TTC Prayer Thread--68 Members & 16 BFP'S!

kempf- are you having a 20 week scan? if so, are you finding out the gender of your little one?

Hey Blessedmomma, I will be havin my 20wk scan this friday 29th July...Yay :happydance: DH & I are so looking forward to it, God indeed has been good preserving my life & d little one....We still can't make up our minds if we want to know d sex yet....probably decide on our way to d hosp. Will let u all know if we find out d sex

Oh you have to find out! We can't wait 9 more months!!

Or 8 either!

Hello everyone, just passing by to check up on you guys & see how your doing, I think im going to suggest the "blessed" option under currently feeling to BNB, just gatta figure out who to contact, I'm sure God will lead the way as he does for everything. Af showed so onto cycle #17 but thats okay, you guys know my PMA by now, I'm staying strong, I am thankful as it is to be alive & healthy. No matter what happens in our lives its a blessing to count your blessings and it all begins within yourself. Hope you all have a great day & remain blessed XO =)

sorry to hear about that hun, glad your keeping strong in your faith. will keep praying for you!:hugs2:

wow! I just realized your pregnant again! Congrats!!!! I am so happy for you. As you said this too is a Blessing! Don't let your family take that joy away from you. Your a GREAT Mom and your kids are happy. Congrats!

Ladies just popping by to send my love to you all :kiss:

Today I feel very blessed and happy ;) I have slowly started applying for part-time jobs and have had one letter so far in reply to an applcation that said basically `there are no positions vacant right now but we liked your application so keep an eye on our vacancy board and re-submit should something suitable come available` :) I am waiting to hear on two applications I have submitted and I have faith that the Lord will show me the way and help me get a suitable position. In the meantime I am going to be a SAHM for the majority and I am also looking at two cheques from the tax office for overpayment of tax I have made so that will help us too :thumbup:

God is good and I just know he will show us a way to provide for our boys!

Hi Ladies, I put in my request for a "blessed" mood bar under currently feeling to BnB, lets all pray for this to happen! I hope they do it :flower: I'll let you guys know if they respond and that they say, meanwhile, have a great day :hugs::kiss:

Ladies please can you keep my Sister and her baby Son in your thoughts and prayers :hugs:

My Sister gave birth to her little man this afternoon at 1.18pm he weighs 7lb 6oz and she is going to call him Harry however he has been taken to special baby unit because he isnt breathing too well :sad1: I have faith that the good Lord will be watching over them both but I also believe there is power in prayer!

Madly: how is your nephew doing now? any updates?

Trying4ababy, God will continue to perfect that which concerns u, & by d way i hope the request is granted by the BNB administrative crew.

Madly, any update about ur nephew, ur sister & her son are in our prayers.

Yes ladies, had my 20 week scan on friday, DH was there first time he will attend an appointmt with me, he was just excited to see our LO. LO did some kriskrossing of legs (he was posing...lol) and we eventually found out that LO IS A BOY:happydance: Every other examination was of good report, i can't stop praising God, He is indeed a faithful & good God and i know he will come thru for us all.

Ladies thank you for your thoughts and prayers for my Sister and baby Harry :kiss:

Harry is doing well right now .... he has pneumothorax which basically means he has a collapsed lung and because he has air outside his lung cavity he isnt breathing too well :( He was on 100% oxygen but yesterday this was reduced to 10% and he was taken out of the oxygen tank and has a oxygen mask fitted instead .... They also started to feed him yesterday by tube just 4ml at a time but he has been tolerating it well ..... My Sister came home from hospital yesterday however baby Harry will remain on the Neonatal Unit for now .... There is no timescale for his recovery because his body has to do the work and it depends how quickly his body repairs itself :thumbup:

I did get to see him on the day he was delivered and he is a little cutie pie with a full head of dark hair :cloud9: he has his Sister, my Nieces button nose and he looks so much like Charlie I found it really odd looking at him knowing hes Harry and not Charlie because they look so alike :lol:

I prayed so hard everything would turn out ok and I know the Lord heard my prayers just like he did when I was in delivery with Charlie. I know the Lord will look after Harry and will be at his side as he recovers. I also know the Lord will watch and look over my Sister and give her the strength to carry on whilst she is parted from her baby during his recovery.

Congrats Kemp on the Boy!

Madly: So good to hear he is doing better and improving so fast.

yay madly! answered prayers!:flower:

kempf- thats so fab, ccongrats on your little blue bundle!!!!:happydance:

Yay! congrats! nice to see you guys doing well, i love this thread, its fuel for my soul :hugs:

Just want to let you all know, even though I haven't been around too much lately, I'm praying for all of you ladies.

Ladies, I just wanted to let you know that I had an early scan today and was dated to 7+4 and saw my little bean's heart beating. It was amazing and I bring praises to God and the blessed Virgin.

Thank you all so much for your help, support and prayers over the past year and a half - I couldn't have got this far without you and although I have a long way to go still I feel a renewed sense of strength and well-being today.

God be with you all.

x

Aww laura what a blessing! congrats! Wishing you a H & H pregnancy :flower:.....southerngal its so nice to hear from you, your the one who started this thread by the call of our Lord. Bless your heart & the rest of your hearts.....i'm in my fertile week and excited, even though we are NTNP I always get excited during this time anyway. Have a safe & blessingful day everyone :flower::hugs::kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->