TTC Prayer Thread--68 Members & 16 BFP'S!

Dear Lord, I know you only give us what we can handle... But i am really struggling to handle this. I am trying everyday to be patient and understand that there was purpose in Miller leaving this earth. I ask you to please give me the strength to find peace in your doings and the will to continue TTC even when hope seems lost. I ask you to bless me once more with a child but this time lord please bless me with one i can hold in my arms everyday and please look after all of the wonderful ladies in this prayer group and answer there prayers soon. I ask this in your name
Amen

I just wanted to check in and see how everyone was doing.

Keeping all of you in my prayers.

Lord, please bless Miller's mom with Your grace. It is not always easy to understand the bigger plan you have for us, even though we know Your plan is devine. We are sinful creatures who have difficulty letting go of earthly emotions, help us to let go and surrender to You.

Just wanted to let you know that my surgery went well. My doctor ended up having to do it open instead of laparoscopic so I have a c-section type scar, things could be so much worse though. Thank you for all of the prayers and support, I continue to pray for all of you every day. DH and I will be taking a break for the rest of the year and then moving on to IVF middle of next year.

Checking to see how everyone is doing. I pray all is well.

afm: I am 8dpo

Thank God it went well, ttcfurever. Do enjoy your TTC break, and if you need any questions about IVF, I'll be glad to help as I'm going through the process now. God bless you.

Lord I prayer for all of my TTC Prayer Thread Ladies today.....please answer their prayers and guide and support them on their journey for the gift of life!

I would also like to say a prayer of thanks, we saw beanie baby yesterday and I am so happy s/he is healthy and growing well. I thank you for my precious gift.

Dear Lord,

Thank you for today and for all the joys you have sent my way recently. I pray that you will be with the lovely ladies on this site and with all those in need this day.

I pray that you will bless me this month although I will always accept Your will if it not yet time. Please lend me the strength to understand your actions in my life.

In Jesus name, I pray.

Amen

Heavenly Father, I come to you today with thanksgiving and praise for who are. I am thankful that your the head of my life. I thank you for my life, health and strenght. Lord I ask that you give each and everyone of your peace that surpasses all understanding. Lord, you know I took hpt this morning 12dpo and it was negative. Lord your greater/bigger than this test. I trust your perfect timing for when you want conception to happen in your timing. I ask you to surround me with your peace and love in Jesus name I pray Amen

Dear Lord,
Please be with all the ladies testing this week and bless them with a precious gift of life if it is their time and your will. Lord please watch over ttcfurrever and give her strength and comfort in the weeks to come. Please be with all the ladies blessed with little beanies and keep them healthy and safe. Please help all the TTC Ladies with patience and comfort in knowing that we will be blessed with a precious baby when the time is right on your terms not ours.
In Jesus name,
Amen

Father I thank you for AF and my ability to go back on the drawing board and put all my trust and faith in you. Father I might use ovulation kits, temps or fertility drugs but if it's not your time Lord, then all I am doing is a waste of time. All I am doing becomes useless if Lord you have not commanded that blessing upon me. Father as I approach November I have fear... Fear of what was supposed to be my due dates for my angel twins.. And yet again I have hope and faith that your will be done. I trust you Lord.

My due date-nov 05 was robbed from me, but I have greater faith that my blessing is on the way and as I test on November 10:happydance:let your will be done....

Father God, I am really struggling. I keep spotting, getting my hopes up for this cycle, and then feeling doubt. Please let my period come, or let me have a bfp soon. I feel like I am being pushed to a breaking point. Please help me get through today and to find some happiness and peace of mind. Thank you, in Jesus Name, Amen.

Father God, I am really struggling. I keep spotting, getting my hopes up for this cycle, and then feeling doubt. Please let my period come, or let me have a bfp soon. I feel like I am being pushed to a breaking point. Please help me get through today and to find some happiness and peace of mind. Thank you, in Jesus Name, Amen.

I think I am going to start too. Give me peace Lord. Hold me Jesus, let me know that your here with me.

Dear Lord,

I pray that you will be with me over the next few days to lend me your strength. I am frightened Lord as all the signs look good this month and I do not want to feel disappointed again. I know that You will bless me in Your own time but please be with me when I find out Your decision this month.

Amen

I think I am going to start too. Give me peace Lord. Hold me Jesus, let me know that your here with me.

Dear Lord, help us both to have renewed hope and faith for our next cycles. In Jesus Name, Amen!

Please pray for me everyone, I got a faint BFP this afternoon (after having a BFN this morning). I think I could be pregnant. Please pray with me that it sticks!

Father God, you are the miracle worker, please touch my body and if there is a baby, help it to attach properly to my womb and help me to have a healthy 9 months of pregnancy. You designed me for this Lord, you put this desire in my heart, please let me see this become a reality. Thank you for all your blessings. In Jesus Name, I love you, Amen!

Please pray for me everyone, I got a faint BFP this afternoon (after having a BFN this morning). I think I could be pregnant. Please pray with me that it sticks!

Father God, you are the miracle worker, please touch my body and if there is a baby, help it to attach properly to my womb and help me to have a healthy 9 months of pregnancy. You designed me for this Lord, you put this desire in my heart, please let me see this become a reality. Thank you for all your blessings. In Jesus Name, I love you, Amen!
I pray this is your BFP! Lord please let this baby stick and let Poco have a H&H 9 month pregnancy.
Amen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"