TTC Prayer Thread--68 Members & 16 BFP'S!

oh how lovely..twins. bet that must be such an overwhelming feeling. to find out that your pregnant but then to find out you have two...god has blessed you :) that is just so brilliant xx

Twins are so exciting! Congrats!

My mum was a twin and they are so close to this day. I'm also very close to my moms twin.

Ladies, please can you remember me in your prayers. I am also feeling so blessed at the moment. I got a sticky :bfp: 2 weeks ago and am now 6+1 after 17 months of trying and feeling like I was getting no where.

God is good.

xx

Ladies, please can you remember me in your prayers. I am also feeling so blessed at the moment. I got a sticky :bfp: 2 weeks ago and am now 6+1 after 17 months of trying and feeling like I was getting no where.

God is good.

xx

what is your due date hun?

It is so good to see new members join this prayer thread...i Know that God is faithful to perform His words concerning each and evry one of us, so lovely to read the nice words and feelings expressed but I am glad that we have our eyes fixed on Jesus the author and finisher of our faith.

Ladies let us continue to give thanksgiving and never give up on the only hope we have. You are all in my prayers.:hugs:

Lauraclili....congratulations on your BFP...God will keep u & ur LO:hugs:

kempf- are you having a 20 week scan? if so, are you finding out the gender of your little one?

I just wanted to tell everyone thank you for your prayers.

God has given me peace about what has happened with my DH's job. We still don't have a clue yet as to what we are going to do but it is in his hands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->