TTC Prayer Thread--68 Members & 16 BFP'S!

Do you know whats amazing about this thread? That we all group together here and pray for our friends and ourselves to concieve, how humanitarian and Unselfish is that? I love this! We spend mins, hours, days and months planning for a baby/family which is a beautiful thing, and we turn to faith first above all since he is the one who listens and performs miracles when the time is written for it to happen, but we put effort too at the same time, im very proud to log on here and be uplifted by all of you wonderful people from accross the miles. I should start writing a journal, what do you think? :winkwink: Hope you all have a blessingful day, evening, night, whereever you are.

Southern,
Your so close now. I didn't realize how fast the last few weeks have gone, I've been so side tracked and busy! Wow! Not long now! Keep us posted!

Father in Jesus name, I commit every lady on this thread to your care, conitnue to strengthen each day and through lives challenges, thank you God for answered prayers and many more prayers that will arise from this thread. Those still waiting for their little miracles, Lord make it certain and those pregnant continue to keep us and our Little ones. Amen:hugs: I just love all you ladies on this thread....friendship is special

Southerngal, pls keep us posted.:blush:

:happydance: yay southerngal how exciting! This is the first thread i log into, ive been out of this site for a while but glad im back home sweet home. :flower:

Dear Ladies,

Please can I ask you to remember me in your prayers.

I have had my second FS appointment, US and tests, looking at my first cycle on Clomid. We are having this cycle cancelled because I have produced 4 follicles on 50mgs of Clomid which means the Doctor's don't want us to try in case all 4 eggs get fertilised. They also discovered that I have a thin lining in my womb which would explain why no babies yet despite 16 months of trying.

I'm feeling really low about it at the moment and I'm finding it hard to understand why God would place these obstacles in our path. I wonder if I am to be encouraged to put my face in another direction and refocus my life somehow. I just don't know what God wants from me at the moment and I don't know how to make my prayers feel like they are going somewhere - at the moment it feels like they are hitting the ceiling.

Thank you all for the wonderful support and hope this thread has always given me.

In God's holy name, blessings to you all.

x

lauraclili, I pray that God leads you in the direction you need to follow.

Don't get discouraged. He hears you, He knows the desires of your heart and He is listening.

Dear Ladies,

Please can I ask you to remember me in your prayers.

I have had my second FS appointment, US and tests, looking at my first cycle on Clomid. We are having this cycle cancelled because I have produced 4 follicles on 50mgs of Clomid which means the Doctor's don't want us to try in case all 4 eggs get fertilised. They also discovered that I have a thin lining in my womb which would explain why no babies yet despite 16 months of trying.

I'm feeling really low about it at the moment and I'm finding it hard to understand why God would place these obstacles in our path. I wonder if I am to be encouraged to put my face in another direction and refocus my life somehow. I just don't know what God wants from me at the moment and I don't know how to make my prayers feel like they are going somewhere - at the moment it feels like they are hitting the ceiling.

Thank you all for the wonderful support and hope this thread has always given me.

In God's holy name, blessings to you all.

x

:hug:

Hon I will keep you in my prayers :kiss:

Please have faith you may have an answer after all this time ..... I sincerely believe that once we find an answer to a problem a solution will follow. God is good and he does answer our prayers .... I have never prayed more than when Charlie was delivered and he failed to breathe, the 3minutes until he took his first breath felt like a life time and I laid on the trolley powerless but I prayed so hard with all my being that God would help my baby and he did Charlie let out a huge cry and knew then that God had been listening and was watching over us both :) I also believe that God puts obstacles in our way because only when we overcome them will we be appreciative enough to experience the joy in what we are given. Its funny I only now realise that our battles TTC Oliver and our miscarriage before concieving Charlie were all for a very good reason, harsh and heartbreaking at the time without those experiences I dont think I would quite feel the way I do .... I mean of course I love my boys and they bring me great joy and I know they would/will no matter what but I have an inner satisfaction that I know how hard things were before they were given to me and I feel like I worked to have them does that make sense? like I wasnt handed them so easily and I had to sort of fight to get them! It makes me so proud and I know I will always appreciate having them and also that God gave me them.

Hon I know God will answers your prayers because he does :hugs:

When God is in the center of your life....you have the world of possibilities and oppertunities in your hands, There is no such thing as anything being impossible because of his miraculous existence, he makes it all possible in its own written time to happen, keep your heads up, you have to believe and have faith in the unseen. :flower::hugs:

And I pray that all of you remain safe, healthy, and blessed, im here for any emotional support, im a counselor :flower::hugs::kiss:

Lord, we know that every good and perfect gift comes from You. please bless my sisters on this thread with every precious gift in your heavenly realm. Our eyes are on you Jesus, amen

Thats so sweet of you blessedmama :hugs: it feels good to pray for others, even if its in your heart because of Karma :flower:

Southerngal your such a sweetheart to be thanking us for our posts, so in return= THANK YOU :flower:

Thats so sweet of you blessedmama :hugs: it feels good to pray for others, even if its in your heart because of Karma :flower:

not so sure if i believe in karma, but when the Holy Spirit urges me to pray for someone i will always trust and obey:thumbup:

Jesus has put a love in my heart for you ladies. i have all the faith that His perfect will is going to come to pass in your lives. the road that takes you there may be hard and long, but He will be with you every step of the way. and He will be there to rejoice with you one day when you sit with your beautiful children all around you!:friends:

Hi Ladies, I read a post today that inspired me, a lady said "I was created to be a mother so It will happen,".......very beautiful, we forget that he created us for reasons and one of them is to bear children and procreate (even if it takes a while its okay, he loves us to be patient and to beleive and have faith in him). That post made my day! Wow, theres some truly inspirational people out there, bless all your hearts. :hugs::flower:

Hello, I am new to this forum, in fact it is the first one to join. Why I waited so long to join is beyond me! I cut this quote/prayer out many many years ago and it has helped me through many difficult times. May this bring us peace while ttc as well. I do not know who the author is though. "Oh Heart of Love, I put all my trust in you. For I fear all things from my own weakness, but I hope for all things from your goodness. Amen.".

Heya! Welcome to our sanctuary! Hope you enjoy your stay here, may God and his angels bless you! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->