TTC Prayer Thread--68 Members & 16 BFP'S!

feeling a bit anxious today had blood work done yesturday waiting patiently for results (whether or not clomid 150mg worked) we will see...

keeping my promise sparkle girl!!!:flower:God is working here... thank you lord

i want to screammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :wacko:right now got my results and again more bad news progesteron levels are 3 two low for signs of ovulation today is CD21 in my cycle... i'm so fustrated i cried at work today...
4th round of clomid it's not working... :nope:

i feel like such a failure. sorry god i know it's your time not mine i trust you lord may your will be done

feeling a bit anxious today had blood work done yesturday waiting patiently for results (whether or not clomid 150mg worked) we will see...

i want to screammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :wacko:right now got my results and again more bad news progesteron levels are 3 two low for signs of ovulation today is CD21 in my cycle... i'm so fustrated i cried at work today...

i feel like such a failure. sorry god i know it's your time not mine i trust you lord may your will be done

I know it is fustrating but keep trusting God he will see you through.

Many thanks for this thread. Please could I ask to be added in prayer this cycle . I have trust in God , I know when our time comes we will be blessed.
Please pray that my two little girls will be well.
Also please pray my gratitude and appreciation for all that is good in our life. Thankyou God

Sorry also meant to say congratulations to you southern gal x

im so sorry hun. is there some other things they can do to find out whats going on with your body? i will continue praying for you. keep the faith!

Hi ladies, I am pregnant!! Can you all just pray a prayer of thankfulness for my pregnancy, please. I am still praying for all my ladies that are ttc.

Hi laddies! I'm newer and just noticed your thread. Do you mind if I join in? I'm not letting any of my real life friends know we are TTC so It would be great to have someone to pray with! Thanks!

Congrats Readyforonemore!

Hi laddies! I'm newer and just noticed your thread. Do you mind if I join in? I'm not letting any of my real life friends know we are TTC so It would be great to have someone to pray with! Thanks!

Congrats Readyforonemore!

Welcome to the group and thanks. I will be praying for you.

congratulatins readyforonemore!!!!praying for you and baby!:happydance:

welcome milty:flower:

praying for all you ladies in my family prayers at night:hugs:

Hello Ladies, and welcome new ladies :flower: hope your all doing well, and congrats on the BFP'S, God is wonderful in his miraculous amazing ways, I praise him for his graceful existence for that itself is truly a blessing, wishing you all baby dust and the best of everything, have a great day, afternoon, evening, night wherever you are, and as always, remain blessed :flower::hugs:

I have a praise report!

A good friend of mine from church just got her BFP! They have been TTC for 7 years so I'm very excited for them. Then they went in for blood tests and her HCG levels are super high so they are suspecting it could be twins. The doctor is doing a scan this coming week to check.

:baby:amen milty!:happydance:

we have just found out we are expecting as well. due march 23. we come to the Lord with thankful hearts and praise on our lips!

we decided a while back to let the Lord decide when and how many children we would have. our last two are 14 mos apart. these next two will be 13 mos apart. we get a lot of grief from our family and friends about having too many childen in their opinions. for that reason we have decided not to tell our family just yet. it makes me sad that they dont share in our joy, but i know my savior does.

my DH and i know that we are just walking in the Lords will and are thankful for our children. we pray they will continue in His precious word and bring many lost souls to Him.

you are all in our prayes and i know the Lord is pleased with your faithful hearts. dont stop believing ladies. prayer changes things:hugs:

Congrats Blessedmomma!

I pray your family will see the new arrival as the blessing he/she is.

Oh WOW Ladies all these :bfp: :wohoo: God is good ...... blessedmomma God obviously wants to bless you with more Children after the birth of your little Man :hugs: I pray your family see this as a blessing also :kiss:

:happydance: for your friend Milty ... I pray God will make you fruitful too :hugs:

