TTC Prayer Thread--68 Members & 16 BFP'S!

Thank you for all your prayers ladies.
The scan results show that the hematoma is gone. :)
I really knew it'd be gone because I knew God was listening, but it still felt good to hear it from the Dr.

It's really wonderful to have all you lovely ladies as my "Prayer Team"! I am truly blessed.
I love being part of this thread with women from all over praying together!

Lord thank you for hearing our prayers and for ensuring Southerns LO is safe and that her scan was clear of the hematoma

XxX

My hubby was diagnosed with azoospermia back in April. He has no sperm present in his SA. He is due to have a surgical sperm retrieval procedure first thing Thursday morning where they will take a biopsy from the testes / epididimus and hopefully find some sperm which they can freeze and store for ICSI treatment. If they don't find any, or they have maturity arrest, there's nothing we can do other than use donor sperm or adopt.

Just wanted to stop by and update you and to thank you for your prayers.

They found 3 healthy, fully developed sperm when they did the SSR. We were overjoyed, only to be told that to meet the NHS criteria for freezing sperm for ICSI, they have to find 100. So they have just been discarded :cry:

We really don't know where to go from here. We know he's capable of making them, but obviously in TINY numbers :shrug:

Soutern, so pleased to hear your good news!

Deb, i bought this book called Pregnancy Miracle that has some really useful tips that might help you, to me its kinda expensive so maybe you can get another book that has alternative remedies you can try, like Eastern remedies. That's what i'm looking into now cause it deals with naturally improving fertility and gives some really good advice, for instance they say Ginseng is good for increasing sperm count. Good luck to you and i'll pray for you. PM me if you need any more info.

Deb111- We will all just pray that God multiplies that sperm to 100 or more!

Mark 8:1-9
In those days, the multitude being very great and having nothing to eat, Jesus called His disciples to Him and said to them, 2 “I have compassion on the multitude, because they have now continued with Me three days and have nothing to eat. 3 And if I send them away hungry to their own houses, they will faint on the way; for some of them have come from afar.”
4 Then His disciples answered Him, “How can one satisfy these people with bread here in the wilderness?”
5 He asked them, “How many loaves do you have?”
And they said, “Seven.”
6 So He commanded the multitude to sit down on the ground. And He took the seven loaves and gave thanks, broke them and gave them to His disciples to set before them; and they set them before the multitude. 7 They also had a few small fish; and having blessed them, He said to set them also before them. 8 So they ate and were filled, and they took up seven large baskets of leftover fragments. 9 Now those who had eaten were about four thousand. And He sent them away,

Praise Jesus and His Heavenly Father for your blessing Southerngal! He is truly magnificent!

Deb, I'm sorry for the difficult time you are going through now, kept faith girl and I'll pray for you and your husband. Has anyone offered to retreive your egg and his sperm the same day to do the IVF immediately? I know it would be chancing it to assume they could retrieve sperm the day they retrieve your egg but there comes a time when we just need to take that leap of faith and I hope God blesses your Dr's to do that for you.

So sorry Debs that you didnt get better news :hugs:

I agree with Southern hon.....I will pray that your husband`s sperm multiply!

Southern....really happy for you. God is truly awesome!!

Deb....you're ever in my prayers. I know God is cooking up a miracle for you. It is well hun!

Sending lots of good wishes to, and prayers for, everyone else!!!

Please thank God for making my egg collection successful. We got 12 eggs and 9 fertilised. I will be having the transfer on Friday, so please remember me in your prayers.

Lord thank you for making Isi`s egg collection successful.....please be with her on Friday and make her egg transfer successful also!

Lord, Please be with Isi on friday and let her transfer be successful.
Thank you for all that You have done for everyone on this thread.

LORD you truly are Amazing. Please be with Isi on Friday. Thank you for allowing the timing to work out so amazing for her as well. please Lord let this transfer be successful and give Isi and her dh a beautiful little miracle. With you Lord all things are possible. I pray in your name,
Amen

God please be with Isi on Friday as they transfer her eggs. God bless her and husband to have as many as you will have them to have. God let it be a sucess in Jesus name, Amen.

Thank you all for your prayers, I am well and truly touched. This is such a beautiful prayer thread. May the Good Lord bless each and every one of us with our heart's desires!!!!!

Ladies sorry i have been very busy, problems login has been difficult. I still remember you guys in my thoughts and prayers.

To Southern, good news and Praise God, for with God all things are possible. when i read your post on your testimony i actually exclaimed at my work place 'praise God' had to contain my excitement. Thank you Lord for you are so wonderful to each and every1 of us.

To Isi, Friday is a day which the Lord has created, with thanksgiving we will rejoice and be glad. Dear Lord cause Isi & her husband to manifest your commandment to be fruitful, Let your hand watch over the hands of the doctors.
More good news to follow soon:blush:

god thank you for the positive results for Isi in advance. Isi- womb is blessed and is fruitful and will mulitlpy in Jesus name

Lord, I thank you for this prayer thread that was created for us to come to share our prayer request, our testimonies, our praise reports and our hearts. I ask that you richly bless everyone of us in every area of our lives in Jesus name I pray Amen

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->