TTC Prayer Thread--68 Members & 16 BFP'S!

Thank you blessedmama, hope you and your family are doing well, love your pic its so adorable. Welcome aboard tink & Joss, This week will be cycle # 16, please pray for me, my parents and family members are now asking if I am ill or if my husband cant have children, people all around me are asking every single day now when its going to happen, may God enlighten their spirits. I have faith in our dear Lord he will bless us with a baby at his own written time. :flower:

Welcome Tink and Joss. Prayers for you.

I am 16 dpo, 3 days late. Had cramps on 6dpo, been gassy, constipated on a few occassions last few days, also tiny tiny amount of cm in last few days. Tired.
Please pray for this being it.
TTC 23 months, kinda had enough now!

Lord, please open the heavens and pour out your blessing on these women. in Jesus name, amen.

trying4ababyy- i hope it doesnt get to you too much what people say. i think they dont realize how it sounds hun. im sorry you have to hear that right now:hugs:

Its okay blessedmama, thank you :flower: I am sure God has it written for me, I have to remain patient no matter how many times a day i hear it :hugs:

Praying for you both Trying4ababyy and ragdoll :hugs:

Ladies I love this thread you all are such a lovely bunch of supportive Ladies :kiss: I dont always post but would truly miss popping in and `reading` because thats all I seem to have time for these days been a busy Mummy of two :cloud9: I wouldnt change it for the world though I am truly blessed :thumbup:

Lord I ask for your support and guidance as I start to apply for jobs. I have dug out my CV and previous job application forms in order to get me started and I have also printed an application form for a job I would like to do :) It would be perfect if I could secure a postion in this place of work because it would be so ideal for us as a family :thumbup: I want so much to stay at home during the day with my boys and am more than willing to do what it takes to achieve that :thumbup: I have faith I can get a postion thats perfect so I can maintain a happy work/home balance however I am dubious prospective employers may be critical of employing me because I have such a young baby and havent long since given birth :sad1: I know this of course doesnt mean I am unable to do the job however I am fearful of how I may be treated :( Lord please help any prospective employer see that I am indeed worth employing, that I am a hard worker and 100% dedicated to any work I might undertake .... please let them see it is wrong to be critical of me just because I am a new Mummy. Lord I know with you at my side I can go get that job I so wish to have.

Amen

XxX

welcome tink & Joss:hugs:, d Lord will meet u at your point of needs hold on to the word of God.

Trying4baby...remain patient...God will perfect everything that concerns u, wen pple kinda hurt me i just report them to God & indeed God will show His awesomeness thru you soon.

Dear Lord help Madly with her job search and give her the best job which will provide a work/home balance. Let your favour be with her as she sends out her applications. And dear Lord be with every lady on this thread keep us & preserve us, those pregnant continue to watch over us & our LO till full term in Jesus Name.amen

Lord i ask for guidance at this crucial since i have been out of work for 3 months, financially things have not been good & i have been applying for jobs but nothing suitable yet...pls Lord open my eyes to see how else i can make some income even if i don't go ve a proper office job until d baby arrives. Lord it can be frustating but i trust that you are our source always not any job. but d bible says we shd work so that we can care for the poor & those in need...i want to work & be active.

Ladies, once again spare a few minutes ad thank God for me & d LO, after 11 miscarriages in their 1st trimester, this 12th pregnancy is now in the 2nd trimester...a golden milestone....This is an awesome wonder of God's faithfulness...thankful in my heart i know that this pregnancy will go to FULL TERM without any hitches or suffering in Jesus name. Praise the Lord:happydance:....Thank u for all ur prayers and support

I would like to thank everyone for their prayers and their welcome into the group.

I have added you all into my prayers and im sure that God will hear us all and he knows what is in our hearts, so even if I don't know what each of you need me to pray for, he will answer the prayer as he knows you, and what you need.

Thank you

Gemma

amen ladies!

Lord, keep us in your perfect peace as we keep our minds on you. grant your will to all of these wonderful ladies! we love you Lord and need your goodness to shine in us and through us, amen.

Hi ladies, Hope you are all doing well, just cruising by to check up on my fav people in my fav place in this site, bless you all :hugs::flower:

Blessings to all the ladies of BnB. Prayers for all TTC and having problems and wishing blessings on those with their BFP.

I pray that the lord decides to stop playing silly with my body and give me an answer. Praying that I am a late bloomer and the only reason I am getting BFN at 8 days late is that I am taking me time growing a bean

oh my southerngal- she is an absolute angel!!!!! what a little cutie pie:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->