TTC Prayer Thread--68 Members & 16 BFP'S!

babydeabreu- thanks hun! we really love having a big family. i wouldnt want it any other way. it takes a lot of faith though. it would be easy to get caught up in the lies of the world and start thinking of all the money it takes to raise them, or that they are a burden on our time. our own family tries to tell us that all the time. we choose to believe what God says about them instead, that they are a blessing. we know He will supply all our needs including money, food, patience, love, clothes, everything it takes to raise a child.:thumbup:

babydeabreu- thanks hun! we really love having a big family. i wouldnt want it any other way. it takes a lot of faith though. it would be easy to get caught up in the lies of the world and start thinking of all the money it takes to raise them, or that they are a burden on our time. our own family tries to tell us that all the time. we choose to believe what God says about them instead, that they are a blessing. we know He will supply all our needs including money, food, patience, love, clothes, everything it takes to raise a child.:thumbup:

so refreshing to have someone like you in the world.:hugs: im sure you have done a great job so far and will continue to do so. dont matter what others say, i believe people that say things like that just havent got the strenght and the gift to look after 6 of gods children :)

i would love to have that many kids one day, hope god will bless me with more than one child :) xx

its a good prayer and well within His will. He knows whats in your heart and loves to shine His light in our lives. continue to make Him first in your life and He will be happy to give you the desires of your heart. that is His promise found in His word. He will add all good things to your life and you will overflow with thankfulness:hugs:

And thats whats so beautiful about having faith in him, trusting him and believing in him and his miraculous blessings:flower:, remember he created us women to pro create, eventually it will happen at his written time, we have him=nothing is impossible in his excellency.:thumbup: On a every day basis I get tortured with "are you pregnant yet? you could have had so many by now, whats wrong with your husband, are you ill? why don't you adpot" Then they think I'm cursed, diseased, or unlucky (its been only 16 months) Honestly, my husband and I can't afford tests and procedures so we just cling on to our faith in him, so when I hear these negative comments I just nod and smile, may he enlighten their spirits; each breath I take is a breath closer to that special moment at its written time, I am blessed as it is for being alive and healthy, amazing husband, and having wonderful faithful ladies like you, I'm here for any emotional support you need too, may all your prayers be answered & have a happy day :hugs::flower: &

And thats whats so beautiful about having faith in him, trusting him and believing in him and his miraculous blessings:flower:, remember he created us women to pro create, eventually it will happen at his written time, we have him=nothing is impossible in his excellency.:thumbup: On a every day basis I get tortured with "are you pregnant yet? you could have had so many by now, whats wrong with your husband, are you ill? why don't you adpot" Then they think I'm cursed, diseased, or unlucky (its been only 16 months) Honestly, my husband and I can't afford tests and procedures so we just cling on to our faith in him, so when I hear these negative comments I just nod and smile, may he enlighten their spirits; each breath I take is a breath closer to that special moment at its written time, I am blessed as it is for being alive and healthy, amazing husband, and having wonderful faithful ladies like you, I'm here for any emotional support you need too, may all your prayers be answered & have a happy day :hugs::flower: &
amen sweetheart and your prayers be answered too!!!:hugs:

I of course would never say this to someone TTC.

However when I'm asked those silly questions by people I always respond "all in Gods time"

Trying4ababy : try not to let it bother you. I know how it feels and it's hard but it is not worth your time thinking on it.

It was 10 years before my DH and I had our first so believe me I heard it all the time.

I have been praying so much (harder than I ever have before) and still lost my last 2 pregnancies. I'm still ttc #1. I know that God has a plan for me... I just wish I understood what it is and why I'm going through this. I feel like my prayers aren't being answered - even though it is not meant to happen on my time, but His. I still hate feeling so helpless and not having any control of this. I have wanted a child for a long time. I'd really appreciate if you all would pray for me too: that I have enough strength to not loose hope and to have faith that I'll have a baby to stay with me and not go to be in heaven. I'll be praying for everyone else who is struggling like me too.

I of course would never say this to someone TTC.

However when I'm asked those silly questions by people I always respond "all in Gods time"

Trying4ababy : try not to let it bother you. I know how it feels and it's hard but it is not worth your time thinking on it.

It was 10 years before my DH and I had our first so believe me I heard it all the time.

thanks Milty, im trying my best, it was very annoying in the beginning and now i am numb from all the questions, i have to admit i get the "are you cursed?" ones, they make me laugh its silly, people forget that sometimes it takes a while when its meant to happen it will, and thank you blessedmomma, your a sweetheart, may God shower you with his love and grace and all of you guys too :flower:

Hi Ladies :wave:

I may not always post but I am always reading and keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers :hugs:

Lord I wish to thank you .... everytime something gets us down something else happens to pick us back up again. I had bad news over my tax rebate (I was over taxed on my mat pay by 1k which isnt taxable and the tax office are dragging their feet and refusing to repay me it in one lump sum ... I have to reclaim little by little every 4wks :( ) After I got this news I felt like the ground had been dragged from underneath me and I worried how we would financially manage however in the last few days a few things have happened which now means I might just get my dream of been a SAHM for a majority of the time (I am thinking of doing a little bit of light work for my parents who have their own business to earn myself a little bit of spending money for myself and the boys to be able to do things! you know day trips and treats and stuff!) I believe the Lord has worked wonders again and shown us how me been a SAHM and raising my boys myself can be achieved. The lord truly is wonderful :) We work hard and are very patient, we havent had the best time in the last few years but things are slowly starting to work for us ..... Have faith Ladies the Lord does reward :hugs:

Bless your heart madly,:flower: hope you are doing well, hope you ladies are doing well too:flower:, I came across a poor family the other day, they cant even afford tylenol, i emptied my entire medicine cabinet and give it all to them(i gave them medicine for flu, colds, head aches, everything), they cried.....it feels good to do good, his love and kindness is in all of us, have a great day everyone :hugs::kiss::flower:

This is something I hope will make everyone Laugh!

So I was quizing my son on bible quiz questions and it went like this:

Me "Who was the first man?"

Son "Adam"

Me "Who was the first woman?"

Son "Steve"

Me & DH "STEVE"

Son "opps I mean Eve"

The two hours later out of the blue my son makes the comment: "ya know mom Steve and Eve sound a lot alike".

OK ladies I really need prayer. My DH found out today that he has two weeks left on his job and will then be laid off. It would be difficult for him to find another job in his field because recently a very large employer laid off 600 employees in his line of work. The job market around here is not that large. This of course would be really difficult on us but also end our TTC.

They let him know today there "might" be a position for him in another division but were very unsure about it.

I so want a larger family but feel like my chances of that are disappearing.

anyway sorry for rambling.

milty- Lord, please provide for milty's family. bring about all blessings on them as they look to you for provision. amen:hugs:

OK ladies I really need prayer. My DH found out today that he has two weeks left on his job and will then be laid off. It would be difficult for him to find another job in his field because recently a very large employer laid off 600 employees in his line of work. The job market around here is not that large. This of course would be really difficult on us but also end our TTC.

They let him know today there "might" be a position for him in another division but were very unsure about it.

I so want a larger family but feel like my chances of that are disappearing.

anyway sorry for rambling.

God will bless you. This is just a test of faith God will provide.

God, please bless her husband with that position or one that pays more. God please don't let her ttc come to an end in Jesus' name. Amen.

Milty I will keep you and your DH`s job situation in my prayers :hugs:

Hello wonderful ladies, just doing my usual rounds all over BNB and passed by my fav thread, hope you are all doing well, Milty I pray for you and your husband, and pray that all of you remain blessed :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->