TTC Prayer Thread--68 Members & 16 BFP'S!

Thank you Ladies :hugs:

I tested again last night and got a similar line this time on a different test (a tesco one!) I told DH last night too :wacko: I have been a bit worried about telling him because Charlie is only 3 months old and of course this wasnt planned. He was a little shocked and said he needs a little time to get his head around things if I am pregnant (I guess time will only tell on that one!) and I understand this. I do feel a little nervous and scared about the whole thing, its so soon after I have had Charlie and I still feel like I am recovering from his pregnancy and birth however I know that if I am pregnant that God has given me this wonderful gift for a very good reason :thumbup: I mean if despite having the depo jab and the interminent bleeding and the rare :sex: we have had since Charlie was born we have created another child it was meant to be and that thought makes me so happy :)

Amen Madly!
God knows what He is doing and if that's what He has chosen, then nothing will stop Him!

I hope God`s plan is for me to be a Mummy again because I feel sure I am strong enough to embrace the challenges ahead ..... I know he will help DH see that it can work too :thumbup: Parenting is always a challenge and not easy by any extreme especially when two babies are born so close together but we are a strong family unit and I feel sure we will get through it just like we ever have everything else that has come our way :thumbup:

thats so true madly! you can do all things through Christ who gives you strength. when we are weak, HE is our strength. psalm 127 says a child is a blessing, gift, and even a reward! i find it awesome that it doesnt say that our home, money, careers, friends, nothing else is His inheritance but our children! thats so awesome to me. it really expresses how much God thinks of children. His blessings arent anything to be feared:hugs:

He takes care of his flock like a shepherd. He gathers the lambs in his arms. He carries them close to his heart. He gently leads those that have little ones. Isaiah 40:11

we prayed tonight that your DH gets a message from the Lord and softens his heart to this.

Our Lord created us to procreate, thats such a beautiful blessing, its gonna happen, cling onto faith with all your heart dear, im praying for ya! :flower::kiss::hugs:

This thread is such a lovely place to visit :flower:

My dear ladies, i remember you all in my prayers and believe that Almighty God will continue to perfect His work in us........

Madly, God definitely has a plan for each & evryone of us...and He completes what He has started.......His peace will reach ur DH.

Aw thank you Kempf, very kind of you, hope your doing well, and ladies guess what? I heard nothing back from the BnB team to add the "blessed" mood feeling as an option where it says currently feeling, but im not going to give up, Im going to keep trying :flower:

Hello wonderful ladies, I'm going to need every bit of prayers because I have an appointment with my doc tomorrow to see whats going on with me (its been 17 months ntnp & ttc off and on) and nothing:shrug:. I am patient, I place him in the center of my heart & life, and I'm never going to give up because he even says "I will not forsaken you nor give you up without support." (i think in exact words but idk) I will let you all know tomorrow what she says in God's will :flower:

Hello wonderful ladies, I'm going to need every bit of prayers because I have an appointment with my doc tomorrow to see whats going on with me (its been 17 months ntnp & ttc off and on) and nothing:shrug:. I am patient, I place him in the center of my heart & life, and I'm never going to give up because he even says "I will not forsaken you nor give you up without support." (i think in exact words but idk) I will let you all know tomorrow what she says in God's will :flower:

As always, I will pray for you.

We are a family here and are here for you if you need us!

Thank you southerngal, amen for good people in this world and that includes this family on this thread :hugs:

You are in my prayers as always hon :hugs:

Thank you so much, I can't wait to see my doc tomorrow & just get some (medical) answers to my ?'s, as far as everything else, its all up to our dear Lord, I'm blessed and grateful for my life as it is, sometimes we forget to count all of the beautiful blessings we currently have :flower:

Thank you so much, I can't wait to see my doc tomorrow & just get some (medical) answers to my ?'s, as far as everything else, its all up to our dear Lord, I'm blessed and grateful for my life as it is, sometimes we forget to count all of the beautiful blessings we currently have :flower:

That is so very true hon :hugs:

Gooodluck for today :kiss:

Ladies I started lightly bleeding on Wednesday :( I'm not sure what the Lords plans are right now but I will embrace whatever his will!

Trying4ababyy, all shall be well, remembering you in my prayers.

Shalom Ladies...i.e Peace to u all

Thank you Kempf, Im about to get ready and head out to my appointment, I will update you all on what my Dr says :flower:

I had my check up today & my Dr said everything is normal including my uterus & ovaries; all is good, thank God, she said that I should get a dye flushed into my tubes if I don't fall preggo later down the road, my cycles are my normal usual 28 days, except last two months because I used fertile aid and it has vitex in it :blush:, I stopped taking that long ago :thumbup: since we are NTNP it was worth getting a check up, I don't base my happiness on getting a BFP, I am happy as it is, until then, its all in the grace of God, he has everything written to happen at his will, I thank him for everything & thank you ladies for the support:hugs: I apologize for a long post but the TTC prayer thread is a comfort zone indeed :flower:

So glad that everything is ok!

I just want to share the way I prayed when I did get my BFP.

I asked at the start of my fertile time for a BFP, then the rest of the time I thanked God for giving it to me.
I took the scripture. Mark 11:24, Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it and it will be yours. and did what it said.
I asked for it, then believed that I received it, and thanked Him for it, before I even saw the positive test.
Got my BFP that month! And that was the first time I had prayed that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->