TTC Prayer Thread--68 Members & 16 BFP'S!

Praying right now that I can remain to be strong and get myself thru this period in my life! I also pray for everything to go well with my scan next week and pray that I will not be hindered in any other way from achieving my dream!

The ladies on bnb (particularly this thread!) are amazing and I pray that you fulfil each and everyone of their dreams too, just as soon as you can get round to it! We are patient people (at least we try to be!) and each and every one of us deserves the joy of bringing another into this world!

amen to that sweetie.

lord i just want to thank you for what i have, all too many times me look for what we dont have and what we want rather than what we already have. we are so so blessed lord to know you and have you leading us in our lives.

lord we do all pray for a happy healthy pregnancy to be given to us soon lord in the very very near future, to be blessed with a child and a family is the ultimate blessing from you.

Lord on a personal level i want to thank you for ensuring my friends health problems turned out ok lord. I know the next few weeks/months are going to be difficult for me in some things i know i have to do that are going to be so so difficult and painful and i pray and ask for your help and support and guidence in helping me do these.

I found this quote Ladies and thought it was rather apt and wanted to share:

`Weave in faith and God will find the thread`

ON THAT NOTE I WOULD LIKE TO PRAY FOR ETERNAL FAITH FOR ALL THE LADIES ON THIS THREAD!

XCX

I found this quote Ladies and thought it was rather apt and wanted to share:

`Weave in faith and God will find the thread`

ON THAT NOTE I WOULD LIKE TO PRAY FOR ETERNAL FAITH FOR ALL THE LADIES ON THIS THREAD!

XCX

That's awesome!
I know he has found this thread and is listening to all our prayers.

I found this prayer for trying to conceive and thought I'd share it with ya'll.

Lord Jesus you are my rock, my fortress, and my deliverer, in you will I trust. You are my shield and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my Saviour; you save me from infertility and miscarriage and all negative reports of the enemy and I praise you.

Now therefore, my God, I thank you, and praise your glorious name. Because I have heard your word, which says, “the LORD my God will make me most prosperous in the fruit of my womb”. You are my salvation; I will trust in your word and will not be afraid of all negative reports spoken to me, for you are my strength and my song; and have also become my salvation. You have, indeed, prospered my womb, in the name of Jesus.

I will sing unto You, Lord, for you have done excellent things which are known throughout all the earth. I will cry out and shout, for you, O Lord, are great in the midst of us. I will lift up my voice to you, O God, and sing for your faithfulness, for you have done it for me, in Jesus name. Amen.

Deuteronomy 30:9, “the LORD your God will make you most prosperous in all the work of your hands and in the fruit of your womb. The LORD will again delight in you and make you prosperous, just as He delighted in your fathers.

I would like to say a prayer of thanks today:

Thank you for my fantastic scan result (I dont think I have to say anymore than that!) and also a HUGE thank you to all the bnb Ladies for such amazing support and kind caring words over the last 9days!

I am weaving plenty of faith and pray you find my thread very soon!

Dear God please bless my buddies here on BnB with good health, babies, and happy and healthy pregnancies! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I would like to pray for A SMILE and LAUGHTER and HUMOUR XxX

lord i want to ask you to watch over me and guid me and give me the strength to get through the next few weeks.

i pray that this cycle lord you bless meand dh with a baby.

Lord I ask that you bless me and the other ladies on this thread with a pregnancy this cycle.

(I decided to keep my prayer short and to the point today!)

Lord I ask that you help my DH to believe that I dont blame him! I believe everything happens for a reason and that you took our bubba to your side for a reason we can only imagine! I pray that you give us the gift of a sticky bubba real soon and help us bloom as a family. DH is doubtful right now that this will ever happen and I am sure he thinks he is failing me as an husband and father but I love him and will always support him as we walk together through life! I know you understand how I feel right now and that you can see things that maybe DH doesnt.....please make our dream come true!

Please make pregnancy plentiful on this thread this month!

PS I WANT YOU TO KNOW I AM WEAVING THE FAITH EVERYDAY....NOT JUST FOR ME AND DH BUT FOR EVERY LADY ON BNB TOO!

I am praying for all the lovely ladies on here that you all get a bfp very soon, and of course praying that myself and my man get our wish too :) lots and lots of luck and wishes to you all :)

I pray for better things to happen for Madlyttc, and bless southerngal2 cause shes cool, and schnoodle for being such an inspiration, and all others who sign on here to gain advice and tips just to procreate their own families, bless them!

i would like to say thankyou for giving me the strenght to keep going through this 2ww,for making me more relaxed ,posative and happy about things.amen.
sending happy vibes to everyone.:hugs:

I pray a huuuuuuuuuuge Thank you.....amazing PMA, strength and the gift of friendship from Trying4ababyy! She is an amazing lady and deserves to be rewarded fruitfully.....She deserves a `pip` of her very own!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->