TTC Prayer Thread--68 Members & 16 BFP'S!

Welcome GMATP :wave:

This thread is lovely and these Ladies are truly amazing :kiss:

Lord Jesus, please comfort my friends on this thread with your love. please guide them along the path you have chosen for them with mercy and kindness.

ladies, dont give up on God. His promises are true and your journey is not yet complete. you are all in my prayers:flower:

Dear Lord, thank u for all d ladies on this thread and our families, continue to keep and preserve us, cause our joy to be full and complete in Jesus name.

Because my AFI levels going up and down, my Dr thinks it would be best to induce me on Monday. Please keep us in your prayers ladies.

Southerngal, we will be praying for you...like the hebrew women you will give birth with ease. Amen.

God in Jesus name bless Madly to deliver with ease and that all will be well. Amen.

southerngal- i had to be induced with my last one approx 3 weeks early for low afi. people say that if you dont want to be induced you can argue it, but since i trusted in the Lord i knew He was working through my dr to get the baby out. He will use people in our lives to bring His will at appointed times and if you trust Him, all will be ok. after he was born i found out that the placenta had been pulling away and he could have died any time. the dr said it was good they got him out when they did. praise God, i gave Him so much glory for my sons safety!

it was actually the easiest labor and delivery out of all 5 of mine. i prayed a lot while i was there. came in at 3 cm and an hour after they started pitocin was at 10cm! pushed him out in 2 pushes. was very quick!!!

Lord, i pray you work through the dr's and nurses to make the best decisions for southerngal and give her a quick easy delivery. send angels to surround her and her baby, in Jesus precious and holy name, amen

Lord i also ask that you remind me to pray for her again on monday morning, amen

Heavenly Father i pray that you will be southern & keep her & baby safe, may she have a safe delivery. :hugs:

Lord i also want to pray for all the other wonferful ladies on this thread Ktorre, madly, kempf,lauraclil, blessedmomma, mpepe32,tryingforababy & all the other wonderful ladies on this thread :flower:

Also be with Isi buttercup & her babies my she have a healthy pregnancy.

Lord I also come to you tonight to pray for my dh, be with him & keep him safe. i also pray that he would get this permanent job I pray that it is in line
with Your will.

Amen

p.s Ladies can i please ask you to pray for my dh, for him to get this permanent job :kiss:

Lord, please provide for sparklegirl and her DH the blessing of this permanent job. in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, amen

Blessed, I know I can refuse to be induced. But I'm trusting that God is guiding my Dr and myself.

Thank you for the prayers ladies!

Hi southerngal hope you have a safe, swift, and blessed healthy delivery, bless you :flower::hugs::kiss:

hello everyone haven't logged on in a while but i always have you in my prayers hope all is well with you all... i'm still actively ttc but to no avail took clomid round 3 and in the tww 14 days long. Had blood drawn on june 3rd to see if i ovulated. but i have faith and i put myself completely in gods hand father i am yours i put my trust in you my god i'm not obsessing anymore it's gods time not mine i love all of you wonderful supportive women on this thread and i will continue to pray for each and everyone of you

i continue to count you all in my prayers at night, that each of your needs are met by the Lord!

although we are NTNP we may already be pregnant again. i know a lot of women say they are NTNP and really they are trying, but we really are not doing either. my cycles have been messed up since having nathon 3 months ago. i had 3 periods in april and 2 in may. i usually ov on cd12 but havent ov since having him. we dtd a few days ago on cd15 and i was very crampy so decided to take on ov test and it was pos. then today an older couple i know asked us to be a surrogate for them. they had asked us when we were still pg with nathon a few mos ago, but we said no. we told them we would discuss and pray about it and get back to them. if the Lord wants us to glorify Him in this way, i will faithfully obey. just not sure what He wants me to do. want His will for my life more than i want my own...

I'm at the hospital this morning, induction has started. I'm feeling kind of nervous, pleas keep us in your prayers.

I'm at the hospital this morning, induction has started. I'm feeling kind of nervous, pleas keep us in your prayers.

how exciting :happydance:, you r def in my [-o< Dont worry southern im sure u will do just fine :hugs: just remember - God wont give you anything you cant handle :flower:

southerngal may god bless you and be with you through this time may your delivery be swift and quick and may you have a heathly baby...

as for me more bad news completly in tears right now but i understand its gods time not mine... well, doc called with results and i'm not ovulating i start clomid round 4 this month at a higher dose 150mg it's been tough but i trust you god and thank you lord.

please ladies keep me in your prayers as i will do the same... too many names to count and i don't want to leave anyone out but all who are joined and gathered here for prayer and to pray for others may god continue to bless each and everyone of you in jesus name we pray amen

Keeping you both in my prayers and thoughts ktorre and southern :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->