TTC Prayer Thread--68 Members & 16 BFP'S!

Ladies please can I ask for your thoughts and prayers for a fellow bnb member :flower:

snl41296 had her first IUI yesterday and I ask for your prayers that her treatment will work :kiss: she has been trying for such a long time for a brother or sister for her little girl and I know all her dreams will come true if this treatment works :thumbup:

Thank you :kiss:

Ladies, I just wanted to let you know that I had an early scan today and was dated to 7+4 and saw my little bean's heart beating. It was amazing and I bring praises to God and the blessed Virgin.

Thank you all so much for your help, support and prayers over the past year and a half - I couldn't have got this far without you and although I have a long way to go still I feel a renewed sense of strength and well-being today.

God be with you all.

x

Awesome! Congrats! :)

God is Good :thumbup:

My Sister and little Harry came home from hospital last night :happydance: Hes just perfect but so tiny compared to my not so little Charlie now :lol:

yay ladies for healthy babies!!! i had to have a scan as my hcg levels arent going up so fast, they thought i could have been mc. i told the Lord i would praise Him either way. baby was fine and had hb of 165. little arm/leg buds and even measured 2 days bigger. my due date was moved to march 21. praise the Lord, He is sooo good!

0_IMAGE_604.jpg

Such good news blessedmomma :kiss:

I am waiting to see if the Lord has blessed us again ;)

Hon we werent trying so if we are it was obviously meant to be ;) I even had the pill injection at 6wks postnatal but things dont add up and I have been feeling out of sorts so I tested and I am currently looking at a very faint test so I dont know if I am or not (the same thing happened with Oliver and Charlie :dohh: I got a vvvvvfaint bfp and it took two weeks for me to get a clear result, I guess I dont build hcg so good in the early days :shrug: ) am dubious but hopeful because I do want at least one more baby however DH doesnt want us to have anymore and feels like we have completed our family .... I am excited but scared :blush: if I am pregnant then this is a true gift from God :) Charlie is only 3 months old and as I say we werent TTC but I have always seen my vocation in life as been a Mummy and if God has given me another blessing I will gladly except it!

amen hun! if the Lord doesnt see your family completed yet, i guess He can do as He wishes lol! my DH and i decided we would trust God and submit our bodies to Him to space our children for us and decide how many we would have. it was hard to think of the possibilities of how many kids we could end up with. sometimes i still get nervous, but i know His plan for my life is greater than mine. if He sees me as good enough to raise His precious people then i will just rely on Him to give me everything i need to do that. i have a peace just knowing that i am not alone in these ventures. i feel honored that He made me a mommy and will continue to do my best to be better and better every day, but only with His help of course. i know you are a great mommy and if the Lord entrusts another child to you, He must have a purpose for that child that only you and your DH can help fulfill:hugs:

Hello, ladies. I'm TTC #1 - the thread attracted me and couldn't help myself from posting in here.

I really pray for all the ladies who are waiting for their BFPs get that eggie this cycle.

Praying for all of you,
Remember me -
In your prayers too!

Heaps of baby dust to all you wonderful ladies. :dust:

amen hun! if the Lord doesnt see your family completed yet, i guess He can do as He wishes lol! my DH and i decided we would trust God and submit our bodies to Him to space our children for us and decide how many we would have. it was hard to think of the possibilities of how many kids we could end up with. sometimes i still get nervous, but i know His plan for my life is greater than mine. if He sees me as good enough to raise His precious people then i will just rely on Him to give me everything i need to do that. i have a peace just knowing that i am not alone in these ventures. i feel honored that He made me a mommy and will continue to do my best to be better and better every day, but only with His help of course. i know you are a great mommy and if the Lord entrusts another child to you, He must have a purpose for that child that only you and your DH can help fulfill:hugs:

Amen blessedmomma my feelings exactly :hugs:

I havent tested again but I posted on my friends journal here on bnb ... I will post a link :thumbup:

This is my friend Jo`s journal am sure she wont mind me posting the link ... my test is on page 10 :thumbup:

https://www.babyandbump.com/parenti...-mummy-she-doesnt-tell-health-visitor-10.html

i can def see your line hun!!!! i saw you were like 9 days late before you got a proper line with charlie too. do you know where you are this cycle??? im soooo excited!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thank you hon :flower:

Well I delivered Charlie 2nd May and had depo jab (the pill jab!) on 15th June when I was 6+3wks postnatal (this was the day my locia stopped also!) then on the 1st July so two weeks after depo I had what I thought was a 12day af which stopped and the 12th and I had a wks rest then I started bleeding again and had another af which took me up until 31st July :wacko: My friend happened to mention to me that the depo doesnt cover you properly for the first month after pregnancy which I didnt know and the Nurse neglected to tell me :shrug: I do have a few `possible` symptons but tbh I dont want to get excited incase its a fluke :nope: I just dont know what to think :wacko: My friend Jo thinks I am pregnant and of course you do too ;) right now am just going to sit tight and see what happens :thumbup: We did have :sex: in the first 6wks after Charlie was born and also after I had the depo jab believing we were protected several times infact :wacko: If I am pregnant God as answered my prayers because I do so much want another one but DH wanted us to stop at two ..... I am not one to go behind DHs back and get pregnant iykwim it would have to be a joint decision but if God has decided for us its good enough for me :thumbup:

Thank you hon :flower:

Well I delivered Charlie 2nd May and had depo jab (the pill jab!) on 15th June when I was 6+3wks postnatal (this was the day my locia stopped also!) then on the 1st July so two weeks after depo I had what I thought was a 12day af which stopped and the 12th and I had a wks rest then I started bleeding again and had another af which took me up until 31st July :wacko: My friend happened to mention to me that the depo doesnt cover you properly for the first month after pregnancy which I didnt know and the Nurse neglected to tell me :shrug: I do have a few `possible` symptons but tbh I dont want to get excited incase its a fluke :nope: I just dont know what to think :wacko: My friend Jo thinks I am pregnant and of course you do too ;) right now am just going to sit tight and see what happens :thumbup: We did have :sex: in the first 6wks after Charlie was born and also after I had the depo jab believing we were protected several times infact :wacko: If I am pregnant God as answered my prayers because I do so much want another one but DH wanted us to stop at two ..... I am not one to go behind DHs back and get pregnant iykwim it would have to be a joint decision but if God has decided for us its good enough for me :thumbup:

i agree completely hun! wouldnt want to go behind his back. dont know what the Lord would think of that either. not very respectful of our DH and our relationships i dont think. i did however pray after my 3rd for one more. back then we were just saved for about a year. DH didnt want anymore back then. he told me a while later the idea grew on him and we started ttc number 4. i can only praise the Lord for that! and what a complete turn around the Lord has done on our lives since then. its amazing...

i dont blame you for waiting to get excited. i will be excited for you anyways though:happydance: the Lord knows the desires of our heart and is happy to grant them when we make Him first:hugs:

Wow Madly!
My eyes aren't too great but I really thought I saw the line.

And I didn't know that about the depo.

I see it too madly, had to squint a little but I def see it! glad the rest of you are doing well too, have a beautiful day everyone :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->