Ladies the time has come for me to start applying for a new job after my redundancy as maternity leave commenced :thumbup: I have an application for a job I would just love to do here all ready and waiting to be posted however after I completed it yesterday DH and I got talking last night and after speaking to an ex-colleague of his we think DH might go contracting :) His ex-colleague worked for DHs workplace freelance through an agency and was on an extortionate amount of pay daily :wacko: however his contract ended with DHs workplace and now hes moved on to an even better paid job :) DH spoke with him last night and it seems theres work going all over the shot at the minute which could earn DH 265.00+ a day :shock: Theres risks to this however :( DH will be classed as self-employed so it would be a major step for us and DH says he will only do it if I will be a SAHM he says there is potential for him to be working all over the country which could mean working away during the week :thumbup: I told DH I am willing to be a SAHM if we come to some arrangement re cash because I dont want to be beholden to him everytime I need money, hes agreed we will come to some sort of arrangement here :winkwink: If DH was to go contracting it would totally change our whole life style :happydance: We could get rid of those debts, I could be a SAHM and DH even says he would like me to learn to drive if he ends up been away from home so much :) His ex-colleague is going to have a word with the agencies who he works through (hes been contracting through these agencies for donkeys years now!) he says last week there was the perfect position for DH in Halifax :winkwink: We are hoping this position is still availble as a starting point :thumbup: We are never lucky except in love and where our boys are concerned I am praying so hard that if theres a lucky time for us ever that it is now and DH can secure this type of work :thumbup: I cant even begin to explain what this would mean for our boys too :happydance: DH would earn in a week what he currently earns in a month :shock:

Ladies I believe God gave me Charlie for a reason and I know with his guidance he will ensure that my desire to stay at home and nurture and raise him will be fulfilled. Me and DH are willing to take this huge risk and I know with Gods guidance we can make it work :thumbup: I am willing to do whatever it takes if we were just given this chance so Ladies I ask each of you for the power of prayer because I have faith this will happen for us because we have been patient and have never given up when times have been tough we have stood together and battled on ..... God in your name I ask for you to guide us so that we may have this chance to change our lives for the better so we can raise our children as you intend us too.

Amen
XxX

Congratulations ready4more:baby:.....this miracle will be permanent in Jesus name, pls do not be anxious for anything...but with thanksgiving this miracle will go to full term IJN

Ktorre, pls hold on to the word of God i know dat sometimes it can be very hard, remember the stories of Elizabeth & Sarah their wombs at that age would have stopped producing progestrone but they still had their babies. Pls do not let progestrone levels determine whether or not you can fall pregnant...God made us seedfull, begin to call forth ur seed to manifest now...God did it for many women in the bible you are not an exception....try not to anxious...d body doesn't need it..but keep on speaking words of faith to your womb everyday God will surely honour His word...Hold on girl:hugs:

Blessedmomma...indeed u are a joyful mother of children, your husband's quiver full of arrows

Milty...thank God for d praise report, God will pefect everything in His own time

MADLY...I lift u & ur DH in God's hands...contracting sounds great and brings in more money...but trust God like u've always done and that He leads you guys in the right path

thanks ladies!

madly-its amazing to see Gods plan unfold in our lives. may He determine your family steps.

praying for everyone. dont forget ladies that He sends His word out and it will not return to Him void. it will accomplish what He intends it to accomplish. He says be fruitful, so He will make us all fruitful. the whole world was formed on His words, surely His words will prosper us in all ways.:hugs:

This is the best thread on this site because we place him in the center of our lives, you ladies are amazing, I wish nothing but the best for you all from all of my heart, bless you all. :flower::hugs:

ohh this is just an overwhelming thread to read. theres just so much love in here its so serial, i had to come on and say hi :)

I love the fact theres no negativity what so ever!! Nice to see such kindness towards one human to the next. the world is full of so much sadness so much hate its nice to see such love for a change :)

For all those that have been ttc, i send more love and more prays your way, with all the struggle we go through, all the mental pressure we have put on our selfs when ttc...it can be a hard place to be in when you do your best and it never seems to go right!! things just dont happen..but they will, patience plays a big part in life, the more calm you can be the more you will realise it will happen, that your prays sometimes take time to be answered but doesnt mean it want happen that god doesnt hear us :)

I have been ttc for nearly 8 months, but looking back on things my hubby hasnt been well so maybe god wanted his health and our relationship to be stronger as it can be..now that after so long hes slowly getting better maybe soon we both would have the joys of having baby number two. all i can do is pray for my OH to get better and pray that god can help all of us with any problems we face inlife as well as ttc.

Hope god hears your thoughts and your prays..

sending you all lots of love, god bless you all.

lynsey x

welcome baby deabreu!:flower: i will be praying for you and your family:hugs:

i know that the Lord hears you and will surely bless you with #2. andreas is adorable btw :)

Thanks blessed, i really hope so too :) as you know hun..ttc is so frustrating, makes you doubt everything about yourself, i know with me opk sticks have completely done my head in lol but i know when the time is right the time is right :)

blessed, having baby number 6 you truly are blessed :)

...thats just fantastic, wishing you a safe and healthy pregnancy hun :flower: i love big familys. hope everything is going well x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->