TTC Prayer Thread--68 Members & 16 BFP'S!

hi ladies! i would love to join your thread! i just found it and read only a little, but love what i see already.

i have a husband, and 4 children. 2 boys and 2 girls. we are christians and rely on God for everything. we are due with our 5th on march 8, but will be having an induction due to to some complications. my amniotic fluid is low. i was worried at first, but i know worrying does no good. so i prayed while in the hospital awaiting to be induced as they thought my fluid was leaking. i told Him, if this is what His will is for this child, then let it be. i was not even 34 weeks. when they checked me they found out it was not leaking and even though its going lower, i will be able to wait to be induced to 37 weeks. which is on Feb 18th for me. i know He has a special plan for each child even before we conceive them. im awaiting to see whats in store for my 5, and however many He gives me after that. i often pray for the girls on these message boards whether they say they are christians or not. i know my prayers are heard. i will be praying for all of you and will read up on this thread over the next few days.

all glory to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Blessedmomma :hi: March 8th is my daughters birthday! So you had a very special EDD! I am sorry about your complications. Don't stress hun, your baby will be fine. Low fluid level can cause more stress on the baby than just letting them come a little early. Truth be known you will probably go into labor before 37 weeks so don't wait around if you feel contractions get in to the hospital so they can monitor the baby's heartrate. I had low fluid level due to high blood pressure (they think) and I was admitted to hospital at 35 weeks to be monitored and on bedrest and at 36+3 I went into labor and during my labor(early labor too before I felt the contractions too bad) my dd heart rate kept dropping. Since she had little fluid around her she couldn't tolerate the contractions. They knew I'd have a c-section due to my high blood pressure but they did an emergency section since my dd was not tolerating it. So with all that said be careful these next couple of weeks and don't think "pains" are nothing, time them and go in! You know what contractions feel like so don't wait!
I will pray for you and your LO. Bless you for having 5 I'm a little jealous! :flower:!! congrats on your LO! And thank you for the prayers.

thank you so much! we will take any prayers we can get right now. my OB didnt tell me i could go into labor early. she just told me to stay down and drink lots of water. i am having a lot of pressure and cramps every day. if im up too much i get back aches. i figure he doesnt have much cushion so my body is taking most of his weight. i think i am losing my plug already too. the earliest i have had a baby is 37+6, almost 38 weeks. so i am very nervous about having him so soon. i googled all that could go wrong and apparently there are a lot of things that can happen with low fluid. i have never had this problem before so i had no idea. we are just trying to maintain our faith that there is a wonderful purpose for this baby and he will be healthy and fulfill it. we know its not in our hands, but we fully trust that His hands are the best place to be!

Can I please join? I had 2 mc's in 2010 and all testing so far has not revealed a reason for the mc's. Hoping and praying to get pregannt again and the little angel sticks.

Welcome Blessmomma & Mpepe32:hugs:, love to have you around, we are all here to encourage each other...

Blessedmomma, u r indeed a joyful mother of children and this will be no exception, I pray that the Good Lord will keep u & LO (He the dwells in the secret place of the Almighty..shall abide under His shadow Ps91v1) until it is time for him to come to this world & meet his beautiful family.

Dear Lord i thank you for all the ladies on this thread, it is has been sweet knowing and building friendships. I am confident that you continue to hear our prayers and for those of us that need patience continue to give us your patience, and those with buns in their ovens, keep & preserve them let no harm befall them or any evil come near them, we will receive testimonies of your blessings in their lives. Your word says that your blessings maketh rich and added no sorrow....thank you because there willbe more 2011 mamas:hugs:

Ladies, i need to relax but since my last MCs in Nov, my period seems to act up strange this has never happened even in the past with the previous Miscarriages and i am wondering wat's up.

Saw my 1st period 25th Dec, did really end until 15th jan, GP gave me antibiotics on 16 jan as suspecting infection. Looks like Af started 26th Jan...extremely light, sometimes nothing..tiny clots, no cramp & i don't feel i'm on my period.

Tis all looks unusual as i do have a normal period, no heavy bleeding and cramping pain. I don't know wat do? Is this usual?

I pray that the Lord heals your body Kempf.
I don't know if its normal or not.

amen to that!

i dont know if its normal either. i had 2 MC back before i had my first baby, but cant remember much about after

:hugs: to you!

Hugs to you Madly... counting down with you to maternity leave...loads of love

Love u all my preggie & ttc ladies. it's a new month....new things to brighten our lives, families.

Ladies! I need some prayers for a BNB friend. I don't know if you all know Megg33k, she is 10 weeks pregnant had to go thru IVF to get to this point and she woke up this morning with a massive bleed. She is not huge into prayer, I think she does believe but felt God let her down. If she loses this baby I'm worried about her both mentally, physically and spiritually. Please keep her and her LO in your prayers today.
Thank you.

Sweet Alida, I am also praying for Megg with all my heart and soul. Dear Lord, please keep her and her baby safe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->