feel the time is right please bless them with a healthy term baby.

Dear Lord, please be with ttcfurever and her DH today. May You be their strength and consolation. May You bless her with total and complete healing, and bless them with a viable pregnancy as soon as she's good and strong. Amen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->