TTC Prayer Thread--68 Members & 16 BFP'S!

https://www.northpoint.org/messages/life_apps

Andy Stanley is great i really enjoy listening to him would like to share this website

ktorre- hope you are doing ok. loved the video.

southerngal- hope labor is going smooth and quick

:hugs: hugs to everyone. keep your faith strong ladies. Jesus has our backs! love you all:kiss:

Gosh, Southern.....I can't believe how time has flown by. Good luck with your delivery, hun. May the Good Lord be with you.

Sending hugs to everyone else!!! So sorry I haven't been on much. I have been in a lot of pain as we discovered I have a fibroid that's competing for space with my babies. They're completely fine, but the stretching and pulling has not been at all fun for me. I've been praying to God to take control of the situation and keep the awful fibroid from growing any further.

Kempf.....always thinking of, and praying for, you. Hope you and the baby are doing great.

Madly....your boys are absolutely gorgeous!!!!

:hi: to everyone else.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!

:hug:

Sorry to hear about the fibroid problem Isi :hugs: I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers :kiss:

Thank you for your comments about my boys :) I am truly blessed and theres not a day that goes by when I dont realise how lucky I am!

Adrian has arrived!
6 lbs 13 ozs.
We are both ok
thanks for all the prayers!

yay southerngirl and Adrian!!!!!! thats what nathon my last one weighed. so happy baby is healthy and you are ok, prayers answered!:flower:thanks Jesus!

Thank you Lord for ensuring Southern had a safe delivery and welcome to the world little Adrian :)

Praise be to God our Father, that baby Adrian has arrived and that both Mum & baby r well. Welcome Baby Adrian.

Isi darling, don't worry about d fibriod, God who started this work is faithful to bring it to completion.. u r always in my thots & i'll keep praying for you. As for me God is indeed faithful, i'm well and baby is doing well and growing healthy.....

Heavenly Father i commit all d other ladies on this thread that you conitnue to be with each & everyone of us. We are hopeful and we ask for strength to take us thru lifes challenges. It is ur desire that we bear fruitful & remain fruitful...thank u Lord because you willmake all of us Happy mother of children..amen...love u guys

Congratulations Southern!!! And welcome Adrian!!! GOD IS WONDERFUL!!!!!

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers Madly and Kempf. Truly appreciate it. God has alreadys started working His miracles and I haven't had pain for the last few days. HE is truly AN AWESOME GOD!

Giving praise and thanks to our Lord Jesus Christ for our wonderful Doctor, nurses and staff and for a successful iui. May he guide me and DH on this journey towards parenthood. May he continue to bless each and every one of us, not only on our Journey ttc, but on the journey of life!

Thank you God for all the things in life I forget to thank you for, Each day is a gift from you. Bless all these women with good health, happiness, and families of their own, may you all have a wonderful day/night wherever you are, and may his angels protect you and comfort you. :flower:

Thank you God for all the things in life I forget to thank you for, Each day is a gift from you. Bless all these women with good health, happiness, and families of their own, may you all have a wonderful day/night wherever you are, and may his angels protect you and comfort you. :flower:

amen sweetheart, and you too!:hugs:

hi im new here and just found this thread,

I was wondering if I could join in. we have been TTC for 19 months to no avail, and have just found out i have PCOS. we have just started our first round of clomid and am in the TTW. After reading through some of the posts it seems like such a good thread where people support each other with prayer and i would like to join in with that.

thanks
Gem

Hi Ladies
im also new on here and am loving what im reading, its so encouraging to no that youir sisters in god are praying for each other all over the world that rocks!!! my husband and i have been ttc for 2 half years are on cycle 9 of clomid, have had a HSG last month have a blocked tube and have been tolled we have less than 8 % chance of conceiving even with IUI but i believe our Gods bigger than that so i will pray for you all xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->