TTC Prayer Thread--68 Members & 16 BFP'S!

Thank you both, lovely Ladies. You have really made me feel better and more accepting that sometimes things do not always work out in a way that makes sense to us, but they do work out.

x

Madly, glad to hearu r feeling much better, praise God, whatever route u take i pray that the Good Lord will direct ur steps..

Lilmama, do not be discouraged, d word of God says none shall be barren in the land or miscarry. God commands us to be fruitful & multiply and our bodies have no choice but to respond to the word as we hold on in faith. I pray indeed u & ur DH will have your bundle of joy soon & have ur quiver full of arrows.

Dear Lord, I pray for all bnb ladies on this thread & ask that your patience may have it perfect work in us & grant each and everyone of us our heart desires. Let our faith continue to increase & more bfp & successful pregnancies this year Amen.

amen, amen, and amen!!!!

Thank you Lord for showing me this thread and also introducing me to all these amazing and inspirational Ladies :hugs:

I am feeling so much better Lord but am still unsure as to what I should do next and what step I should take. Lord you have shown me I have a few paths which I can take but no matter how much I turn this over in my mind I cannot decide which is the way forway. I have faith Lord that with you right behind me whatever path I do choose will be the right one and will work out just fine for me and my growing family. Lord all I have ever tried to be is the best Mummy and Wife I can be and I know with your guidance I will achieve just that.

Ladies continue to have faith because the Lord does indeed work in mysterious ways and has a plan for each of us. As I have realised this plan is not always as straight forward as we would like but the Lord does answers our prayers with our hearts desires one way or another :hugs:

I'm catholic and this is the novena I've been saying to St. Gerard(saint for expectant mothers)

O good St. Gerard, powerful intercessor before God and Wonder-worker of our day, I call upon thee and seek thy aid. Thou who on earth didst always fulfill God's design, help me to do the Holy Will of God. Beseech the Master of Life, from Whom all paternity proceedeth to render me fruitful in offspring, that I may raise up children to God in this life and heirs to the Kingdom of His glory in the world to come. Amen.

Thanks mpepe for that :hugs:. I'm also Catholic and St. Gerard's novena is one of my favourite. Thanks for that.

Dear Lord, I commit everyone of these lovely ladies into Your Hands....in our various stages in this ttc business....those of us still there and those who have graduated to pregnancy. Lord, Your name is awesome and wonderful. If we have You, what or whom shall we fear?! You are our Alpha and Omega and we are assured that You shall bless each and everyone of us and meet us all at our points of need.

For those expecting, may their 2011 babies be born healthy and safe, and for those of us still in the race, may we also have our own 2011 babies....in Jesus' name!!!

Have a great weekend ladies!

:hug:

Lord I pray for Isi and her DH please give them the gift of life and ensure that this treatment works. Isi has been extremely patient Lord and she will make a great Mammy...she is truly deserving.

Lord I pray for Isi and her DH please give them the gift of life and ensure that this treatment works. Isi has been extremely patient Lord and she will make a great Mammy...she is truly deserving.

Thanks Madly. Means a lot :hugs:

We are all rooting for you Isi!

Sending lots of prayers your way!

Good luck Isi! I also say a novena to St Theresa but when I was preg the first time, my aunt gave me a little charm and prayer to St. Gerard so now I do both, can't hurt right? Hoping the next bfp won't end in mc!

Prayer has gotten me through some difficult times and now I'm really hoping to see another BFP soon. Was told that my antral follicle count is low and have endometrosis so can't wait too long.

Praying for all the lovely bnb ladies now too :)

I know I'm being terribly selfish at the moment but I was hoping that someone could say a prayer for me.

I've been having spotting for the last few days and I am really hoping that this is a good beginning to a pregnancy and not a really long and drawn out start to AF. I have never had spotting like this and I know that it is in God's hands but I hope that you can remember me in your prayers over the next couple of days.

God bless you all.

x

Dear Lord,

I pray for all my BnB ladies and the wonderful women here on the prayer thread. Please love and protect them, wherever they are in their TTC journey.

I pray for Isi as she embarks on her next round of IVF. I pray for her success and that You will grant her the love and life she craves.

Please Lord, also, for myself, I ask that this spotting is the start of a good thing and that you will protect the baby within me, if there is one.

Amen.

I know I'm being terribly selfish at the moment but I was hoping that someone could say a prayer for me.

I've been having spotting for the last few days and I am really hoping that this is a good beginning to a pregnancy and not a really long and drawn out start to AF. I have never had spotting like this and I know that it is in God's hands but I hope that you can remember me in your prayers over the next couple of days.

God bless you all.

x

Lord, i pray that lauraclili is comforted by your peace and that your will for a beautiful baby is on the way! in Jesus precious and holy name, amen! :hugs:

i had spotting for several days with my third when he was implanting. it got so heavy on the 2nd and 3rd day that i thought i was starting af. he is 3 now. hope this is it for you. you will be in my thoughts and prayers hun! off to the dr for me...

God bless you all.

x

I had a little spotting before I got my bfp!
Praying for ya!

i am 36 weeks and my baby's fluid is very very low. it is hitting the danger zone now. he is at high risk for stillbirth and several other complications. i might have to be induced earlier than next friday now. we are maintaining our faith in the Lord that He has a good plan. and that when all is said and done we will be praising Him with thankful hearts. any prayers would be extra special to us though! thanks ladies! xoxo[-o<

Dear Lord,

Please protect blessedmomma and the baby she is carrying. Whatever You decide is the outcome for them both please make sure that he/she is delivered happy and healthy, even if it may have to be a little early.

Amen.

Thinking of you Blessedmomma
x

Lord I pray for

laurclili.....please let this be a sign of her forever baby, please bless her with the gift of life

blessedmomma....it seems her little one is destined for an early arrival, please take care of them both as he is born into this world!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->