TTC Prayer Thread--68 Members & 16 BFP'S!

I pray for all of you ladies, and I thank you for your prayers.

Deuteronomy 30:9, “the LORD your God will make you most prosperous in all the work of your hands and in the fruit of your womb. The LORD will again delight in you and make you prosperous, just as He delighted in your fathers.

I love this :D
I always believe that the lord will not take us beyond what we cannot handle
We may think he has, but we have more strength than we realize
Trust, faith and expectation in Jesus is so important to me, I would not even consider TTC without the lord in my life:hugs:

I asked the lord for someone in my life before I was 27, this was the time I could handle, as I had waited five years and sure enough at age 25 and 1/2 My hubby came along :happydance: this is why I believe that god never makes us go beyond what we know in our hearts we cannot bare to handle

My prayer is that all of us on here get the results we desire within the time we know we can handle TTC and as hard as it is, to TRUST his time is perfect and looking back I find that it always is:cloud9:

God bless oxoxox

I know the plans that I have for you, declares the LORD. They are plans for peace and not disaster, plans to give you a future filled with hope.
Jeremiah 29 verse 11 :angel: :hugs2::hug:

https://www.ruskfumc.com/godanswersprayers.jpg

https://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_li6ngf5Oo71qahlbyo1_400.gif

Dear Lord i pray for sweet Alida, pls reassure of your lovingkindness, I join my faith with ladies on this thread believing that sweet Alida's baby will be born healthy and free of any sickness. Calm her fears and cause her to never give room to d devil, as your word states in 2Tim 1v7- we do not have a spirit of fear but of power, love & a sound mind. Make this her testimony.

Hello ladies, don't mean to be quiet but i have been having bouts of diarrahoea on and off so it makes me a weak cos i'm afraid to eat anything at all. But i receive the healing power of Christ and i will be careful to watch what i eat as the baby will take all nutrients in me and leave me bare.....lol

Remember i think about you all & pray for you......trying4ababyy, Blessed momma, southerngal, lauraclili, tigerlilies, Madly, Ktorre & Isi Buttecup (anyone head frm her yet) and all d new ladies too. God will hasten to perform His word in our lives, lets give Him thanksgiving :hugs:.

This is the best thread on BnB site :flower:

Ladies, may I join??
I just love the fact that u all pray for one another and also believe that faith without works is dead, so lets not give up doing all that we are supposed to , to help us along this often complicated journey!
AFM, TTC #1 for 8 months with some breaks in between:flower:

This is the best thread on BnB site :flower:

Ladies, may I join??
I just love the fact that u all pray for one another and also believe that faith without works is dead, so lets not give up doing all that we are supposed to , to help us along this often complicated journey!
AFM, TTC #1 for 8 months with some breaks in between:flower:

Absolutley & welcome :flower: Hope you enjoy your stay here and make yourself at home with all these inspiring ladies :hugs:

No matter where I roam on the BnB site from thread to thread, I feel happy and comfy here in my comfort zone with you ladies worshipping, praising, being grateful, supportive, and helping one another. :hugs: How is everyone doing anyway? =)

Hey ladies how are you all doing, i know i have not been on for a while, (but still kept you all in my prayers) it was my inlaws 40th anniversary & i was really busy with all the planning :wacko: ... it did take my mind off ttc for a lil bit :winkwink: so im just hoping & praying for a miracle
welcome to the newbies who joined recently :flower:

have a blessed day all

Thanks sparklegirl and you too, glad to hear from ya, how are the rest of you ladies doing? =) :flower:

Welcome to all the new ladies joining, you are very welcome and please feel at home to share your feelings and hope. I am definitely glad i found this thread last year.

Ladies i still remember you all in my prayers through life's challenges, ttcing and believing for a healthy pregnancy and baby, i know the Lord has heard and seen our tears and He will definitely give us our heart desires.

Secondly, i've got good news for you all, during my challenges of desiring to have children and through the 11 Miscarriages i suffered, it had been impressed upon by heart to write my testimony and how i came through it all by God's grace in a book...i have started my book so that it is ready for publishng when the Little one is born. I would love your contributions Blessedmomma, southerngal, madlyboys, trying4ababyy, ktorre01, sweet Alida, Isi Buttercup & every1 willing too. The purpose of the book is to express that this is an issue many pple go thru but unable to talk about but why is it diff? and what keeps us going during the Waiting period, i call it God's waiting room and how we come on strong.

I look 4ward to hearing from you...pls note this will be treated in confidence and no real names disclosed :kiss:

Welcome to all the new ladies joining, you are very welcome and please feel at home to share your feelings and hope. I am definitely glad i found this thread last year.

Ladies i still remember you all in my prayers through life's challenges, ttcing and believing for a healthy pregnancy and baby, i know the Lord has heard and seen our tears and He will definitely give us our heart desires.

Secondly, i've got good news for you all, during my challenges of desiring to have children and through the 11 Miscarriages i suffered, it had been impressed upon by heart to write my testimony and how i came through it all by God's grace in a book...i have started my book so that it is ready for publishng when the Little one is born. I would love your contributions Blessedmomma, southerngal, madlyboys, trying4ababyy, ktorre01, sweet Alida, Isi Buttercup & every1 willing too. The purpose of the book is to express that this is an issue many pple go thru but unable to talk about but why is it diff? and what keeps us going during the Waiting period, i call it God's waiting room and how we come on strong.

I look 4ward to hearing from you...pls note this will be treated in confidence and no real names disclosed :kiss:

Wow you are very inspiring, bless your heart, I really like "Gods waiting room" that is very interesting, I would love to contribute!

Hi Ladies :wave:

I have been reading but not posting much :hugs: I have been finding things a little hard since my failed pregnancy :( I know it wasnt planned but I looked on it as something that was meant to be, you know a gift from God however in the last few days it occured to me that the Lord was looking after me in some sort of indirect way sad though it is I think my pregnancy failed because my body couldnt cope with another baby so soon after Charlie and the Lord saw this and intervened :thumbup: Today I have been to see a physio because I have been having no end of problems with my back since delivering my boy. It appears I have a condition called coccydynia which is an internal pain/issue of the coccyx which is hard to treat with external help ie massage/exercise etc although the physio has agreed to try to help the issue using external treatment in the hope it helps the internal. This condition quite often means the suffer has to have steroid injections and/or back surgery to remove the coccyx .... as you can see another pregnancy right now would have not helped the situation and quite possibly made it worse :sad1: I believe that in this case my baby was taken to enable me to look after my boys because I know quite probably my body might not have been able to cope with growing another baby right now ..... I will always be eternally grateful I have been able to have my two boys and will always cherish that, if I am not meant to have anymore children then I am happy to move across and allow the Lord to make someone else fruitful ;)

I love you all Ladies :kiss:

Kempf I love your idea :happydance: how soon would you need a contribution? I would like to write a piece :thumbup:

Hey Madly, well written the good Lord understands and preserves us beyond anything we could understand. He will strengthen you through this process and i believe that you will be a wonderful mum to your boys. I believe perfect Healing for your back in Jesus name.

Awwww thanks Ladies for your willingness to contribute.....

Here it is, pls kindly write in your own words and feeling...briefly stating what kept you going through the period of hoping, how you dealt/reacted to people's statements/comments to you, kind or unkinds one and how you expect pple to relate with those ttcng or in God's waiting room. And for those who are finally holding their miracle child was it worth the wait.

Thanks so much dears, i would love your contributions by end of September if possible and can be emailed to my private message...you will all definitely have a peek into the book before final publishing too by God's grace....:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->